The Girls - Cover

The Girls

2022

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Joe won the lottery. Joe is looking for love. Joe is surprised how love finds him. Well now some stories really do have happy endings. Even if things don't turn out just like they are planned.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Humor  

"Ask him," I said not wanting to tell them.

"I did," Annette said, "He just avoided the subject like the plague."

The two girls then inundated me with questions. Finally, I held up my hands in mock surrender.

"Okay, okay. I said. I did him a favor a while back and he owes me a few."

"We know that part," the girls said in exasperation. "But what did you do?"

Well what could I say? So I lied.

"I promised I would never tell."

Okay, I got special favors from people for doing something for them. The girls sat there and debated it for an hour. They finally determined I was a gay gigolo, and that is how come important people owed me so many favors. As I said, we had gotten comfortable with teasing each other.

To tell the truth there didn't seem to be any subject that was off limits. Especially after the time I was on my way to the store. They asked where I was going. I told them I was going to buy earplugs so I could get good nights sleep.

They did turn red faced for a moment before they recovered. I really did have to go by earplugs after that, because Lois asked me to get her a set, too. What can I say? If they weren't lesbians I would have a hard time choosing between the two of them. That is, if one of them would have even been willing to go out with me.

Instead I said, "I hate to burst your bubble, ladies, but I really do like women."

"Right," they said in unison, and amended their position to me being bi.

They were only going for the shock value of their words. That and to see if they could get my face to turn red. Let them think what they want, I figured. From the number of ears around the pool, I was sure Sue would get the news of this speculation at some point.

Sue did get the news, and strangely she was nicer to me after that. I guess she figured if I was part gay, I must be all right. Then again, maybe she was just protecting her job. After all, if she took the gossip for gospel truth, I could get the owner to fire her at any time. I wouldn't actually do such a thing, although the thought had crossed my mind a few times. Still, she really was a professional at her job, and it would have been hard to find someone to fill her shoes. Besides, with the project on the pool starting next week, it would have been really poor timing.

After the construction started, the girls started giving me funny looks. Somehow they were sure I was responsible for all the activity around the pool. I knew it would be ready to open around December the twelfth. The contract was written with a bonus, if it was open by that date. If not, well, the contractor was not going to make as much money. Fact was, he might even lose some money if it didn't open on time.

It was just as the first snow fell in mid November when the delivery truck showed up with the girl's belated housewarming gift. Needless to say the girls were ecstatic with the soft tub. It was a four-person model, portable Jacuzzi. They had no doubt it was from me because I paid the driver $100 for it, right in front of them.

"How did you get a hot tub for a hundred bucks?" Annette wanted to know.

"The owner owed me a favor," I said.

"Oh, never mind."

Then she hugged me, and so did Lois. The hugs seemed a bit more friendly than normal. Then again maybe it was just the excitement of the moment.

"As soon as it's set up you are going to have to try it out with us," Lois insisted.

Annette parroted her, and seemed just as insistent.

"I don't know," I started to say, then wiggled my eye brows adding. "Me in a hot tub with the two of you? I did mention I prefer hot women like you two, didn't I?"

"Oh, you," said Annette.

Lois said, "Hey, does Papa George owe you any more favors?"

"Come to think of it, yes," I said. "So what kind of food did you have in mind?"

Annette said, "Angel hair pasta with the Clam sauce."

"I want his Lasagna."

Lois rubbed her tummy and licked her lips like she could just taste the tempting meal right now. Annette and I both chuckled at her antics.

"Okay, then, I will give him a call later and order it. Now you two might want to get that thing hooked up, so the water gets nice and steamy."

They squealed in excitement as I left them. I could see them rolling the soft tub out to the sunroom, as I closed the door behind me. It was the perfect place for it. I wondered how long it would take to heat up. Then I mentally slapped myself for being such a pervert in my mind.

'I mean, come on, Joe, ' I said to myself, 'They love each other, and you are way out of your league with them.'

Of course, that didn't stop me. I was upstairs looking out the window and down into the sunroom, in nothing flat. The two of them had put up sheets as blinds around the glass walls. However, they hadn't put any on the roof. Good thing they were on the end. Only I would have a view down into their sunroom. Did I mention I could be devious?

Oh, I almost forgot. The hundred dollars was only the delivery fee, but I didn't tell the girls that. The girls pounded on the wall three hours later, to indicate it was time for me to come over.

I had watched them putting hot water into the thing. They must have drained their hot water heater once each hour, and I could see them carrying pans of hot water to the tub. After all, my vantage point from on high was good for something. I know I was hoping I would see them using it in their natural state, at some point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.