The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 1: The First Day

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: The First Day - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

I was in a hurry to get home. I was out of food and needed to stock up on beer and snacks before the game started. I was never sure who would show up to watch the game. Sometimes the house might be overflowing and sometimes I would sit and watch the game alone. I had, however, a reputation of having an open door policy for friends during a game and that meant I needed to stock up.

Just as I was grabbing a case of beer from the cooler, I heard a woman scream "Oh my God!" I jerked around to see what was happening, only to see this beautiful woman kneeling on the ground in front of me and grabbing for my leg.

I tried to step back from her, thinking she must have dropped something, or be in pain, but once she had a hold on my leg, she wasn't about to let go.

"Master!" she cried out.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked, warily looking around.

She shook her head as if she were trying to clear it. Then she looked up. When she did, I was treated to the brightest blue eyes that I had ever seen.

"What have you done to me?" she asked, her face showing a great deal of pain. She seemed to struggle to get the words out.

By now, I was more than a little freaked out. I mean, I was born and raised in the South and nobody says Master anymore! I started looking around for some hidden camera, thinking that I might be on one of those reality TV shows where they embarrass people then show it on TV.

There wasn't anyone else in the store. The place was deserted, so I ruled out the reality TV show prank.

"Please tell me what you did to me Master!" she cried out again.

"Please be quiet." I said, not wanting to draw attention to the situation. "I didn't do anything to you. I've never seen you before in my life."

And that's when it got really strange. She looked up at me like she was going to say something else, but when she opened her mouth no sound came out.

Then the panicked look in her eyes got a lot worse.

She jerked around and grabbed at her purse and I started to back away from her. For some reason I paused. Something was nagging me about the whole situation. Here was a very attractive young woman, kneeling on the floor at my feet, her skirt had ridden up her thighs and exposed two very nice legs and the hint of stockings underneath. And she had called me "Master".

About then I noticed that she had pulled out a pen and a deposit slip and was furiously writing on it.

I stepped closed and she handed me the slip of paper. It read, "I am not crazy but something has happened to me so that I can't speak."

Then she grabbed it back and wrote something else on it, like inspiration had just hit her. When she handed it back it read, "You told me to be quiet. Now I can't speak. Please, humor me and tell me I can talk again."

I looked at her and noticed she was on the verge of tears. Then she bent down and placed her forehead on the toe of my shoe. Not knowing what else to do, I leaned over and said, "You may talk, but only if you promise to keep your voice down."

She looked up, with trepidation in her eyes, opened her mouth, and very quietly said "Thank you Master."

"Why are you calling me Master?" I asked her. "I don't know you. Do I?"

"No, Master, we have never met." I noticed that now she was crying as she spoke quietly to me. "I don't know what is happening. I have never had anything like this happen before, but I was just walking down the aisle here, thinking about what to get myself for dinner. Then I saw you and felt this need, like a terrible pain in my head. I was compelled to come over and kneel down before you."

I wasn't convinced and it must have shown on my face. Maybe the fact that I was still looking around for the hidden camera and the TV crew gave away my disbelief. Whatever it was, she continued.

"Master, I am sorry for the discomfort this is causing you. I have tried not to call you Master, but I can't seem to say anything else. And I don't know your name." She sobbed and placed her forehead on the ground. "I must seem insane."

Not knowing what else to do, I knelt down beside her. "Listen, why don't you stand up, we'll finish our shopping and then we'll go outside and talk about this. Alright?"

She nodded, the relief apparent on her face. "Yes, Master. That would be wonderful."

I stood back up and held out my hand to her to help her stand up. She reached out, but when she touched my hand, it was like an electric shock that ran through me. I jerked back my hand, which caused her to slip and fall into me. I then fell backwards and over the case of beer I had placed on the floor.

The next thing I knew, I was lying on the floor with my head in a woman's lap, her long brown hair falling down around her face and mine and she was crying and caressing my face.

"What happened, Angela?" I asked.

Then I remember what had happened and started to get up, but when I tried to move, she grabbed me.

"How did you know my name?" she asked with a fierce look in her eyes, causing her bright blue eyes to burn with a fire.

Her question was a good one. How did I know her name? I thought back again, looking at her face and trying to remember if we had ever met before.

"What did you do to me?" she asked again, still quietly, but with anger in it. "How did you know my name and what did you do to me Master?"

"If you are mad at me, then quit calling me Master." I said to her rather vehemently as I pulled away from her and started to stand. "I don't know how I know your name, I didn't do anything to you and, to the best of my knowledge, we have never met. Now leave me alone!"

I grabbed my case of beer and started to walk away, not even looking back at her. I was convinced that this was some kind of con game. With the shock that had knocked me out and then her reaction when I woke up, I figured someone was setting me up.

I got to the front of the store and quickly paid for the beer and snack food I already had in my basket and then headed out for my car. Realizing that I was late, I started to rush home in order to get there in time for tip-off.

As I was walking out to my car, I heard someone running up behind me and as I turned, I saw Angela running to catch up to me. She was holding her head with one hand and clutching her purse and keys with the other. She was saying something but I couldn't tell what it was over the traffic noise from the highway.

"Please wait. Oh god, please wait, Master," she said repeatedly as she neared, "Please just let me talk to you for a minute."

I turned and started to unlock my car, hoping to get in it and lock the door before she got to me, but she sprinted the last few yards and threw herself at my feet before I could get the keys in the door.

"Please wait. Something happened to me when you left. I got this terrible pain in my head and the further away you got, the worse the pain was. I was screaming in my head, until I got up to follow you, but all that came out was this quiet voice."

"Let go of me." I replied somewhat angrily. "What do you want from me?"

"Master, I am so sorry this is causing you distress." She sobbed. "I don't know what is happening to me. I must be going insane." With that, she broke down and cried, great sobs pouring from her.

Now I knew at that instant that I could walk away and know that she was going to go to an insane asylum or jail, or I could try to help her. For a moment, just a moment, I thought about leaving her there, letting the police deal with her. But then again, she might follow me and stalk me, so best to just deal with whatever was going on. Besides, what would it be like to have a slave? How would it feel to have someone who was compelled to carry out your every command?

I looked at this poor woman who was crying on my pants and shoes and how much distress she was in, so of course, I decided to try and help her.

"Please stop crying," I said. "Stop crying and stand up. I promise to stay here until we can figure out what is happening, Angela."

To my amazement, that is exactly what she did. It was like turning off a switch in her brain. She was simply no longer crying. She stood up and brushed herself off, trying to fix her stocking which were obviously ruined from her dive at my feet.

Then it dawned on me. She had once again done exactly what I had said. And how did I know her name, I wondered?

"Is your name Angela?" I asked.

"Yes, Master. How do you know that?" she replied.

"I have no idea." I answered. "I want to try something. I am going to give you a command and I want you to try and resist following it. Alright?"

She nodded. "I will try Master, but it hurts terribly when I try to resist you."

"Give me your purse." I commanded.

I could tell that she was trying not to do as I said. She was clenching her jaw, squinting her eyes and holding her head. But her arm was still taking the straps off her shoulder and slowly handing her purse to me, a stranger.

Finally, I could take it no more and I reached out to take her purse from her. When I did, her skin again touched mine and again I felt a small shock. Suddenly I knew that she lived just a few blocks from me and that she worked as a law clerk for one of the federal appellate courts while she went to law school.

I didn't look through her purse, though I could have. She let go of it and just looked at me as I held it. It was an awkward moment.

"Here take it back." I said to her, handing her purse back. "I don't know what is going on, but you could just be acting still. How can I know that you aren't just trying to con me?"

She looked at me for a second and I could tell that she was thinking.

"Tell me to do something that I won't want to do, something that even a con-man wouldn't do."

"Like what?" I asked.

"If I told you what to tell me then it wouldn't be a very good exercise in testing me, now would it." She replied.

"Give me all the money in your purse." I said snidely, figuring that a con would be the least likely to give up money.

She nodded, though she didn't look happy, and reached into her purse, withdrew her wallet and handed me several hundred dollars in cash.

"I stopped by the ATM when I went into the store. I was getting cash for the week." She said by way of explanation as to why she had so much cash on her.

Still not convinced, I decided to surprise her with another command.

"Take off your skirt." I told her suddenly.

"Oh my God, what do you..." she started to say, until she realized that she was undoing the button on the side of her skirt, pulling down the zipper and letting her skirt fall down around her boots.

It wasn't very nice of me, but I made her stand like that for a few minutes, and I admired her body. She had on thigh high stockings and black lacy underwear that hid nothing. Her sex was shaved and bare, and her thighs and ass were even shapelier than her skirt had hinted at.

Her blouse fell down and covered most of her so that she could have passed for having a really short skirt under an un-tucked shirt, so I told her to hand me her skirt.

"Yes, Master." She nodded as she handed me her skirt. "I figured that would be your command when I first thought of it. The money surprised me, but I can understand why you chose that as well."

"Well, I had to make sure you weren't just trying to con me." I replied.

"Are you a law clerk and a student at the law school?" I asked her next.

She got this really strange look in her eye and slowly nodded her head. "How did you know that?" she asked.

"When ever I touch you, I get a shock and when that passes, I know things about you. I know it sounds crazy, but that is what happened in the store when I fell over backwards. That's how I knew your name. And just a minute ago, when I touched you, I somehow knew that you were a law clerk for a federal judge and that you were a law student at Wake Forest."

She looked at me strangely, skeptically.

"Look, it is no stranger than you dropping to your knees in the middle of the grocery store and suddenly calling me Master. Is it?" I said.

"Not unless you did something to make me call you Master." She replied, her anger just under the surface of her voice.

"Look, neither one of us seems very happy about the situation here. Let's just go about our business and just try to forget that any of this ever happened." I said trying to get out of this mess and get home to the game I still wanted to watch. Besides, I was starting to get a little uncomfortable in my pants having to look at this very good-looking woman standing in front of me half dressed.

"I would love nothing more," she said, "but when you walked away from me in the store I thought my head was going to explode from the pain. Can I have my skirt back?"

"No, not until we figure out what we are going to do. Consider it my insurance." I said

"Then, can we get in your car? I am getting a little cold out here. Or we can get in mine," she continued, seeing my skeptical reaction. "I don't care which one."

"Fine, get in!" I said, popping the lock and opening the door before walking around to the other side and getting in myself.

"Take your bra off." I said suddenly, wanting to see if she would still obey me.

"I hope you are enjoying this." She said angrily. "Just like a man to want a cheap thrill."

And then suddenly she grabbed her head and moaned with pain, almost a scream even, as she held her head. Then she grabbed the door handle and opened it, throwing up all over the ground but luckily not getting any in the car.

"Stop, stop, I will take it off if you will take the pain away!" she cried, still holding her head. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"What's going on?" I asked. "Are you alright?"

"My head feels like it did in the store when you walked away." She replied, her finger fumbling with her blouse as she unbuttoned it to take off her bra. A moment later, she shrugged off her blouse and bra and handed them both to me.

I must have blushed or looked embarrassed because she smirked at me and held her chest out.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" she asked. "Would you like for me to take off all my clothes?"

When I said that she was beautiful earlier, I was wrong. Beautiful didn't even begin to describe the woman that was sitting in my car, topless and wearing nothing but boots, stockings and lacy panties. She looked like a model right out of a Victoria's Secret catalogue.

Her breasts were perfect, at least to me. They were not too big, but more than ample for her frame, probably a C or D cup. Her light brown nipples were hard, erect and dimpled and her skin was lightly tanned with no tan lines, and no blemishes.

I realized I was staring when she waved her hand back and forth in front of my face, a sly grin on her face.

"Are you alright, Master?" she asked, her amusement apparent in her tone.

I shook my head and shifted in my seat, trying to relief my discomfort.

"Yes, I am fine. Here," I said as I handed her blouse back to her, "put this back on until we figure out what we are going to do. I won't be able to think clearly with you sitting there like that."

"Yes Master," she said, smiling and slipping on her blouse.

"Master?" she began, "When I try to refuse you, or when you move away from me, I seem to get a terrible pain in my head. And I don't enjoying being sick. So, why don't we go to my house, or yours, and eat some dinner. We can talk and experiment and figure out what we are going to do."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.