The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 7: The Morning After

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Morning After - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

Mornings were never my favorite time of day, but since meeting Angela, I was starting to change my mind. I still hated getting out of bed, but the waking up part, particularly when there were multiple lovely women in the bed, was quite a pleasurable experience. And if it wasn't pleasurable, they would try their very best to make it so.

This morning was no exception. I had drifted off to sleep with Angela and Cathy on either side, and had woken with Emily and Kayla sharing my bed.

And moments after I was awake, Kayla dove under the covers to begin to suck my morning erection. I needed to relief some pressure in my bladder, so I gently pushed her head away and moved to head for the bathroom.

"Master?" Emily asked meekly from the bed.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Will you fulfill a fantasy of mine?" she asked, a blush spreading across her face, almost as dark as the auburn color of her hair. She kept her face deflected downward and only when I mentally nudged her to look up at me did I see how nervous she was.

"If it is within my power, you know I will," I answered.

"Will you give me a golden shower this morning?" she asked.

Kayla's head swung round to look at her sister, some surprise noted on her face, though I wasn't sure if it was surprise that a golden shower was a fantasy, or that her sister had worked up the courage to ask for it.

I paused. I wasn't really into this sort of thing, but if she wanted to try this, I was willing to participate. I was pretty sure that this was actually a fantasy of hers and hers alone since it wasn't something that I had really thought about as being sexual. I suppose that the physician in me had killed off any of those fantasies.

I nodded and turned toward the bathroom. I had been trying to will away my erection in order to relieve my bladder, a task that was now going to be even more difficult.

"Now this I have got to see!" exclaimed Kayla as she followed Emily into the bathroom.

Emily knelt in the shower, taking a classic submissive pose, on her knees, arms clasped behind her back, and chest thrust forward. She, however, held her face up, looking at my cock.

I could feel the excitement rolling off of her, her sex was swollen and red, her nipples were rock hard, and her chest was flush with her sexual desire. I stepped up in front of her.

"Where do you want me to aim?" I asked.

"Do it on my face and chest?" she asked, almost begging.

Kayla meanwhile slipped into the large shower and pressed herself against my back, her hand snaking around my body to take my cock in her hand and point it at her sister's face.

"I'll take care of the details," she whispered huskily in my ear. "Just relax and let it go."

Kayla purring huskily in my ear was not helping the situation, and my thought made her giggle.

"You should have let me finish," she joked.

"But if you had tried, you would have been the one to get the golden shower," I retorted.

Then it was Emily's turn to laugh.

"Don't let her fool you, it has been on of her fantasies for a long time, she just doesn't want to admit it, even to herself."

All this talking and I felt the urine start to release. Kayla took aim and Emily leaned her head back and closed her eyes. And then it was going, and I watched with fascination as my stream of urine splashed on Emily's face, her mouth opening to taste my urine. Kayla moved the aim down to her chest when her face was soaked and as the stream hit one of her nipples, she came, her body shuddering in orgasm.

All too soon, my bladder was empty and Kayla milked the last few drops from my cock. Emily leaned forward and sucked my cock into her mouth, causing it to quickly grow hard again.

"Thank you, Master," Emily whispered, her body still quivering from the intensity of her release. "I'm going to leave you in Kayla's capable hands and I'm going to get cleaned up."

And with that Kayla led me back to the bed, literally leading me by my cock.

Kayla pulled me to the edge of the bed as she sat on the side of the bed. She quickly sucked my cock into her mouth and when it was hard enough to drive nails, she leaned back on the bed, pulled her legs up to spread them.

"Take me, Master, I'm yours!" she cried out as I sank my cock into her very hot and very wet sex.

There was not tender love making, no slow pleasure. This was all about sex, hard, fast and extremely pleasurable. In just a few moments, Kayla was writhing in orgasm, the sexuality of the morning having primed her already.

And the sight of her head thrown back, her mouth open in a silent scream and her body writhing under me was enough to trigger the orgasm that had been building all morning. With a final groan, I shoved hard into Kayla, trigger a higher climax for her, and then I began to spurt my cum into her, the power of my orgasm taking my breath away.

When I was empty, I collapsed onto Kayla, rolling her onto her side, making to that we stayed connected.


When we had sufficiently recovered, Kayla pulled me into the shower and proceeded to wash me from head to toe. She declined when I offered to return the favor, saying that she needed to take care of some girl things while she was in the shower. So I grabbed my towel and began to get ready for the day.

When I was dressed, I headed downstairs to grab a bite of breakfast, but I got distracted by the sight that greeted me in the breakfast nook.

The usual kitchen table had been removed and in its place was an interesting contraption. It looked somewhat like a cross between a massage table and a doctor's exam table. There were stirrups, of a sort, on one end and on the other end there was a cutout for your head. There were also several straps attached in several places along the sides and some sturdy looking eyebolts attached along the side.

Of course the thing that first caught my attention was the person strapped onto the table. Angela was strapped onto the table lying on her back; her head was tilted backwards, toward the floor, her long hair in a braid and tied to a rope that attached to an eyebolt on the bottom of the table.

A metal band was attached to the table and anchored her neck like a slave collar, her eyes were covered with a blindfold, and an o-ring of metal stretched her mouth open. She had obviously been in this position for a while as there was a small puddle of drool on the floor where it was spilling out of her mouth.

A Velcro strap held her chest to the table and pressed her breasts upwards. Another strap went across her hips. Along each side of the table, leather straps had been used to anchor her arms and forearms, and thick mittens covered her hands.

Her legs were held splayed open by some modified stirrups such that her sex and ass were displayed and easily accessible. I could see that both had been thoroughly lubed and a large dildo stretched her ass while a smaller vibrator was stimulating her pussy. A smaller butterfly vibrator was strapped into place and activated by a remote control that was lying beside her.

Just then Cathy appeared from the kitchen with a plate of food, and Emily was right behind her with a mug of hot coffee. Cathy placed the plate on Angela's stomach and Emily placed the hot mug against one of Angela's breasts, which were decorated with some nice diamond adorned nipple clamps.

Angela moaned from the heat on her already tortured nipples and I swear she came just then.

Emily came up and gave me a kiss and handed me the coffee mug.

"Seems that fulfilling fantasies is a theme this morning," she observed. "And if you would be so kind as to make a couple of deposits this morning, I'm sure that this particular fantasy of Angela's will be fulfilled."

And with that, she and Cathy proceeded to remove my clothes and fold them neatly on a chair.

"Why did you let me get dressed?" I asked as I slid my now hard cock into Angela's permanently open mouth and began to press slowly into her throat. Angela gagged slightly as I entered her throat, but knowing that she wanted me to use and abuse her this morning, I didn't pause and began to thrust roughly into her throat, the gagging noises that she made only driving me to press harder and faster.

The feeling of her throat around the head of my cock was incredible and I had never experienced anything that came close to it. Sure, Angela had deep throated me before, but that was slow and controlled on her point. Now I was pressing against her gag reflex and her throat trying to resist my entrance.

I watched as Angela tried to squirm on the table, but she was tightly bound and she could not move more than an inch or two in any direction. Her breath was coming in gasps between my thrusts and when Emily pressed the remote to the butterfly vibrator, Angela screamed around my cock, coming hard with an orgasm.

Her orgasm triggered my own and I thrust into her throat, pumping my cum directly into her esophagus.

I gripped the table, trying to keep my feet after the force of that orgasm and felt my shrinking cock slip out of Angela's throat, a most interesting feeling. Angela took a couple of deep breaths just then and the feel of cool air around my cock was just too much and I quickly pulled away and sat down in a nearby chair.

I looked up then to see Emily, wearing a strap on cock, pull the vibrator from Angela's pussy and begin to fuck her with the cock, using the butterfly vibe to drive Angela to another peak, and soon she was moaning her way to another orgasm.

Cathy brought my coffee back to me from where I had sat it on the table.

"It has sure been an interesting morning," she commented slyly. "Not exactly sure what I've gotten myself into here." The last past she said with a twinkle in her eye, and I got the feeling that she could easily see herself on that table and being used in a similar way, but something was holding her back.

"Why don't you eat some food before it gets cold while Emily puts Angela through her paces?" Kayla asked when she entered the kitchen a moment later, interrupting my thoughts about Cathy. "I think you need to make sure you have the energy to finish Angela off, and even Emily may need a spanking to remind her of her place."

Emily stuck her tongue out at her sister and gave Angela a particularly brutal thrust, causing her to moan and scream as another orgasm tore through her body.

Cathy, Kayla and I sat down at a side table and began to eat breakfast, sharing off my plate which Cathy refilled when it was empty. We all watched Emily push Angela to a couple more orgasms before removing the strap-on and walking around to the head of the table. She then began to rub her very wet sex over Angela's face, using her nose and open mouth to masturbate herself to a very healthy orgasm of her own.

Now that I was rock hard again and had finished my breakfast, I walked over to take my place between Angela's legs, pulling the dildo from her ass and then sliding my cock into its place. Her sphincter had been stretched and relaxed by the dildo, so I slid into her with ease, particularly given the large amount of lube that seemed to fill her rectum.

As Emily reached her peak, it seemed to trigger another orgasm in Angela, and as she tensed, her ass clamped down on my cock, creating a very warm, very tight home for it.

I worked in and out of her as she recovered, and I watched with interest as Emily leaned down and kissed Angela's face, licking her juices and a bit of my cum from Angela's face. Then she slowly lifted Angela's head, placing a massage head ring under it, so that it was no longer hanging down.

She had apparently been in that position for a while because there was a bit of blood that had pooled in her face, making her face red and somewhat distorted. But when Emily lifted the blindfold from her eyes, the lust that filled them was almost scary. The mild tempered, cool and in control lawyer had been replaced by a lust driven animal wanting more and more pleasure.

I thrust into her ass with long, slow and steady strokes. I'd already come twice this morning and I new it would take some time to reach a third. I just savored the tightness of Angela and watched as Emily kissed all over her face, and then down to her breasts. She grasped one of the nipple clamps in her mouth and tugged upwards, stretching Angela's nipple as far as she could.

This caused Angela to scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure, and just at the peak of her scream, Emily released the clamp, allowing her nipple to pop free.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.