The Accidental Master
Chapter 12: And then there was light...

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: And then there was light... - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

The rest of the evening and the night is still a blur. To say it was filled with sex, to the point where I didn't even have a sexual thought the next day, would be putting it mildly.

When I had penetrated Sally and taken her virginity, I was so engrossed in the power and the sex that it barely registered with me at the time, but when I had orgasmed inside her, filling her with my cum, it dawned on me that she might not be on birth control since she was a virgin.

And then the dark guilt of someone who has abused their power over someone else hit me. I lay down beside Sally on the floor and pulled her to me, hugging her.

"I'm so sorry; I didn't know you were a virgin." I whispered in her ear.

Sally smiled up at me and then tilted her head to kiss me. Trying to appease her, I tilted my head down to match hers. But instead of a chaste friendly kiss, I was soon covered by a hot and sex crazed nymphomaniac. The friendly kiss turned into a French kiss, which turned into an exploration of my mouth by her tongue. This was quickly followed by her kissing her way down my chest and taking my cock in her hands and kissing it on the tip.

"I am so pleased to meet you," she said in a little girl voice to my penis. "You've helped to set free this girl from her prison of chastity and now it is my pleasure to give you your reward."

I chuckled at hearing this, and after giving me a look that said "Stay Quiet!" she took my cock into her mouth and began to try to suck blood into it so my erection would return.

And she was very successful in doing just that. A few moments later when I was fully erect, she began to lick my cock, giving it a nice tongue bath, cleaning from it the few streaks of blood and our co-mingled cum. When I tried to pull her away, she grabbed onto me more fiercely and tried to impale her throat with my cock, only releasing her grip when my cock was as far down her throat as it could possibly go.

She continued to swallow rhythmically, massaging the end of my cock with her throat and sending some incredible sensations through my body as she massaged my testicles gently with one hand.

I could sense that she was nearing the point where her gag reflex was going to take over, but she refused to come up and take a break. When she slipped her finger into my ass and began to massage my prostate, I lost it and started spewing my cum down her throat.

It was only then that she took a break and came up for air, taking a deep gasp before climbing up my chest to nuzzle my neck. When I tried to kiss her, she at first refused, but when I grabbed her hair and pulled her face to mine, she kissed me with passion.

A few minutes later when we had calmed down, I noticed that the room was empty. Somewhere in there, everyone had left the room, including Granny Campbell.

I could sense that everyone had cleared out of the house to give us some privacy and Granny had headed home.

I sat up and grabbed Sally around the waist, standing up and lifting her with me. Then I tossed her over my shoulder and started upstairs to the master bedroom. In the back of my mind I knew that Sally could probably incapacitate me if she wanted to, but I was certain that she would never do anything that would cause me pain. Not if she could help it anyway!

I started to tickle her as we got close to the bed, discovering in the process that she was very ticklish. When I tossed her on the bed, I jumped on top of her and continued to tickle her, her laughter and screams were like music, her voice was so beautiful. And when her screams turned to moans and she came from being held down and tickled, I'm not sure which of us was more surprised.

Of course, this got me seriously aroused and I was as stiff as a flag pole once again. Sally opened her legs and guided me in with her hand, her head rolling back as I invaded her, another orgasm rolling through her with the sensations of my invasion of her body while she was still so sensitive and aroused.

I had to ride out her orgasm as she was thrashing around so much that I couldn't even thrust into her properly. Of course, I wasn't really upset; the feel of a sexy woman writhing beneath you is an incredible experience. And the feel of her sex spasming around me was just incredible.

But it wasn't until she calmed down and I began to thrust into her that I started to feel my orgasm approaching.

"Oh my God!" Sally screamed as I started to cum, "I can feel it!"

And somehow I knew she wasn't talking about the physical sensation of my cum spurting into her vagina. Instead, she was experiencing the connection that we all shared at times, allowing us to feel what the other was feeling.

This set off yet another round of orgasms for her, though, and the clenching of her around my cock, still sensitive after my last orgasm was nearly overpowering. I noticed that my vision was becoming dim and I was starting to see things as if I was looking through a gray lens.

I refused to pass out though. With a force of will I pulled out of Sally and threw myself to the other side of the bed. However, my vision continued to narrow and I knew now what they called tunnel vision.

Still I struggled to remain conscious, gasping for air and trying to sit up on the side of the bed, but now even my body was refusing to obey me.

I felt the distress of all the women to whom I was connected. Angela, Emily, Kayla, Linda, Neva, Sarah, Cathy were all there in my mind, sharing the pain and trying to understand what was happening.

Sally was propping me up on the side of the bed, fanning my face and screaming for help. None of it seemed to matter as my vision continued to fade.

But the weird thing was that I wasn't losing consciousness, I was only losing my vision and control of my body.

And then the visions started.

I had been having dreams off and on since I first met Angela. Dreams of men surrounded by women, men being assassinated, men commanding armies and men dying while surrounded by large families.

All of those visions returned but this time I knew that all the women in my life were sharing them. They were feeling the same things.

And as they recurred, I could feel our collective consciousness start to process them. There was Alexander the Great and an Egyptian Pharaoh and a Chinese emperor and then Caesar Augustus, Attila the Hun, followed by King Arthur and then a series of Arabs.

More and more faces flew by, each one in a scene, either leading people or in the midst of an orgy like setting. Faster and faster they came with all of our connected minds trying to find something recognizable about them.

Then there were a number of faces I recognized; George Washington, Robert E Lee, FDR and JFK, and then my self-portrait.

"You are the next," sounded a voice in my head. "You must lead mankind through the crisis facing the earth."

And then my vision began to clear. I felt the women around me before I could see them. Sally was pulling me back into the bed, trying to get me propped up so I wouldn't fall over. Angela and Emily and Kayla were helping. Cathy came running in with some water for me and talking on the phone, telling Jonathan and Sarah what was happening.

I could tell that they were both on their way to the house and wanted to take me back to the hospital for more testing to shed some light on our shared vision.

I thought this was a pretty good idea as well and so, once they were sure that I was alright, the women all started to prepare to spend the night at the hospital. So I made them call Jonathan and tell him to head back, we'd be there in just a few minutes.

Kayla made us take the limo. The staff had it ready at the front door and even Sally was going with us to find out if she had done anything to cause this.

On the ride over, Sally and I actually spent some time talking, getting to know one another on a personal level. She was clearly very bright; she was an only child with no close family, and loved to race cars on the weekends.

We started talking about cars and found we shared a love of Porsches though she had never owned one. I promised her that if she was nice, I might let her drive mine and, I swear, for the rest of the day she was so incredibly diligent at looking out for me that even Jonathan made a comment about it.

On a day where we were all poked and prodded and a few of us underwent MRI and PET scans, that level of niceness was noted by nearly everyone. Sally herself was put through the wringer. As the newest member of my family, Sarah wanted to do more extensive tests on her. In addition, Sally thought that Sarah could get a copy of her psych evaluation from NSA that could provide a baseline before her exposure to me.


It was late that night when Jonathan and Sarah came into his office to talk to us.

Sally was displaying the same hyperactivity in of her brain and pleasure centers that the others had shown. The activity in the others brains appeared to have settled down into what could pass for normal. In fact, Sarah said that unless she had seen the abnormal baseline, she would have thought the PET pattern was just a normal variant.

My scan on the other hand remained markedly abnormal. There was diffuse hyperactivity still with intense activity in the limbic system including the hippocampus and in the temporal lobe. While the pattern was different, it was subtly so, and it was still markedly abnormal.

Neither Sarah nor Jonathan could explain how this pattern could be associated with the symptoms we were describing. It didn't appear that there were any abnormalities that were life threatening, no evidence of cancer or heart disease, or arthritis. In fact Jonathan was amazed at how healthy I was.

The women were in the same shape, beyond healthy for their age. Even Emily who had been in the car accident and had some internal trauma appeared to have healed completely, something that was impossible. Even her scar tissue was nearly gone from surgery.

But perhaps the strangest thing that they found was that I did not appear to be making the pheromone anymore. They could still detect traces of it in my blood stream, but I was not exuding it anymore. In fact, compared to the levels I was making when I met Angela, Jonathan thought that these levels were undetectable. If he hadn't known what to look for, he wouldn't have found them at all.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.