The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 10: The Bearable Lightness of Being

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Bearable Lightness of Being - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

The doctors apparently kept me in a deep sleep with pain medications the rest of the day, because it was morning when I next awoke. I had been moved to the VIP suite in the hospital and scattered in chairs and on cots around the room were all the women in my life. Erika was plastered to my side and Angela lay behind her, the three of us in a small hospital bed.

Emily was on the cot pressed as close to the bed as it would go, and Kayla was asleep on the other side of her. Cathy was standing at the foot of the bed, a soft smile on her face as she stood guard over us. Even Neva and Sarah were in the room, sharing a cot in the corner away from everyone else. I wondered if there was something going on there since I knew that Sarah was a lesbian (or maybe bisexual after being around me) and Neva was also bisexual.

"Good morning!" I mouthed and thought to Cathy, trying not to move and wake everyone up.

"Good Morning!" she thought back to me. "Shall I get the nurse? Do you need some pain medicine or food?"

"Some food sounds like a great idea!" I replied and despite my attempts to keep quiet, my stomach grumbled loudly at that point.

Erika shifted slightly and smiled at me. "Good Morning, Master!" she whispered quietly in my ear.

"Good morning, Erika," I replied. "I trust you slept well?"

"The best sleep I've gotten in years!" she replied. "I felt so safe with you and your family, like I finally belong somewhere."

Cathy returned with a pot of coffee and a tray of food, and Erika gently sat up in the bed and helped Cathy get me propped up in bed so that I could eat. Of course, this woke everyone in the room, particularly when I moaned loudly from the pain in my shoulder.

Angela was out the door in a flash when I moaned, despite the fact that she was wearing only a thin chemise and some panties, her concession to sleeping with me in the hospital since she much preferred to sleep in the nude.

By the time she returned with the nurse, Cathy and Erika had me well situated and eating breakfast such that I didn't need any pain medicine. The nurse took my vital signs and when she was done, I suggested mentally that we needed to be left alone for about an hour. The nurse looked around the room with some confusion, and then blushed bright red when she figured out what I meant. She beat a hasty retreat toward the door and she made sure no one disturbed us for the next hour.

Of course, I ate my breakfast, and I was surprised when it was Kayla who inhaled my cock and sucked out her liquid nutrition for the morning. Of course, I was even more surprised when she went over and kissed Erika with a mouth full of my cum.

"Don't look so shocked," Kayla said smugly when she broke her kiss with Erika, "She needs your cum more than the rest of us, but I had a terrible craving so this is the solution that we came up with. Besides, I rather like her!"

Angela and Cathy just chuckled as they approached the bed and pulled the tray away.

"Now we get a turn!" they said in unison and I knew in that moment that I was in trouble.

And it was very good trouble. Angela inhaled my cock and sucked me back to hardness while Cathy undressed and kissed me, rubbing her breasts all over my chest. When I was nice and hard, she whispered in my ear, "I want you to come in my ass," she whispered, her voice thick with lust.

Then she slipped down my body and Angela held my cock positioned at her anus while she pushed down until I was fully seated in her ass. We both moaned in pleasure as the sensations ran through us. Angela knelt behind Cathy and grabbed both breasts as she hugged her tightly, both of them moving up and down as Cathy rode my cock.

Cathy reached down and began to rub her clit with one hand, her other hand snaking behind her back to find Angela's clit. It was incredibly erotic, and just when I thought it couldn't get any more erotic, I caught a glimpse of Sarah and Neva on their cot engaged in a sixty-nine.

All that sensuality, all the feedback from each woman was soon too much for me and Angela, Cathy and I all came in a powerful orgasm. We were joined a moment later by Sarah and Neva. All that pleasure was nearly overwhelming and it was difficult to form a coherent thought for several minutes after that.

It was only then that I noticed Erika and Kayla cuddling in a chair, Erika staring at me with wide eyes and her lust and desire was clear. She wanted me and her craving was only going to grow until I came inside her. I'd wanted to get to know her, to ask her about the child in her car when I'd first seen her. But all of that was going to wait.

Angela also sensed what was happening and she darted into the bathroom to get a warm soapy washcloth to clean me when Cathy pulled herself off my still very hard cock. Kayla was quickly undressing Erika as she stalked towards me on the bed.

When Cathy was off the bed, Erika climbed on and I got my first full view of her. She was incredible. She wasn't a natural blonde, but she had the dirty blonde look perfected. She was also significantly younger, only recently turning 19. Her sex was shaved smooth and other than the hair on her head, she appeared to have waxed the entire rest of her body because her skin was incredibly smooth and hairless. Her body was well tanned, already this spring she had been out in the sun from her extensive outdoor activities.

But all thought left my mind as she kissed me and slithered down my body until the head of my cock was positioned at the entrance to her sex. She was warm, her body was well muscled and as she slid onto my cock, I found that she was incredibly tight. Her sex was drenched, her moisture creating a warm wet haven for my cock.

"My gift of my body to you," Erika whispered in my ear when she broke of her kiss and took a deep breath.

Then she began to use her internal muscles to massage my cock. My other women all knew how to do this to some degree but Erika took it to a whole new level, With each contraction milking up and down my cock, I could feel my cock swelling and growing even more, to the point that it was beginning to be uncomfortable.

I had the intense desire to spin her over and take her forcefully, but the pain in my shoulder stopped my movement. Erika sensed my need for movement and she began to slide up and down my cock in a slow rhythmic motion that matched the contractions of her sex.

A few moments of this and Erika moaned and began to cum, her orgasm starting slow but building stronger and stronger as she continued to slide up and down my cock with slow deliberate motions. Soon her whole body began to shudder, her orgasm beginning to wrest control of her body from her. It didn't matter. The sensations were too much and I came hard inside her.

It was my third cum of the morning, but it still felt like I pumped at least of quart inside her, and with each spasm of my cock, with each spurt of cum, Erika orgasmed harder and harder until she screamed and passed out on my chest.

The nurse must have heard the scream because she rushed into the room just then. Fortunately Angela was standing at the foot of the bed, blocking the explicit view of Erika impaled on my cock. She had slipped on a robe and turned to the nurse. Sarah and Neva rushed to the door as Angela spoke to the nurse and I could hear them speaking to the two policemen who had been posted to my door.

Apparently, the man who had shot me had recovered and had sworn to kill me and Erika. The fact that he had done this in front of a detective who was interviewing him at the time had earned him a trip to the jail since there didn't appear to be anything wrong with him. However, once there, while he was undergoing a psychological evaluation, he had taken the psychologist hostage and escaped the jail, hijacking a car that had been passing in front of the building.

A manhunt was underway for him, and as part of that, two police had been posted to guard me. Since Erika was staying with me, they had given us two guards and round the clock protection.

Emily quickly pulled up the sheet to cover Erika and me. Erika moaned and began to open her eyes, struggling to regain consciousness. Kayla was there to help her roll to my good side so that she wouldn't hurt my shoulder.

But it was obvious to the nurse what was going on. It would have been obvious to a blind man since the room reeked of sex, lots of sex. In fact, I saw her eyes starting to get a strange look and I started to panic that she was succumbing to the high level of pheromones in the air. I quickly concentrated on thinking I didn't want any more women, I wanted everyone to be free.

This caused a moan of pain from Erika, and even Emily had a pained look on her face and I realized I hadn't been clear in my thoughts. I quickly concentrated again and thought that I wanted those who were mine and were exposed to my pheromone to retain their free will.

Emily, Kayla and Cathy brightened with this thought and Erika quit moaning and holding her head with this thought, and I breathed a sigh of relief as the nurse shook her head and seemed to be in control again.

Cathy went to open a window and air out the room while the nurse walked over to check my wound. After a couple minutes of poking and reassuring herself that I was fine, she left us with a warning to cease the sexual activities and to make sure to get some rest so that I could heal properly.

We all dutifully nodded and as soon as the nurse was out the door, Emily ripped off the sheet and sucked my cock and testicles into her mouth, sucking and licking all of my and Erika's cum off. She had been the only one not to have sex that morning and I could tell that her libido was barely in check. Her cravings were incredible, but she had been able to control them knowing that to do otherwise would have caused problems.

Of course, before she had me clean, I was rock hard again, and without a word, she climbed atop me and impaled herself on my cock, her orgasm immediately overtaking her. She rode me for a while, using her muscles to massage my cock and she begged softly in my ear for my cum as she promised to do anything for me if I would just give her my cum.

Now I don't know about you, but I've never been able to resist a horny, beautiful woman who is naked and impaled on my cock. So a few minutes later, I came again inside her. She came with me, moaning softly and trying desperately to keep quiet.

I was a bit amazed at how many times I had been able to orgasm that morning. I knew that this was an effect of the pheromone on me, one of the effects I had noticed. What worried me was the possibility that it was doing other things to me as well.

I could also see the effects on every other person in the room, every person except Angela. And then Emily and Kayla, who seemed to both understand it at the same time, realized that Angela didn't seem to be affected. I could tell that Emily was about to blurt it out, but Kayla and Angela both suddenly clamped down on her mind and I supported them by gently suggesting to Emily that this was neither the place nor the time.


It took two more days in the hospital before the doctors would release us to go home. I probably could have convinced them to let us go home earlier, but every time I tried to exert some influence over them, the women in my life would get upset with me. Their need for me to be healthy, their need to protect me would overcome my attempts to influence the doctors.

It was yet another example of how the pheromone didn't always appear to be working in the way it would at first appear. It wasn't as simple as mind control, of me telling them what I wanted. It was becoming obvious that this brush with death had triggered something in the minds of the women around me. Their protective instincts seemed to be unaffected by the pheromone, either that or they were increased.

Even after I was home, the women seemed to just instinctively create a schedule where they cared for me around the clock. Even though Angela and Kayla resumed their jobs, they still took their turns taking care of me.

Emily took on the primary role of physical therapist. She helped me do therapy, gave me massages and generally tried to guide my recovery. Jonathan and Sarah came by fairly frequently as well, I think mostly because they knew I would need a sympathetic ear. As a physician, I made a terrible patient. I hated being cooped up, I always was pushing a little too hard and Jonathan and Sarah worked to keep me sane.

Erika was the surprise in the situation. Once we got home, she quit her job and moved into the house. The child that was in the back of her car was her niece, her sister's child whom she was babysitting. She turned out to be an invigorating part of our household.

And so it was one afternoon as I was talking to Jonathan that he mentioned to me how everyone seemed to fit into some larger scheme in my life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.