The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 10: The Seventh Night

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Seventh Night - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

I'm not sure how long I sat there in my car. It must have been quite a while because it was dark and had started raining when someone pounding on the window to my car roused me from my despair. I had made it back to my car and managed to get inside it, but I could remember nothing of what had happened to it.

I looked up to see who was banging on the window. I was surprised to see Jonathan's face peering in at me. He was holding a flashlight and I could see that he was yelling at me as he pounded, but the wind and rain were so loud that I couldn't understand what he was saying.

I tried to roll down the window, but the battery on the car must have been dead. So instead, I pulled the handle and opened the door.

"What's wrong?" I started to ask, but Jonathan simply grabbed my arm and dragged me over to where his car was parked.

"Angela needs you! Get in there now!" he yelled over the force of the storm as he opened the door to his Escalade and shoved me into the back seat.

Inside his truck was a sight I will never forget. I am amazed, in fact, that I didn't just drop dead at that moment because all those feelings of despair washed through me again as I saw Angela laying on the seat of his truck.

She was pale and had a rapid shallow breathing pattern, a sure sign of impending doom. Her clothing was askew and she looked septic, critically ill and about to die. That thought seemed to trigger my instincts as a physician and all those years of training in the intensive care unit and in the emergency room came rushing back to me and took control of my actions.

I knelt beside her and reached out to touch her face, to feel her skin. It was an action that a doctor might take to assess a patient, but it was also the action of a lover or spouse whose loved one is ill.

When I touched her, I again felt that spark, like electricity running through me. This time it seemed different. It seemed like energy was pouring out of me and into Angela, whereas before it had seemed like I was receiving the jolt from her.

And then she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

Warmth immediately came rushing through my connection with her, warmth and relief and yes, love. A love so pure that I could no longer doubt its reality. Regardless of its root cause, regardless of how it had started, it was definitely real. Even more so, because I loved her more than I had ever loved anyone in my life, a fact that was driven home to me when I had seen her there, looking half-dead.

"Oh Master," she said softly, "You're back, you're alright. I was so worried about you when I could no longer sense you. It was like you disappeared from the face of the earth."

"Shhh," I whispered to her, "It's alright. I'm here."

When her color started to return to her face, and her rapid shallow breathing had slowed and returned to normal, I felt the tension of the last few hours drain from me as well. I sagged to the floor, leaned against the side of the vehicle, and felt the guilt start to fill me. I had been so wrapped up in the misery of how lucky I was that I had failed to see just how lucky I was.

It was the paradox of my life, I realized. Nothing could, or would, ever be simple.

Angela turned her head and looked at me seriously for a moment, then reached out to hold my hand.

"You do understand that it really isn't different for anyone else, don't you?" she asked. "Certainly, it is much more extreme in your case, but we all have self doubt. Especially me."

I looked at her with confusion evident on my face.

"You were wondering if the things in your life were cause by whatever it is that Jonathan discovered. Was it some strange coincidence that you have been successful, or was it your talent. Actually, it isn't any different for any of us."

"Look at me," she continued, "I often wonder if I got into college, or law school or even my coveted clerkship because of my ability or because of my looks or because I was a woman and there was a quota to fill. At the end of the day, I'll never know. We'll never know what it was exactly that got us to where we are. It could be any combination of luck, looks, timing, talent, God, or anything."

I just stared at her. It still amazed me that she was so connected to me. How could she know what I was thinking and feeling without me saying a single thing. I knew on some level that we were connected, that we shared this telepathic ability, but when she went and just read my mind and my emotions like that, it scared me.

As scary as it was, what she said made sense. Natural abilities were ultimately products of our genetics and our environment. So, my natural abilities had a bit of a different spin. How did that differ from the baseball player who made millions of dollar just because his natural ability allowed him to hit a fastball?

Angela sat up in her seat and pulled me up to sit beside her and she plastered herself against me.

"Please hold me," she asked simply, not a whine, or begging, but a simple request.

I took her into my arms and held her, feeling her warmth as she plastered her self against me, wrapping her body around me like a blanket. She rested her head on my shoulder and began to softly kiss and lick my neck before moving to kiss and suck on my earlobe.

I started to push her away, cognizant that Jonathan was just outside, working to get my car started in the rain and storm. Then I remembered Jonathan's discovery and how he suspected my body was affecting Angela. While I ultimately wanted to be able to cure Angela's addiction to this pheromone, I knew that right now it was what she needed.

Then I remembered the small vial that Jonathan had given me and that it was still in my car. I wondered if it might be able to speed her recovery.

"Angela? I am going to get out for just a second and see if I can help Jonathan." I whispered to her.

She shook her head and held me tighter, even throwing a leg over my lap and wrapping it around me to hold me tighter.

"Angela, I really need to go check on him." I repeated.

"The storm has stopped," she replied. I looked out the window and saw that the storm had stopped. I also saw Jonathan standing outside the car, just looking around, trying, very obviously, not to watch us.

I knocked on the window to get his attention. He looked up suddenly and when he saw me motion to him, he nodded and opened the door, climbing into the driver seat.

"Is she doing better?" he asked.

"I am, thank you so much Jonathan," she answered as she threw herself between the two front seats and proceeded to hug and kiss him like he was her savior. I realized then that he was her savior, that without him she might really be dead.

"Jonathan." I said, as Angela proceeded to wrap herself around me like a second skin. "I don't know how to thank you. You saved both of our lives this evening."

Jonathan just smiled and nodded, saying, "What are friends for. I'm just glad we were able to find you."

"What exactly happened here?" I asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing," he replied, looking at me quizzically. "You left the lab and seemed content and happy, not worried about anything in the world. A few hours later, I get this frantic phone call from Angela, who tells me that she can no longer sense you. This, of course, made absolutely no sense at all, but hearing how frantic she sounded over the phone, I got her to tell me how to get to her house and then I headed over to check on her.

"When I got there, she looked absolutely frantic, like someone in the middle of a panic attack. I tried for a bit to calm her down and then I noticed that she was acting a lot like someone in the middle of a narcotic withdrawal. I put two and two together and figured that something had happened to you. This had probably caused the state she was in, so I worked with her to figure out where you might be."

I nodded as I listened, not wanting to interrupt him. I made a note to thank him for being such a good friend.

"When we finally saw your car outside the pizza place and Angela still couldn't sense you, she finally lost it and passed out in the seat. That's when I rushed over to your car to drag you out and get you back in contact with her."

"Thank you Jonathan." I said to him, mustering all the sincerity I could muster. "I know this has been a rather weird couple of days for you, but I owe you my life and Angela's life. I'm not sure what came over me, but the implications of all the things we have discovered over the past few days finally caught up with me and I guess I freaked out a bit."

Angela just hugged me tighter when I said this, whispering in my ear, over and over again, "I love you."

Jonathan just shrugged and there was an awkward period of silence, then I remembered what I had been thinking before I saw him.

"Jonathan, can you go over to my car and get my bag from the front seat? It has the vial you gave me earlier and I think it might help Angela's recovery."

Jonathan eyes lit up at the idea of another test with the substance he had discovered in my blood stream. He nodded quickly and dashed out of the car to mine where he quickly retrieved my bag and rushed back.

When he handed me the bag, I opened it and reached in to find the small vial. It was still there, safe and sound, and I pulled it out.

"Before you open that," Jonathan started a little nervously, "I think I should get out. It's no longer storming out and I'd rather not be exposed to that substance any more than I have to be. No offense to you Josh."

"That's a good idea. I'll roll the windows down and let it air out in here when we are done." I replied and watched Jonathan climb out of the vehicle just as his phone rang.

I pried myself away from Angela, just enough that I could see her face as I talked to her.

"Angela," I began, "I have a vial of the substance that Jonathan extracted from my blood. It's not very much, just a drop or two, but it seems quite potent. I want to see if it can help you recover."

Angela nodded, looking at me with a mixture of complete adoration and complete trust. It was such a pure look that I paused, just to make sure that there was no foreseeable danger to her from the experiment we were trying. The only thing I could think of was that it might worsen her addiction, but that was the least of our problems right now.

I then opened the lid of the vial, waved it under her nose, and watched with amazement as she underwent a transformation from acutely ill appeared to vital and aroused in a matter of seconds. I barely had time to get the stopper back on the vial before Angela started screaming and convulsing in my lap, and from our mental connection, I could tell that she was experiencing a powerful orgasm.

I started to ease her to the floor, intending to reach over to the door and roll the windows down, but as soon as I started to move, Angela grabbed me and with a strength that I didn't know she had, she began to rip off my clothes. In a matter of seconds, she had my shirt town off and my pants open and she was kneeling between my legs sucking my cock with all the gusto she could manage after such a powerful orgasm.

As she did, she shed her clothes with a speed that was rather incredible. The sounds of her moans and the ripping of cloth soon filled the car and I was so amazed by what was happening that I was frozen to the spot.

In a few more seconds, she had me hard and she quickly climbed, or more accurately jumped, into my lap and impaled herself onto my cock, her wet cunt enveloping it and squeezing it, as if she were trying to milk my cock for the precious sperm it contained.

The intensity of the moment overwhelmed us both, she with the sheer power of her orgasm and me from the sheer eroticism of being sexually attacked by the most beautiful woman I had ever met. In just a few moments, Angela was again crying out another orgasm and the strength of the pulsations of her orgasm on my cock were enough to push me over the edge. I erupted inside of her, which caused her to scream out my name. She slammed herself down onto me, wrapped her body around me and shuddered with each passing spasm that ran through her body.

It took us both a while to recover from the intensity of the orgasms that had we had enjoyed. After a while, the inevitable post coital shrinkage occurred and the chill of being near nude in the evening air, cause us to disengage and reassemble our clothes. It was not an easy task as we both had missing buttons and tears in our clothes, but we did manage to become presentable, or at least presentable to our good friend Jonathan for the brief trip home.

I slid over and rolled down the window when I got my clothes back on. I then opened the door to speed the air exchange process, hoping to clear the air, not only of the concentrated pheromone from the vial, but also to clear the air of the strong smell of sex that we had produced.

When I got the door open, I saw Jonathan leaning against my car, a shit-eating grin on his face. He was laughing at us and making no attempts to hide it. I chuckled and shot him a bird as I climbed out of the Escalade and walked back over to my car.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.