The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 5: Meet the Press

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Meet the Press - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

The thing about dinner was how normal it was. It was just a nice normal dinner between friends. There was no undertone of Master and slave, no sexual innuendo, nothing out of the usual at all. It was exceptionally nice and relaxing, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

"God, Kayla, dinner is wonderful. I'm going to have to get in some extra workouts to burn off some of these calories," I said.

"Don't worry!" Angela leaned over and said, "We'll be happy to help you burn off those calories."

"So Emily," I said, quickly changing the topic before I was attacked, "you said that you had some news."

"I do." she replied, "Though I am not sure I want to discuss this over dinner. But, I met the granddaughter of Virgil Williams, the guy who showed up here the other day."

I paused; too many questions flooded my brain at the same time to decide which one to ask first.

"So how did that happen?" I finally asked after several moments when I could prioritize the questions.

"Well, I was at the hospital and I had to deliver some info up to the mental health clinic, and I saw her there in the drug treatment support group that was just breaking up. And she walked right up to him when she saw him."

"Alright, I suppose I can believe that. What was she like?"

Emily paused and looked at me, questioning my intent. A moment later, she was holding her head.

"Master, I'm sorry, but for just a second I thought you just wanted to know what she looked like."

Again she paused. "She was sad, Master. You could feel the sadness in her, like there is a dark and empty place within her."

Kayla nodded.

"When Emily saw her, she called me and I met her in a grocery where Emily had followed them. I walked by them, wearing a wig and reading glasses, my five second disguise, and I felt cold and sad after just walking by her."

"Perhaps we need to go down to a drug treatment program and see if you get a similar feeling from some other people who are addicts," Angela added.

I nodded. It was a good idea. Were all people with bad addictions different somehow from other people? Were they all sad and feel cold?

Then I thought about the sensation we had felt as we drove through the hollow on the way home. It was a cold empty feeling there. Could it be that there were a group of addicts near there? It was an area that was noted for its illegal drug production.

"I can get us guest passes and we can go on a tour past the treatment center." Emily offered.

"And I can take you down to the county jail and let you see how you react. There are always a bunch of folks with addictions in the drunk tank," Angela said.

I remembered then what Virgil, the illusionist was able to do. Had this all been a set up to increase our sympathy and make me more likely to accept the proposal?

I could feel the women dealing with this thought as well, and there was silence around the table for a few minutes as we all thought about it.

"Look, we'll just never know," Angela said. "I checked his out and he seems legit. Your lawyers agreed and even the private investigator you hired couldn't find anything on him."

"Yes, but was it all an illusion that the investigator saw? Is his whole public persona an intricate illusion?" I asked.

I shook my head, a dense headache coming on. All this thinking and worrying with no way to answer the questions. It was just pissing me off. I slid back from the table, the women talking among themselves, sensing that I needed some time alone to think. I walked out on the porch and sat there for a while, just starring up at the moon and thinking about all the things that had happened to me in the past several weeks.

And I realized that when I went back to work next week, I needed to pay attention to work. My employees deserved just as much of my attention as did the women sitting in the house behind me. And so I resolved to pay attention to work and let the other things work out as best they would.

And with that, I walked back into the house, where three very beautiful women who seemed to care about me more than their addiction would explain, escorted me to bed and surrounded me with their warm, loving, beautiful bodies.


In the morning, I was awakened by the suction of warm mouth on my cock, and feathery kisses on my lips and face. I slowly opened my eyes and drank in the sight of Kayla sucking my cock and Emily kissing all over me.

Angela's hairdryer was running in the background, so I knew she wouldn't be late for her exam, so I lay back and savored the sensations the women were generating.

When Emily saw that I was awake, she kissed me thoroughly, and when she was done, she moved down to help her sister with my cock, the two of them taking turns kissing and sucking. And yes, it was just as great as I always imagined it would be to get a dual blow job!

And though I held out as long as I could, they were insistent on getting my cum, and I eventually obliged them, a powerful orgasm that Kayla sucked into her mouth, but then shared in a kiss with her sister. The sight of the two of them going at it soon had me hard again, as Angela came out of the bathroom, still naked and clean smelling from the shower.

She climbed on top of me and settled herself down around my cock and began to ride until she had two good orgasms, then she slipped off, replaced by Kayla who also had at least two good orgasms. Finally Emily slid onto me and rode me until I came a second time inside of her.

She leaned down to kiss me and I felt Kayla licking at our joining gently removing my cock from Emily so that she could suck it clean. She shared the juice with Angela who kissed me on the forehead and went to finish dressing before she headed off to class and her exams.

I did eventually make it to the shower where I was thoroughly cleaned by two very willing women. And when Kayla got my cock good and hard for the third time, she bent over and asked me to fuck her in the ass.

Emily coated my cock with lotion and I slid into Kayla's very tight ass, causing her to whimper as I stretched her open. In moments I was fully seated inside her and she began to thrust back against me as Emily began to play with her clit with a lotion covered hand.

I could almost feel the lust in the air and I just snapped, thrusting forcefully into Kayla, pressing her up against the wall in the shower. The more forceful I was, the more excited she became and when I reached around to grab her breast and pinch her nipple as my cock began to swell and fill her rectum with cum, she screamed and had a powerful orgasm.

As we slowly slid to the floor, I noticed Emily laying on the floor, looking spent with her hand between her legs, looking like she had just completed a powerful orgasm of her own.

As the water began to cool, I slipped out of Kayla and washed off. I then slipped from the shower and Emily and Kayla finished recovering. I was trying very hard to get dressed and out of the house before they recovered and tried to suck me into another bout of sexual trysts.

And as I headed out the back door to get in my car, I heard the two of them pounding down the stairs calling my name.


When I walked into the office, Rebecca was waiting on me.

"So is it true?" she asked me.

I paused and looked at her, not sure which of my secrets she was referring to. Then she held up the front page of the Winston-Salem Journal. The headline read 'Local businessman a billionaire?"

I noticed the still then, the entire office had paused to hear my reply.

"No, it is not true," I answered. "The entire offer was for a billion dollars, of which I would get at most fifty-one percent and the rest of you some share of the rest."

"So we may all be millionaires?" she asked again.

"Well, I think we need to have a staff meeting later today, but first I need to fire some lawyers who leaked this story,"

A few minutes later I was locked away in my office. Rebecca promised to deflect as much as she could, but the phone was ringing off the hook and every time I tried to pick up a line to dial out, there was either a reporter or some charity or a whack job that wanted some of my non existent money.

When I thought about going outside, I even discovered that Rebecca had been forced to call a security firm because the parking lot had started to fill with reporters.

I walked out the door and immediately flash bulbs started going off and reporters started asking questions.

I held up my hand until there was reasonable silence.

"I have a statement to make. These premises are under video surveillance," I said pointing at the sign posted by the road. "I have pictures of all of you and I will be prosecuting all of you for trespassing," I again pointed at the signs that said 'No Trespassing, No Loitering' that were by the drive.

"So I am going to give you two minutes to get off my property and then I am going to start making citizen arrests."

With that I turned and went back into the office. There was stunned silence and then I saw some of the people turn and start walking back around to the front of the building to stand on the side walk.

I waited a few minutes, looked back outside and there were two reporters left. I took the gun out of my safe and gathering my gear, headed for the door.

"What are you doing Josh?" Rebecca asked.

"I'm going to arrest some trespassers, take them to jail and then I am going to see my lawyers."

And just then I heard tires screeching in the parking lot. I ran to the door, only to see Kayla exit a suburban that had skidded to a stop right in front of the door. I realized that it was one of my own vehicles, when I heard Rebecca laugh.

"I thought you might need a ride!" she exclaimed as Kayla hustled me into the vehicle and I realized that Emily was driving.

"Master, this is stupid and dangerous," Kayla said calmly once I was in the vehicle and we were underway. "We can deal with everything from the house, and we can be much more secure there."

"But I need to find out who leaked this story!" I yelled.

Emily and Kayla both cringed and grimaced as they felt my anger. Emily had to slow and stop the vehicle on the side of the road.

"Master," Kayla begged from her knees on the floor of the truck, "please don't be angry with us. We will help you deal with this problem and trust me, Emily will get to the bottom of this problem. She and Angela have already been working on this, until Angela became too incapacitated by your anger."

I froze. I couldn't sense Angela.

"Where is she?" I asked in a panic.

"I had to sedate her, Master," Emily replied softly. "All of us were hurting, but she was in agony. We know that ultimately we are the problem here, and thus we are all feeling it, but Angela more than us."

"Oh God!" I exclaimed and fell back in the seat. "Get us home as quickly as you can. Please?" I begged

Emily nodded and shook her head to clear it before putting the truck into drive and heading back onto the road.

A few minutes later and several broken speed limits later we were pulling up in front of the house. I rushed in, with Emily and Kayla close behind me and took the stairs two at a time until I arrived and the bedroom where Angela was in a deep sleep from the tranquilizer that Emily had given her.

We all stripped and climbed into bed for a group hug and the feel of warm flesh against warm flesh.


Sometime later, Emily rolled me over so we were facing each other.

"I need to tell you some things. I didn't think they were important, but now you definitely need to know," she said softly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.