The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 4: A Weekend Away

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Weekend Away - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

The rest of the week was rather mundane after Monday.

Kayla needed to spend some time working at the restaurant, so I made sure to pay her some attention in the mornings. Emily was quitting her job as a receptionist and this was her last week of work after giving her two week notice the day after she met me. And Angela was spending a lot of time in the library catching up on her studies. Finals were just a few weeks away and then she would need to start studying for the North Carolina Bar.

So I spent most of the week by myself, which was fine because I spent a great deal of it talking to my lawyers and trying to figure out how much my business was really worth and just how healthy it really was.

Along the way I also talked to Jonathan who had made another batch of the pheromone and was working on a three dimensional analysis of the protein that he had isolated. In addition, he was working with Sarah trying to isolate a receptor for the protein. Apparently they had exposed a bunch of mice to the pheromone and were trying to isolate where it was binding in their brains, but so far they weren't having much luck.

As interesting as the work they were doing was, I knew I needed to stay away from them and let them do their jobs. It had been a long time since I had worked in a lab and all I could do was introduce more variability into their experiments.

In fact, the biggest thing I was worried about was someone starting to ask questions about their work and the information getting into the wrong hands. I certainly didn't want people to find out about me, but even more so, I didn't want them to have problems because they were trying to help me.

And so when Friday finally rolled around, I needed to get out of town and spend some quiet time in the country, away from the worries about work, and research and even the women in my life. I was going to go alone, but when Angela walked in the door after class on Friday, I knew that she needed to go with me and spend some quality time with me.

And so, after I made sure that Kayla and Emily had plenty of pheromone in vials stored in the house, I packed up my old truck with my tent, sleeping bags, some food, water, wine and clothes and we took off for the farm.

It was a nice trip. Angela slid into the middle of the bench seat and put her head on my shoulder, her hand on my neck softly massaging it and playing with the small hairs on the nape of my neck and occasionally leaning over to plant soft kisses on my neck.

I took the back roads into the country west of Winston and we drove out toward Rocky Creek where my farm was located. It was just an old time drive through the country with my best girl plastered to my side.

When we got to the farm, I opened the gate and drove in, closing it behind me. I then slowly drove down the two ruts that pretended to be a road until we were well off the highway. We drove down near the springs that fed the stream that ran down through the middle of the farm until it dumped into Rocky Creek.

Angela and I got out of the truck stretched our legs, walking around to see what was in the area where we would be setting up camp. I headed over to the spring to clean it out so that we would have a source of clean water. We would still purify our water, but there was something about the cold spring water that was just so refreshing, even after it had been put through the purifier.


The rest of the evening was rather relaxing. We started a small fire and grilled a couple of chicken breasts over the fire and then roasted some red potatoes to go with it. We opened a bottle of white wine and sat near the fire as we sipped our wine after dinner, just savoring the peace and quiet of an evening in the country. The weather had warmed up enough that the crickets were just starting to come out and when the fire began to die down, we retired to the tent to make slow passionate love to their serenade.

The next morning, I awoke to the wonderful sensation of a warm mouth around my cock. You'd think that after a few weeks of being woken up like this on a daily basis, it would start to get old, but I have to admit that I was still fascinated that all three women were eager to wake me in this manner. They had already worked out a rotation, though this weekend away with Angela had ensured that she would get me several days in a row.

When she recognized that I was awake, she climbed on top of me and settled her very wet and very hot sex on my cock and began to ride me slowly, squeezing me with her internal muscles and bringing me to climax in just a few minutes. She, of course followed me immediately, my orgasm triggering hers.

And then she slipped down to clean me up and when she was sure that there was no sticky residue left anywhere near my cock, she proceeded to gather as much of my come from her body as she could with her fingers and swallow it too.

"God, I needed that!" she exclaimed when she was finished. "I love Emily and Kayla, but sometimes I just need your cum!"

I chuckled at her until she threw a shoe at me, forcing me to tackle her and tickle her until she screamed. And then, to my amazement, when I continued to tickle her, she came.

Now I had heard of women having orgasms from tickling, the whole feather fetish and the like, but I had never experienced it before. I was a little stunned, and more than a little aroused watching her writhe from the sensations, even after I had quit touching her.

When she moaned, "Oh God, fuck me Josh!" I wasted no time in climbing on top of her and pounding her until she came again, and then again. It wasn't until I flipped her over and slid my very wet cock into her ass that I felt my own orgasm approach. Angela panted and moaned the whole time, in one long continuous orgasm. And when I came, she screamed and passed out, leaving my spasming cock in an unconscious woman yet again, something that I was still struggling to comprehend.

I slipped out of the tent, stoked the fire, and went to get some water heating for a quick wash. When I did, I found that Angela had already put a kettle on the stove and there was the wash basin and a rag waiting for me. So after cleaning up, I put on some fresh clothes, made some coffee with the hot water, and started cooking some eggs and bacon for breakfast.

Just as I finished the bacon and was about to start my eggs, Angela emerged from the tent and waddled over to the area we had designated for the latrine. She then returned to the fire and after warming herself, proceeded to give herself a bath in front of me as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Part of me realized that we had taken many showers together, but there was just something intimate about her washing herself and cleaning her intimate areas as I cooked breakfast and watched.


"Can we take a walk around the place, and you can show me all your favorite places?" Angela asked when we had finished eating breakfast. We had gone down to the spring to replenish our water supply and her voice pulled me from my reverie induced by staring at the clean water bubbling up from the ground. The burbling of the water as it ran over the rocky stream bed was relaxing and hypnotizing.

So after taking the time to secure the camp, gather a little more firewood for that evening, and lock the food into the cab of the truck, I filled a canteen, tossed some snacks into a small pack and we headed out to spend the rest of the day wandering around the woods and spending the day enjoying nature.

Of course, Angela took advantage of every interesting site as an excuse to try to coax another orgasm from me. She claimed that we needed to baptize every site, and by the late afternoon, she had taken to just wearing her hiking boots, her socks and a sports bra. Of course, I was not one to complain about the beautiful display, but by the time we decided to head back to camp, my cock had the soft ache of overuse.

It was late afternoon when we arrived back in camp and I strung up a hammock between two trees and pulled Angela in with me as we settled down to take a nap before dinner.

What seemed like moments later, Angela was shaking me awake.

"Master! Master, please wake up," she cried out as she shook my arm.

I quickly woke up and rolled out of the hammock and grabbed the shotgun that was propped against the tree, looking for what the danger was.

When I didn't see anything of concern, no obvious danger, I looked over at Angela who was curled into a ball on the hammock, one arm stretched out toward me. I quickly walked over to her and held her hand, whereupon she pulled me back into the hammock and planted herself on top of me.

"Oh God, Master," she sobbed as she held me. "One moment I was sleeping so soundly with you, then I woke up and I couldn't feel you anywhere. I mean you were right there, but you weren't. That part of me that you have become wasn't there anymore and I thought I was going to die."

I held her tightly and reassured her softly that I was right there, that I wasn't going anywhere and that I loved her.

But as I lay there, the dream I was having came back to me. It was the clearing again, the same one from the picture in Angela's house, that now hung in Kayla's and Emily's house. This time, the only women in the clearing were Angela, Kayla and Emily. We were all standing there, holding each other, and waiting, waiting for someone who was approaching the clearing, but they were still in the shadows and I couldn't make out their face. Then just as they were about to step out of the shadows, I heard Angela trying to awaken me.

Once Angela had calmed down, I related the dream to her. I also told her about the other dreams I had about the clearing that was in her picture. She was just as confused as I was, but suggested I discuss it with Jonathan who might be able to help me see what my subconscious was trying to tell me.

"I wonder if it has to do with the old man's daughter," Angela wondered aloud.

I had also had that thought but was keeping it to myself. None of that explained why Angela suddenly couldn't feel my presence anymore.

"Well, we can lay here and think about all the things that it might or might not mean, or we can get on with our lives," I said. "And since I'm hungry for dinner, I'm going to get up now and get the fire going."

"Not before you give me a kiss!" Angela demanded, and being the gentleman I am, I gave her two or three good kisses.

We did eventually get out of the hammock and while I got the fire going again, Angela got the food ready to go on the grill. Kayla had wanted to send a bunch of fancy food that she wanted to prepare, but I just wanted some steak and grilled corn on the cob, food that could be cooked over an open fire and be a cave man for a few days!

We ate a quiet dinner together, just sitting side by side, touching along our sides as we ate and watched the flames of the fire. Eventually, the cool evening air and the dying fire forced us to get up, clean up after dinner and retire to the tent.

When we were in the tent, Angela made it her purpose in life to pleasure me. It wasn't any hedonistic pleasure, but instead, it was one of the most intense and passionate episodes of sex I have ever experienced.

She slowly undressed, and no matter how hard you may try, taking off jeans and hiking boots just isn't sexy. But watching her undress was intimate. Then she began to help me undress, softly kissing each area when it was uncovered.

When we were both naked, she laid me back onto our sleeping bags and climbed on top of me, straddling my hips with her legs, kissing me passionately while she pressed her body close against me.

She rubbed her slit along my cock until I was soaked with her wetness, and then she impaled herself on me, slowing sinking down on my cock until my cock was fully inside of her.

She then proceeded to make slow passionate love to my cock, slowly sliding up and down in a steady rhythm, never varying the speed of her stroke. It was at the same time excruciating and incredibly erotic. The pleasure slowly built in both of us, but she never gave in, just keeping the slow steady rhythm until I came in a most incredible orgasm. Despite the sex all during the day, I felt like I flooded her with cum, and her orgasm matched mine and I felt her wetness wash down over me.


I slept well that night. I didn't dream, I didn't roll over, I didn't move. I woke up with Angela laying with her head on my shoulder, her arm and leg draped over my body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.