The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Postlude

Mind Control Sex Story: Postlude - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

The months that followed that evening were a bit hectic. We had to start getting ready for having children in the house and that takes a certain amount of time and attention to detail. And while we were all excited for Angela and Emily, there was also a certain amount of trepidation. How would children change our lives? Would they be healthy? Would Angela and Emily be alright during pregnancy and childbirth? Would they inherit my abilities?

The last question really bothered me. I had spoken to Jonathan about it and he had offered to bring in a geneticist to examine my genetic code and look for the gene that was responsible. Jonathan had already created a genetic sequence, but that gene might not be exactly like the one in my chromosomes, where there could be introns and extrons, regulator genes, and other bits that make finding a gene in real life much more complicated than just backwards engineering one from some E. Coli bacteria.

How would a child react to the environment in our household where my word had the weight of law? I really did believe in equality of the sexes, though I am sure no one who understood my power would believe me. I didn't want a son to think that he could boss women around all the time.

So a few months later when Cathy announced that she was pregnant at dinner, I kind of lost it and swore off sex for a few months. It lasted about ninety minutes, but I did try very hard to only come in the women who were already pregnant.

Of course, this didn't sit well with Erika, who still seemed to have the greatest need for my cum. Angela and Emily seemed to not need it anymore, something that Emily said had happened with her last master when she had become pregnant. Sally shared our bed infrequently and never seemed to have the severe cravings that Angela had experienced at the beginning of her time with me. But Erika craved my cum and begged for it whenever she could get it. She replaced Cathy as the household cum repository once Cathy announced her pregnancy. Erika made it a point to slurp my cum out of wherever and out of whomever I deposited it.

One afternoon I was sitting outside on the patio, watching the sunset and nursing a beer, when Cathy came out and sat quietly beside me.

"I just wanted to say thank you," she started. "If you had asked me a year or two ago did I want children, I am certain I would have denied it with ferocity."

She paused and looked at me. "But you have given me something that I never dared to dream for, a future. And when you have a future and you aren't a slave to cravings and getting stoned, and you are surrounded by people who love you and care for you, then life takes on new priorities."

I tried to interrupt her and point out that she had simply traded one addiction for another, but she wouldn't let me get the words out, as she reached out and gently placed her hand over my mouth.

"I know what you are going to say, and you would be wrong. You've given me a life, and a chance to bring a healthy new life into this world. And while I know we can't guarantee anything, I am certain that this child of yours that I am carrying couldn't ask for a more loving father, more protective family, and more nurturing environment than what you are establishing here."

She leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips, the most loving kiss I had ever gotten from Cathy. Not one that promised sex, or was full of emotion, but simply a kiss that took your breath away because of the deep emotion of love that it carried.

Then she whispered "Thank you," again and walked back into the house, leaving me to think about things in a new light.


After that talk, I looked at things in a new light and the whole baby thing didn't bother me so much. In fact I started to get a bit excited about it and spent a good bit of time painting rooms and putting together furniture.

And as I thought about the future as I worked on preparing for our future generation, I also decided what I wanted my legacy to my children and the people of the world to be.

And so one day, in the middle of painting, I called the offices of our trustees and gave them directions on the new direction the foundation would take. I wasn't sure how the women would react to this, but I had really been thinking about it since our trip down the river and I was certain I wanted to do it.

The next day they had the paperwork out at the house where I had Angela review it. I expected that she would get upset, but when I asked her to read it, she just looked up at me with the most adoring smile.

"I wondered how long it would take you to do this," she said in her usual cryptic tone when she thinks she knows me better than I know myself.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, ever since your trip down the river, you've been thinking about something like this. I personally think that it is a great idea, something that we can really leave to future generations and if done correctly, should be self sustaining and able to give back even more. And I already know that Emily and Kayla have been looking into doing something like this for you, so I am sure they will want to participate"

And that was how the Halden Preserve along the Yadkin River got started. Our foundations began to buy farms and real estate along the river and to remove as much trace of human habitation as possible, planting the land in forests of pine and hardwood. Within a few years, we had a patchwork of over two thousand acres, and as people's property values increased, they also got behind the effort. People started to send in donations to help buy even more land and we expanded to protect the entire watershed area of the Yadkin River.

But more important than the preserve we created, we were able to create a model that other communities could follow, even assisting them in setting up their foundations and getting them started with seed money.

One of the key differences that we created was that we allowed industry to continue. It wasn't about maintaining an area untouched by man; that was a lost cause. Instead we focused on working to ensure that we used the land wisely and in a more than sustainable manner. Our goal was to never exceed fifty percent of what we thought was sustainable. So careful harvest of trees was allowed, farming was carefully allowed and grazing of animals was allowed.

The other important thing that came of this was that we had lots of room and land for kids, and that was important because we had lots of kids; lots and lots of kids!


This brings me back to the family.

Sally was the last to join our family and she was also the first to leave.

About a week after I took her virginity, she returned to my room one night and slipped into bed with me. Erika was the only one in bed with me that night, as she still had strong cravings for my cum and to just be close to me.

Sally just hugged herself close to me, clutching at me desperately.

"What's bothering you?" I asked her softly.

"I just needed to be near you," she replied. "I have this over powering desire to be near you, to have you inside me."

And then she dove under the covers and proceeded to do her best to vacuum blood into my cock. I have to say that she was very successful in doing so, particularly when she got my cock and balls into her mouth and was able to allow my swelling cock to push right down her throat.

When I was hard, she mounted me and rode me hard, her body tense as orgasm after orgasm washed over her, until I came in a torrent inside her despite having cum twice inside Erika earlier that evening.

My first clue as to what was actually happening was when she rolled off me and propped her legs up, tilting her pelvis up and holding my sperm inside her. And I knew instantly, in fact as I thought about it I knew all along, that she had just ovulated and it was the perfect time to get her pregnant.

Sure enough, two weeks later the little blue "+" sign on the pregnancy test appeared and I knew another child was on the way. However, unlike the joyous events when Angela and Emily had announced that they were pregnant, Sally was more subdued. When I asked her about it, I was surprised by the answer.

"Master," she began, "I have conflicted urges regarding this pregnancy and my need to help protect you. I very much want to have your child; in fact I need it desperately. However, as a single mother, my security clearance with the NSA would be affected if I didn't disclose who the father was."

I started to speak, but she pressed on.

"So while I would love nothing more than to join your household, I've decided that I cannot. Instead, I've spoken to Arnold who is a bit infatuated with me, and he has agreed to marry me and claim the child is his own. He also understands that I may have needs to come be with you from time to time, and he can live with that so long as he gets me the rest of the time."

She paused here and giggled. "Who would have thought that innocent little virginal Sally would become a slut to two Masters?"

And after much discussion with both Sally and Arnold, and making sure that this was something that they both wanted, I agreed to it and that cemented the deal. Interestingly, the night of passion that led to her pregnancy was the last time I had sex with her. While we enjoyed a close relationship for the rest of her life, her marriage to Arnold was a huge success and they remained in charge of our security until their first son was able to able to take over that responsibility. But his is another story.

Sally and Arnold lived to be 96, and after retiring at age 70, they traveled around the world looking for evidence of other men with power like mine. In their twenty years of searching, they found many tales and myths about strange, harem-gathering men, but could never find a living individual.


Erika and Angela became best friends and I often wondered if they were long lost sisters. Erika did become the primary caregiver and educator of the brood of children in the family. Her background in education made her an excellent caregiver, and while the children weren't home schooled, they started on their education very early in their lives and got reinforcement every day when they came home from school.

Erika was the third woman to get pregnant in the family, beating Kayla by two weeks. There was a good bit of ribbing and joking about this and when Kayla actually gave birth two days ahead of Erika, she got it right back.

And while Erika and Kayla's girls were the exact same age, it was Angela's son that became best pals with Erika's daughter, and the same for Emily's son and Kayla's daughter. Of course the boys played with each other and the girls played with each other, but those two pairs were very close, and being only five months in age different, that relationship persisted at school as well. This of course drew comments from time to time, but somehow the kids that tried to make fun of them never felt the need to do so again.

But back to Erika herself, though it is hard for me to separate Erika from the kids because they were such an important part of her life, she went on to have five kids, three girls and two boys. Once they were all grown and off to college, she went to work at one of the elementary schools where she did very well and won several teaching awards.

Unfortunately, she died in a rock climbing accident at the age of 62. As I tried to tell myself at the time, it was rather amazing that she was still out doing such extreme activities at that age. The hardest thing for me, though, was that her last thought as she plummeted to the ground was that she was sorry for slipping and leaving me.

Fortunately, the kids were all grown and out of the house, but it was like they had lost their mother, and for a few months, there were a lot of tears in the house. But every time someone would start to get down, we would all remember Erika and some funny episode, like the time she tied herself up on the kitchen table, thinking that I would find her and take care of her. Instead the kids all decided to come home early from a movie with a bunch of their friends, and when they found her, they just pretended she wasn't there, which just drove her even more insane.

When I finally did find her a few hours later, she was so insane with her lust that she came just from seeing me, and she didn't quit cumming until she passed on on the bed an hour or so later as I filled her with my cum for the third time, the first in her mouth, then her cunt and finally in her ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.