The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 12: The Eighth Night

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Eighth Night - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

Amazingly, we were able to shower and get ready without any actual sex. That's not to say that there wasn't some teasing and touching. There was. In fact, there was quite a bit of that.

Despite that, I was able to get out of the bathroom relatively quickly. I resisted Angela's attempts to entice me to be a little late by spending some quality time together, or more precisely, entwined. I slipped on my tuxedo and headed downstairs to catch a few minutes of the news. It gave me a chance to recover and Angela some space in the bathroom to finish getting ready.

A few minutes later, and much quicker than I had anticipated, Angela came down the stairs.

I stared at her.

To say that she was stunning would have been an insult. To say that she looked magnificent would have been the understatement of the year. So all I can say is that I couldn't say anything for a few minutes. She was a vision in a long black sheath dress that hugged her every curve, high strappy heels, long gloves and her hair piled atop her head in that way that women do to mystify men. It simply took my breath away and all I could do was stare.

Angela, seeing my expression and my inability to talk, did a small pirouette at the bottom of the stairs and then sauntered over to me. She leaned over which gave me an exquisite view of her cleavage, and whispered in my ear.

"I take it you approve of my choice of attire for the evening," she whispered.

I nodded my response and let my other parts salute her with their answer.

"Then you should also know that what you see is what you get. You can see everything I am wearing, Master," she continued.

Then she reached down to stroke a gloved hand along my now very hard cock. This, of course, did not help my ability to communicate at all. Any blood that had been previously headed to my brain now made an abrupt turn and headed south. Thinking with that organ instead of my brain almost made us very late as I explored her lack of undergarments.

Fortunately, I did regain my senses. We made it out to the limo I had arranged to take us to the party before we were too terribly late, though I am sure we were a bit flush and breathing hard when we did make it outside. Angela turned and smiled when she saw the limo, giving me a soft kiss on the cheek as I assisted her into the car while the driver held the door open and politely looked away when Angela climbed in.

Of course, I was her date and I was allowed to look. And I did. As she climbed into the limo, her long dress parted along the high slit down the front revealing her neatly shaved sex in all its glory. It was breath taking, even though I had seen it very recently. Dressed up with heels and a nice dress, it was somehow more exciting to see this exquisite treasure.

I chuckled when I realized she was watching my reaction, especially my biologic reaction, and her sly grin let me know that she had accomplished her goal of teasing and tormenting me. I bent down to climb into the car slid into the seat beside her.

I leaned over and kissed her softly, then bent to nibble on her ear and whisper to her.

"You are a naughty little minx, aren't you?" I whispered, letting her hear the lust in my voice.

"It's what my Master loves," she replied huskily.

I couldn't argue with that. I settled into the seat and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her to me and holding her in a hug as we rode to the restaurant.


The restaurant was a small Italian place that we had rented out for the evening. This made a few potential patrons upset, but a promise of a discount when they returned avoided any ugly displays. I hadn't been to this particular restaurant before, but it came highly recommended and I was always in the mood to try some good Italian food.

It was nice to have these little social outings with the gang from work. Everyone made it a point to get dressed up and go a little formal. We had a relaxed attitude at work where jeans and t-shirts were encouraged. The work was what was important, not the way you dressed.

Of course, we had all been in suits and business attire earlier in the day, but seeing the guys in tuxedos and the women in formal dresses made for a nice contrast.

We were one of the last couple to arrive, for some reason we had been forced to circle the block a couple of times as Angela tried to figure out how to coax some additional cum from me in the back of the limo with her mouth. She succeeded, but it had made us more than just fashionably late.

The group hadn't waited on us, for which I was relieved. They had already opened the bar, everyone seemed to have a drink and the appetizers were spread around the table. Conversation was flowing and it was a bit noisy in the restaurant. We weren't a large party, only about fifty of us, but the room wasn't that large and we filled it nicely.

When we walked in though, there was a noticeable lull in the conversation.

I hadn't told everyone that I was bringing a date to dinner tonight. It wasn't unheard of for me to bring a guest, or even a date, but I was as likely to show up alone as I was to have a date. Rebecca, my admin, had known, but she had been loyal to me all these years keeping my secrets, and she hadn't disappointed me this evening either.

I figured that Angela was probably used to this happening. She was tall and gorgeous and had a presence about her. I was sure that she attracted a great deal of attention when she walked into any room. And dressed to the nines as she was tonight, she was certain to get all that and more.

When I looked over at her though, I could see that she was a bit flush and seemed slightly embarrassed by the attention. I found this a bit odd and made a note to talk to her about this later.

A couple of people who were standing near the door turned to us and I started to rounds of introductions. I knew all the people in the room, having worked with them for several years, but Angela amazed me with her ability to remember people's names.

Angela was soon the center of attention and I was just her arm candy. I let her take the lead and stood by quietly as she talked to people. Most of the questions were polite and easy, things about her being a law student and going to school. When someone in the marketing group asked how we met, I tensed just a bit. We hadn't talked about how to answer some of the trickier questions regarding our relationship.

"I ran into him in the grocery store," Angela replied calmly, not missing a beat. She didn't offer any more details and no one asked any other questions. I nearly sighed aloud with relief.

Soon enough, it was time for the meal. Everyone gathered around the table and Angela and I took our seats. As we sat, I was struck by the fact that well over half the employees in my small company were women. It was something I had noticed before, but with all the recent events, I wondered if it was in part due to the special pheromone I produced.

That also got me to thinking about Rebecca. Why had she remained so loyal to me for so long? She had followed me out of my practice and into the business world. Sure, I had made it worth her while. She was now a stakeholder in the company, just like all my employees, and she was a lot richer as a result. It still made me wonder how much my 'influence' might have been responsible for her decisions and her loyalty.

As always happens when something is on my mind, I had slipped into my own thoughts and was completely ignoring the conversation around me. Angela must have noticed this because I soon heard her voice in my head through our shared connection.

"What's bothering you, Master?" she asked.

"I'm just wondering how many of these people around the table are working for me because they want to or because they are under my influence," I replied.

Angela turned to me and smiled, then leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"If you don't quit worrying about things you can't control, I'm going to slip under the table and give you a repeat of my treatment in the limo. Now smile!" she whispered.

I chuckled and smiled, turning to kiss her quickly as she began to lean back.

I then made a concerted effort to enjoy the meal and the conversation around me. The food was delicious and while it wasn't authentic Italian, it was much better than much of the food I had eaten in Italy on my last trip there.

I also made it a point to talk to everyone around the table. I always tried to be careful to balance work and life, but these people were special to me and I enjoyed hearing about their personal triumphs and troubles. More than once, I had helped someone around the table when they were in a bad situation, and more than once they had helped me with a problem. We were friends as well as co-workers, and I worked to cultivate those relationships a little more this evening.

To my chagrin, though, the whole group decided to tell stories about me while we waited on dessert. They had obviously decided that Angela didn't have a broad enough understanding of who I was, so they took it upon themselves to share with her some of their favorite Josh moments.

Rebecca, my admin, decided to go first. While she didn't really violate any of my secrets, she did pick one of the more embarrassing stories to share with the group.

"When Josh was still in practice," she began, "there was a young nurse, just out of nursing school who came to work for us. She was a bright girl, but she developed a huge crush on Josh, volunteering to do extra work for him, changing her schedule so she would be working when he was in the clinic and just generally finding a way to be around him all the time."

I knew the story, and I tried to dissuade her from telling the rest of it, but she was determined to tell the story of the first female stalker.

"All of us thought it was cute, but there were a few times when she took it a bit too far. Once, Josh had gone into his office to change clothes after getting some blood on his pants. He had closed the door but not locked it. And this nurse, her timing impeccable, walked right into his office when his pants were down around his ankles with the pretext that she needed a chart off his desk.

"Josh was red the rest of the afternoon!" she continued, "But the best was when she followed him home one evening and walked into his house stark naked, offering herself up to him. What she didn't know is that it was Josh's birthday and several of us had planned a surprise birthday party for him.

"And while her present was already unwrapped, Josh never got to enjoy it! When she realized that she had just propositioned him naked in front of her co-workers, she turned and ran from the room."

The whole table was laughing and in tears at this point, trying to imagine the poor girl coming in and being more surprised by my surprise party than I was. I just felt bad for the poor girl. Her name had been Susan and I later learned that she had been killed in a car wreck a few weeks later. No one else knew that, not even Rebecca, but it weighed heavily on my mind as I listened to the story again.

"She never came back to work," Rebecca concluded, "Never picked up her stuff or last paycheck. And poor Josh was red for a week he was so embarrassed."

Angela must have sensed my discomfort again, because she flashed a look at me and reached under the table to grab my hand, which was clenched on the seat of my chair. I hadn't even realized that I had such a death grip on the chair until I felt her hand trying to break my grip.

A few other people around the room realized that I wasn't terribly happy about her telling that story, and so the next couple of stories were much milder. One of the marketing people told a story about how I had once gotten out of a speeding ticket by explaining that my date, who was in the car, had just started her period unexpectedly and I was trying to get her home before she ruined the nice pale colored outfit she was wearing.

After a few more stories, the wait staff finally brought around coffee and desert. The extensive assortment of cakes, pastries, and other goodies caused the table to quiet down. Everyone was too busy stuffing their mouth with food to do any more story telling which was a relief to me.

After desert, the party started breaking up. A few of the staff needed to get home and relieve their babysitters. A few people made other excuses and departed a few minutes later. I had noticed Angela slipping out of the room, heading toward the restrooms in the back, but she had been gone more than a few minutes when I noticed that she was still in the back.

I started to worry, of course, so I reached out with my mind to see if I could sense her. I could immediately tell that she was fine, but she seemed to be involved in a serious discussion with someone, so I left her alone and tried to tell a few embarrassing stories about Rebecca to pay her back for her earlier tale about me.

The ten or fifteen people who were left listened intently as I told the story about the ghost in her car. Anytime she left something in her car, she would return and find it moved, or missing, or in a couple of cases, destroyed. At first, she hadn't paid much attention to it, but when she returned once to find a few bags of groceries she had left in the back seat destroyed, looking as though some wild animal had rummaged through them, she began to get a little worried. Finally, it had turned out to be a raccoon that had made a nest in the stuffing of her back seat.

I got some polite laughs and Rebecca seemed to be inclined not to tell any more stories about me, though I was sure she had a few more to tell. As everyone else prepared to leave, Rebecca noticed that Angela was still missing.

"Do you want me to go check on her?" she asked me.

"I think she had a phone call. I'm sure she'll be back in a minute," I replied.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.