The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 3:The Second Day

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3:The Second Day - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

Did I mention I hate mornings?

I awoke the next morning to the sound of a hair dryer running in the bathroom. At first, this confused me as I live alone and never use a hair dryer. But as my brain slowly woke up to working speed, I remembered the events of yesterday and how Angela came to spend the night with me.

Then, the rest of my body awoke. I realized that I needed to visit the toilet in an urgent manner. Grudgingly, I got up out of bed and headed into the bathroom. As I opened the door, I prepared myself for the bright lights and the noise, which I hated. Since I was only somewhat awake, I wanted to stay that way.

Instead, when I opened the door, I was greeted with a vision. Angela was standing, bent at the waist, blow-drying her hair, with her legs spread and ass facing me. Instantly, I forgot why I was in the bathroom and felt my body respond to her position and nudity. I stepped to her and ran my hand along her slit. Finding it wet and moist and hearing her moan at my touch, I placed my cock at the entrance to her sex and slid into her in one long slow motion.

It only took a few strokes before I felt her begin to spasm around me. I listened to her moans rise in volume as I continued to stroke in and out of her, feeling my own needs and desires rising. I reached down and pressed my thumb against her anus, which caused her to scream as another orgasm tore through her. This, coupled with her spasms around my cock sent me over the edge and I began to pump my cum into her again.

Soon, I felt the need to relieve myself return so I slipped out of her and walked over to the toilet. While I was there, I watched Angela reach down and run her hand along her slit. She gathered our combined secretions, brought them to her mouth, and proceeded to lick and swallow all she could get.

When she realized I was watching her over my shoulder, she turned bright red but didn't quit what she was doing. Only when her sex and her hands were clean did she rinse her hands in the sink.

"I was going to ask if I could give you a blowjob this morning, Master," she said quietly, looking down at the floor. "This way was far more fun. I don't want to become ill being away from you all day and I figured the more of you, or your sperm, that I have in me, the better chance I have of making it all day."

"I always did like morning sex, just not mornings," I replied as I finished up and flushed the toilet.

Angela smiled when I said this, but then she turned pensive.

"Thank you for being so understanding, Master. I appreciate that this has to be strange for you. Of course it has its advantages too," she smiled and ran her hands along her sides, pointing to herself and emphasizing her figure. "But nevertheless, I just wanted to say thank you for not freaking out and leaving me there in the parking lot."

"You're welcome Angela. And I want you to call me if you start feeling bad today. I don't have a very busy day today and if you need me to come get you, please call me immediately."

She walked over and kissed me, wrapped her arms around me and pressed her body against me. I responded as any red blooded male would and a moment later, she was on her knees getting another deposit of cum before she got dressed and headed off to work.

A little while later, as I showered, I got to thinking about what had happened to me. I had gone from bachelor to someone who couldn't be separated from a woman in the course of a few hours. Moreover, I had prided myself on becoming the most eligible bachelor in town!

<hr>

The rest of the day was rather boring. Traffic was normal, work was normal, everyone around me was normal. Nothing was abnormal and I was having trouble accepting that. I mean, my life had changed so much last night. Shouldn't more of the world be different?

But nothing else was different and no one seemed to notice that anything was different about me. Soon, I was so involved in the project we were working on that I forgot to worry about Angela and how she was doing.

That changed around mid afternoon when my cell phone rang. Angela was on the other end and I could tell that she was in trouble.

"Master," she began, "I tried to hold out, I really did, but I can't stand it anymore."

It was obvious from the tone of her voice and the fact that she was crying that she was in a lot of discomfort.

"Angela, I will be over there in about ten minutes. Where can I meet you?" I said as I grabbed my coat and car keys and headed for the parking lot.

"I'll meet you in the parking lot near the cemetery that is by the court house. That is where I park," she replied.

"I'm on my way now." I said and hung up the phone.

It only took about five minutes for me to make it, for some reason the traffic on the expressway was very light. As I pulled into the parking lot, I immediately saw her waving to get my attention and I headed over to her.

She opened the door and slid into the car, reaching for me and holding onto me. She was crying, gasping for breath between sobs, and looked terrible.

"Please, just park for a minute. Let me feel you here beside me for a minute," she begged.

I nodded and pulled into a spot near her car. She seemed to be getting control of herself and didn't appear to be in the same amount of discomfort that she had been in earlier.

"Thank you so much, Master. Oh god! Thank you for coming to get me. I thought I was going to start throwing up from the pain in my head. But as soon as I saw you car, the pain started to relent and now it is just a dull headache."

Not knowing what to say, I just held her and let her cry on my shoulder.

After a few minutes and when she was no longer crying, I moved to restart the car and drive home.

"Wait, Master," she said hastily. "I don't want to leave my car here over night and I put my case work files in it while I was waiting for you."

She paused here and fidgeted for a second before looking up at me with her bright blue eyes.

"Master, would you let me give you a blow job so I could drive my car to your house? Or you can fuck me if you want. I just need you in me."

Her voice was calm, but the look in her eyes was frantic. It was a strange request, and a strange situation, so what else was I going to do but to let her have her way.

"Take off your panties and climb into my lap!" I ordered her as I unzipped my pants and slid the car seat backwards.

She complied quickly, peeling down her panties and hiking her skirt up as she climbed into my lap. She faced me and kissed me, slowly lowering herself onto my already hard cock. Then she put one hand on the ceiling and began to ride my cock in long slow strokes, seemingly grasping me with her internal muscles just before each up stroke. It was a most incredible feeling and within a few minutes, I was fulfilling her wish and making another semen deposit in her body.

When we were done, she climbed back into her seat and again repeated her ritual from this morning of trying to capture all our combined juices from her sex and thighs. But she took it a step further this afternoon by leaning over and cleaning my cock with her mouth as well.

Somehow, her desperation and obvious need overcame my testosterone and I didn't start to get hard again. I wanted her to finish so that we could get her car and head home. I didn't want to be so exposed, especially so close to the courthouse. What if a meter maid walked by and discovered our activities?

When Angela realized that nothing else was going to happen, she slipped her mouth off me and sat up.

"I'm sorry, Master. Is something wrong with what I was doing?" she asked, obviously fearful that I might not be responding to her. I realized that this could be a frightening turn of events for her. What would happen to her if I quit finding her attractive, or if something happened to me?

It was a long silent moment as we both sat there and pondered the situation. I hadn't really thought it through. Everything had happened so quickly that I don't think either one of us had fully thought through the consequences. I am sure that she had to at least some degree, but the thought of being dismissed or disliked hadn't occurred to either of us.

"Angela, it isn't anything about you. I am just worried about you and the situation and so I wasn't thinking about sex. That's why it didn't happen. Nothing else."

"I know Master, but it still frightens me how dependent I have become on you. I can't make it through a day at work without seeing you and touching you and having sex with you. Is this the way the rest of my life is going to be?" she asked rhetorically, a mixture of fear and exasperation evident in the tone of voice.

There was another long moment of silence in the car before she spoke again.

"Master, do you think that we could catch some of your semen and put it in a bottle? That way I could go to work and drink it when the headache started. Maybe then I could make it through a whole day of work without having to bother you?" she asked timidly.

"I think that is a great idea, Angela. We will do that when we get home and then you can try it tomorrow."

"Then let's go home now and get started!" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

We did eventually make it home, though we made a stop at her house to let her get her mail and take care of a few errands around her place. Of course, she also had to pack another suitcase since it was apparent that she was going to be staying with me for a least the foreseeable future.

When we got to my house, I did some work on the computer. I needed to catch up on the project I had left unfinished earlier in the day, so I tackled that while Angela cooked some dinner. I must have gotten involved in reading and thinking about work because the next thing I noticed was Angela softly massaging my shoulders.

"Dinner is ready Master," she said softly when I turned to look up at her.

Somewhere between cooking dinner and massaging my shoulders, she had changed into the body stocking she had modeled earlier. She smiled when she saw the reaction her outfit produced and took my hand and led me to dinner.

The table had only one place setting and I looked at her questioningly. She smiled and pulled out my chair and motioned for me to sit, then she kneeled on a small pillow she had gotten from the couch and placed beside my chair.

"Master, this is a fantasy of mine and I never thought I would do anything about it, but given the events of the last couple of days, I thought I would give in and live the role for a bit. As long as you approve, Master," she said and bowed her head, her long brown hair falling down around and hiding her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.