Shame on You
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Based on the old Dr. Jekyll/ Mr. Hyde principle this is a long story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Marie was sitting at her desk when Tom arrived at the office on Friday morning. She smiled at him and asked him how his night with Karen had gone.

"Oh, fine" Tommy mumbled, keeping his head down. When he glanced up he saw that Marie was grinning at him like the cat that ate the canary. About 10 minutes later Carol showed up and Marie excitedly filled her in on her plans:

"OK, the party's all set up for next Wednesday at my place! Donna called her friends up, the college girls who will be watching Tommy for us during the day, and they said Wednesday would be fine."

"Great!" said Carol. "Next week is OK for me too. As a matter of fact I was getting a little excited thinking about it last night and I'd just as soon do it as soon as possible. I think I'll bring along one of my friends, if you don't mind. I know she'll get a kick out of this."

"Sure, bring whomever you want. Listen to this!! I talked to his cousin Kathy on the phone last night and told her about the party.

She got all psyched up and suggested a really good idea! She said she can contact a few of the girls that Tom went to High School with and she thinks they'll come!"

"Wow!" Carol exclaimed. "That's gonna be some reunion!"

"Oh no!!!" Tommy gasped. "Please, PLEASE, don't do that to me! I couldn't bear the shame of them seeing me like that! PLEASE don't do that!" Tommy was whining and looking around like a scared rabbit.

"Shut up, you little creep! I don't want to hear a word out of you. The whole idea of this party is to have some fun and I'm gonna have a ball seeing you crawling around in your little garters and stockings while those girls laugh their asses off at you! After those college girls get through tantalizing you all afternoon you'll be STEAMING and more than willing to wiggle your butt and show your little asshole to our guests! Kathy said that there was one particular girl who you and your buddies used to tease in school. She said you'd probably know who she was talking about.

Anyway, Kathy thought it would be just the greatest thing to get her to come to the party and see how you turned out! She made a few phone calls last night and called me back to say that she'd already talked to a couple of the girls she remembered and they said they'd be there. She thinks that by the end of the weekend she can get at least a half dozen of them!"

"Oh no... !!" Tom wailed.

"That is going to be soooo cool!" said Carol. "What kind of stuff are you gonna make him do?"

"I don't know yet, but you can be sure that at least some of those girls are gonna wind up with Tommy across their knees for a good spanking! Hell, I may even give him to one of them to take home after the party! I'll bet SHE won't have any trouble thinking of things to do all night! Ha-ha-ha!"

Carol giggled, "That's not a bad idea, or, we could have an auction, just like a real slave auction, and the high bidder can have him for the night!"

"Now you're getting into it Carol!" Marie beamed. "I also called Beverly and she said she could fix us up with a fresh copy of that video tape she gave us to watch last week. I'm sure his high school sweethearts will get a real kick out of watching him begging Linda and her friends for a spanking! That tape was a classic. We can have the auction right afterwards!"

"Oh please, no! Please..." Tommy shook his head back and forth in misery and sniffed. They wouldn't really do that to him, would they? He knew the girl they were talking about. Franny despised him, and with good reason. He and his friends used to ridicule her and tell jokes about her because she was a little overweight and had enormous tits for her age. It was all in fun. The thought of Franny and some of the other girls he knew back then all grown up and watching him crawl around the floor of Marie's apartment in garters and a maid's cap... Oh God! And Donna and Kathy and God- knows-who-else would be there! It was going to be a party and he was going to be royally humiliated in front of all of them! Marie and Carol were snickering as they watched the shock on his face.

"That's right, Tommy. They'll all be there and you can't IMAGINE the shameful things we're going to make you do! You better make sure you're nice and clean because your ASS is going to be the center of attraction all night long! We'll show your movie over and over again and you'll crawl to each of your friends and squirm around at their feet till they laugh at you and slap your ass!

It'll be a reunion neither you nor they will ever forget! I'm getting wet just thinking about it! Hahahaha!"

"Oh p-l-e-a-s-e, don't do this to me... " Tommy held his head in his hands and sobbed while Marie and Carol laughed and teased him.

When Louise came in she grabbed the sobbing Tommy by the ear and pulled him into Gloria's office. She began stripping him down. She undid his belt and let his pants drop around his ankles. She continued undressing him with one hand while walloping his bare ass with the other. Tommy continued sobbing and pleading with her to stop but she kept whacking him and pulling the rest of his clothes off.

Marie took it upon herself to pick up the phone and call Dr.

Sorenson's office downstairs. The dentist wouldn't be in for another hour but his receptionist and dental assitant were usually there by 8:00. When Cindy answered the phone Marie told her to leave the phone off the hook and come upstairs FAST if she wanted a good laugh! She could bring Nancy along too if she wanted.

Meanwhile, Louise now had Tommy stripped down bare and was still slapping his ass with one hand as she pulled his belt free of its loops. She folded the belt in her hand and used it to whip at his small buttocks as she commanded him to lie down on the floor, face down. Just then Cindy and Nancy arrived, having run up the stairs as quickly as they could.

"So what's the big surp... Oh my God!!! I don't believe it!"

Cindy's jaw dropped and Nancy covered up her face with both hands and shook her head, not quite believing what she was seeing. Tommy was still lying face-down on the floor and Louise made him lift his ass up as high as he could get it. She then made him use his arms and elbows to drag himself back into the main office while she hit his ass with the belt and warned him to keep it up high. When he got back in amongst the other women she made him crawl right to Cindy and Nancy. He had to grab onto Cindy's white-stockinged ankles and then kiss her shoes.

"Look up at her! I want her to see the face of the bad little boy we have working here! That's it! Wiggle your ass a little for her!

More! Oh yeah!"

Tommy was practically numb from the shame. He looked up at the amused face of the receptionist and wiggled his ass like a happy puppy, but his eyes were sad and his cheeks wet.

"Now do it for Nancy. We don't want her to feel left out. That's right, lick her shoes Tommy. Now wiggle your ass and look up at her!"

Both womem were still shocked and nervously giggled as they watched the nude young man crawl around at their feet and obey the most degrading orders. Marie made him flip over onto his back and lift and spread his legs into a wide "V". While the five women watched in amusement, Tommy had to slap his own ass while rotating his hips in a big circle.

"How on earth do you get him to do these things?" Cindy asked, not taking her eyes off the lewd spectacle before her.

"It's easy. He LOVES humiliating himself in front of women! It really turns him on! Is there anything you'd like to do to him, or see him do? Sorenson'll be in the office within an hour so now's your chance!"

"Gee... I don't know. This is too much just watching him spank himself... Say! Could he, like, 'touch himself'? You know, jerk off a little?"

Marie told Tommy to stop what he was doing and to stand up. When he did, he felt quite embarrassed to be standing stark naked at eye level with the room full of dressed women. Cindy and Nancy were in their white uniforms while Carol and Marie were as sexy as ever.

Tommy stood there looking down at his feet. He couldn't meet their laughing eyes as they stood around him.

Marie told him to spread his legs about two feet apart and bend his knees a little so that his ass was sticking out. She then told him to grab hold of his cock with his right hand and start jacking himself off! Cindy was astonished! Nancy giggled but didn't say a word. Her eyes devoured the lurid sight before her.

As Cindy and Nancy stepped forward to get a closer look, Louise told him to rotate his hips while he was jacking off and look both women in the eye so he could see them laughing at him. Tommy moaned in shame but obeyed her. Marie motioned for the women to sit down in chairs while they watched Tommy gyrate his hips and jerk off.

She told Tommy to flick his tongue from side to side like a lizard and moan for the women so they'd know he was enjoying himself.

"See? I TOLD you he liked doing this. Tommy, wouldn't you just LOVE for Cindy or Nancy to give you a real good spanking on your bare ass? Well?"

"Y-yes Ma'am" Tommy stuttered.

"Well then SAY it, boy! Don't look at me... look at them and say it!" Marie giggled as she saw the mixture of lust and shame in Tommy's face.

"Cindy and Nancy... I'd love for you to... g-give me a spanking... err... right on my b-bare ass..."

All of the women were laughing now. Carol was wiping tears from her eyes and snorting. Cindy had a grin on her face from ear to ear. She stood up and walked over behind Tommy. Her eyes travelled down to his rotating hips and she lightly ran her fingers over their smooth surface, keeping pace with his movements. She began lightly slapping his ass with one hand while feeling his back, waist and outer thighs with the other. She smacked her lips as she continued slapping his twisting ass.

"Keep it up, Tommy!" Marie warned. "Don't you dare stop or we'll march you out into the hall this way!"

Tom began pumping even harder and moaning louder as Cindy continued slapping his lower cheeks. Nancy still sat in her chair.

Her cheeks were flushed from embarrassment. She couldn't believe that Tom would subject himself to this treatment. She covered her mouth and shook her head in disbelief but her eyes stayed riveted on the incredibly sexy scene before her. Inside she knew she wanted to be rubbing and slapping Tom's ass just like Cindy was doing, but she'd never have the nerve.

All of a sudden Tom went stiff. From force of habit he yelled out

"P-p-l-e-a-s-e, I'm cum-ming! Please, let me cum, please!!"

"No Tommy, hold it right there!" Marie yelled out, knowing inside he was already past the point of no return.

Tommy groaned "Aaaaagghhh! I'm s-sorry!" and started shooting his seed all over the office floor. Six, seven, eight spurts of hot white spunk flew out from the tip of his cock, then he continued pumping blanks and convulsing while he cried "I'm s-sorry... I'm sorry... please, I couldn't stop!" He dropped to his knees sniffling, knowing he was doomed...

"Why you filthy little piglet! Just look what you did! You should be ashamed of yourself for having so little control. Get down there and lick up every bit of your disgusting spunk from our nice clean floor! Hurry up! Cindy and Nancy have to be going soon!"

Tommy got down on his hands and knees and began licking his cum off of the short gray office carpet. Carol and Marie walked around pointing out spots to him. He'd crawl to the spot and lick it dry, giving the other women a view of his bare ass, parted wide above the soles of his feet. He kept sniffling "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry!" as he shuffled from spot to spot. Cindy and Nancy both thought they'd die from laughing as they watched this latest spectacle. Finally Cindy said that they had better get back downstairs before the doctor came in and found them both missing.

Marie told her that she'd call them up again the next time Mrs.

Peterson was going to be away and they could come back up and visit.

"Oh, this was great! See ya later Tommy! Bye!"

Both women waved and trotted down the stairs to their own office.

Tommy could hear their laughing begin to disappear as they got to the bottom of the stairs.

Marie was quite pleased. "That was fantastic! Y'know. I love showing him off like that. It humiliates him so much..." Then, to Tommy: "I told you we'd get even with you for all those times we caught you staring at our asses, didn't I? Now, how do YOU like having YOUR ass stared at, huh boy?" Marie gave him a stinging slap on his ass which caused him to jump, then she sat down at her desk and started hummimg a little tune as she shuffled through her papers.

Louise wasn't quite through yet. She knew that Gloria would be back in the office on Monday morning so she wanted to enjoy this last full day as much as possible. She told Tommy to crawl back into Gloria's office. She then shut the door and knelt down behind him. Slowly she began rubbing his ass and thighs, speaking softly to him as if he were a skittish horse. She rubbed and patted his rump, occasionally letting her hand slip though his legs to cup his dangling balls. In spite of himself, Tom began getting hard again.

He rolled his hips as Louise continued fondling him all over.

Finally, when he was once again rock hard, Louise made him lie down on his back with his arms and legs spreadeagled on the floor. She licked her lips as she wrapped her own hand around his throbbing pole and began stroking him off, very slowly. Tommy squirmed and moaned but Louise kept the slow rhythm, pausing occasionally to watch him twitch. She'd flick a single finger under his swollen glans, then continue the slow tormenting strokes.

"That's right, beg for it Tommy! Come on, boy. Beg me nice and sweet or I'll keep you on the edge all morning. The girls can handle the phones. Come on boy, beg me real nice."

Tommy squirmed and his toes clenched tightly as he began to beg Louise to let him cum.

"Oh yeah, that's right! Keep begging me! It's like music to my ears! Tell me how hot you are. Beg me real nice and maybe I'll let you cum. If not, you'll squirm like this until noontime! Come on boy..."

"Please! I'm right near the edge! Please let me cum! Please!"

"OK, boy. You can cum. Use both of your hands and pump your little dick till you cum! That's right. Ooooh yeah! Look at him curl those toes! Lift your legs a little and keep pumping with both hands. Yummmm! You look delicious, boy... good enough to eat! Oh yeah, I could roast you on a spit and just eat you up! Keep pumping... yeah, moan some more! Oh yeah, I'm gonna make you do this for me whenever Gloria's away from the office... Next month she's going on vacation for two weeks! You're gonna be squirming in here and pumping that little dick of yours every day. Won't Cindy and Nancy be happy! Come on, boy. Jack it off! Lift your legs a little higher... come on... come on... come on..."

Finally Tom felt his balls itch and he stiffened and began squeezing off shot after shot of cum. There wasn't as much of it this time, but he jerked around as much as he did earlier in the main office. When he was through he just collapsed on the floor, gasping for breath.

"Wonderful!" Louise clapped her hands in delight. "With a little more practice, you're gonna be real good at this!" She snickered as she turned and opened the office door.

"Stay there and rest for a little while, then put your clothes on and get back to your desk."

For the rest of the day Tom worked at his desk, answering phones and talking to clients. Every so often Louise or Marie would find some excuse to have him bend across their desk and lower his pants for a few hard slaps, after which he'd pull his pants back up and get back to his desk. They giggled at him as they watched him fidgit uncomfortably in his chair.

Cindy popped in right after lunch for a few minutes to chat with the girls and she winked at Tommy as he sat there in his shirt and tie. His face was a bright red blush. Marie showed her a couple of the pictures she had that Linda had taken on Saturday and both women laughed as they made comments about how cute he looked in his little bonnet and what naughty things he was doing to himself in the crib. Tom sniffled a bit, but didn't say a word in response.

The afternoon crawled by with only a few minor incidents.

At about ten minutes to five, Beverly showed up in the office.

All three of the women greeted her warmly and they chatted for awhile. Beverly wanted to know if Tommy was behaving properly at the office and Louise said he was doing fine but that he didn't seem to be enjoying himself.

Beverly gave Tom a little disappointed shake of her head and promised Louise that she'd see a more EAGER Tommy next week. With that she opened her pocketbook and took out Tom's collar and leash.

"NO, NO. Please! Not here!" he whined. Beverly dropped her jaw in shock and looked at him fiercely:

"There's that NO word again! You'll pay dearly for that, little man." She slapped him on the ass through his pants a couple of times then put the collar around his neck and attached the leash to it. She walked ahead of him and used the leash to lead him out of the office, down the stairs, and out into the parking lot to his car. He walked a pace behind her the entire way. A couple of people saw this strange procession and stared in bewilderment. Nancy was getting into her car as she saw them walk by and she smiled at Tommy and told him to have a nice weekend. Her eyes followed the curves of the statuesque brunette in the business suit who was leading him. "Yes" she mumbled to herself. "I'm sure you'll have a WONDERFUL weekend!" She giggled and got into her car.

Beverly led Tom to his car and told him to get in behind the wheel. She got in on the passenger side and proceeded to give him directions to her studio, which was only a few blocks away.

They arrived at a single story brick building that housed several small businesses: a real estate office, travel agent, and a photographic studio. The studio belonged to Beverly. It was also where she did her graphic work and she had a small office for conducting business. They parked the car and Beverly led Tom inside.

Once inside, Beverly immediately ordered Tommy to strip from head to toe. She sat down in a large leather office chair and watched him disrobe. When he was through she made him kneel upright before her with his hands together in front of his chest in a begging position while she folded her arms and looked at him.

"You've had an interesting first week, Tommy. I've kept tabs on your activities. I was particularly delighted with Linda's treatment of you last Saturday. That young girl is very impressive.

She's got some real interesting activities planned for you tomorrow!" Beverly paused to chuckle. "I was also quite impressed with Marie. That young woman has a bit of a cruel streak in her, though. I'd be careful not to cross her if I were you. I heard about her plans for the party on Wednesday night. I'll bet you can't wait for that! Imagine, having those girls you went to High School with, all grown up and watching you roll around the floor, masturbating and slapping your ass... Hahahaha!"

Tommy turned scarlet and closed his eyes.

"Anyway, we seem to have a small problem. Marie told me that you were slow to obey her on several occasions last Wednesday, and even embarrassed her with your stubborness in front of her guests. I guess you know that means we've got to take a little ride this evening and you'll be spending another LONG night at the lake..."

"Oh, please, Mistress Beverly! Please! Have mercy on me! I'd die if you did that to me! I'm so sorry. It's just that I wasn't ready for the things she made me do, and when my cousin showed up at her house I kinda panicked. But I did everything she told me to!

Honest! Please give me another chance. I PROMISE I'll do better next time! Please Mistress! Please!"

Tommy had tears running down his cheeks as he knelt before her and begged. Beverly looked regal and hard as she sat there and casually tapped a clear plastic ruler in her hand. She considered his plea for a moment then said:

"I'm afraid it's out of my hands this time Tommy. I told you what would happen if I got even a single complaint. Marie complained and I've got to follow through. I tell you what I'll do, though. We'll call Marie on the phone and you can ask her to give you another chance. If she doesn't agree then I'm afraid I'll have no choice in the matter." Beverly reached over to her desk and picked up the phone.

"You had better hope she went straight home after work." Beverly added ominously as she began to dial.

Tommy held his breath as he watched Beverly sit there examining her nails while the phone rang, and rang, and rang...

Beverly shook her head sadly and seemed about to hang up when she suddenly said: "Hello Marie? Hi! This is Beverly. Yeah, long time no see." She paused to chuckle. "You probably know why I'm calling.

No? Well, I've got a very miserable looking young man kneeling before me as we speak. We're getting ready to take a little trip to the lake... that's right. Actually, you were the only one with a complaint but I warned him what would happen. I know. That's what he told me but he's got to learn to obey instantly, no matter what.

Yes, well, I told him it was up to you. I'm going to pass him the phone, he wants to ask you something. Do you mind? Fine, okay, here he is..."

Beverly handed the phone to a petrified Tom Hyde and smiled as she snuggled back into the chair and watched.

"H-hello? Marie... ma'am, ahhh. Please give me another chance! I'm so sorry I hesitated last Wednesday. Honest! I know and I'm sorry.

Please! I promise I'll be better next time... Yes, I know that next time is the party... She is? Oh, God, Kathy found her?"

Tommy's face turned pale and he looked like he was ready to pass out. It appeared that he'd just been informed that one of the major guests said she'd be at the party! Tommy began crying and wiping his eyes with one hand as he knelt there and pleaded into the phone:

"Please, ma'am. I know what that means... I promise I'll obey you instantly at the party... yes, and at the office too. Yes, I'll jump to obey you when they come up... or anybody else, yes. I'll be more eager when they're around. Please, ma'am. I promise, just don't make me spend another night at the lake... you can't imagine... no, I didn't mean that! No, I'm sorry, please. Please!"

Tommy paused for a few seconds, then handed the phone back to Beverly. He watched her intently and tried his best to hear the buzzing on the other end as Beverly laughed and chatted with Marie.

Finally Beverly hung up and turned to face Tommy.

"Well, she agreed to let you off this time."

Tommy let out a huge breath of air, then began sobbing, he was so relieved.

"But!" And she paused a second or two. "But, she said you had better damn well be PERFECT on Wednesday at the party, no matter WHAT she tells you to do, and she's gonna make you do some real humiliating things to shame you in front of her guests! She made it clear she'd never give you another chance after this one. I agree.

One more complaint from her and last Friday night's episode at the lake is gonna seem like a cakewalk compared to your next outing there. I was just getting warmed up last week!"

Tommy shivered in both relief and apprehension. What could be worse than last Friday? He shivered again and tried not to think about it. His sobbing subsided and as he knelt there he seemed to remember himself and jerked his hands back in front of his chest in the begging position. Beverly watched him and chuckled softly.

"There's a shower stall in the bathroom through that door. I want you to scrub yourself squeaky clean, especially between your legs.

Use one of my razor's to get any hair stubble on your crotch. I want you back here on your knees, with your hair dried, in ten minutes. Now, hurry up."

She expected Tommy to get up and dash into the bathroom. Instead he turned, lowered his hands to the floor and quickly crawled there. Beverly was impressed, but she didn't say a word. Only after he turned on the water did he stand up and step into the stall. A little over five minutes later he was drying himself off and using the hairdryer. With over a minute to spare he quickly crawled back into the room and knelt back up in the begging position in front of Beverly's desk.

She reached into her desk drawer and took out a pad of forms. She pulled one off the stack and filled it out.

"This is a 'Model Release Form'. Sign it right down here... It means that you are legalling giving me permission to use any photographs which I take of you in any way I see fit. It's a standard form."

After Tommy signed the form Beverly put it away in her desk and picked up her Nikon camera. She focused on him kneeling there with his hands in front of him and snapped a picture. The motor whirred as the film advanced to the next frame.

"That's terrific, Tommy. I've taken a lot of pictures with this camera. Many of them were 'cheesecake' pictures, you know, glamour shots in bikini's, even a few tasteful nudes. With you, however, I'm going to be as dis-tasteful as I can. It's kind of like therapy. Get over there on that mat in front of the screen."

Beverly turned on a couple of umbrella lamps and positioned them so that Tommy was illuminated properly. She then directed him in a series of shots that literally made her tingle each time she clicked the shutter. She did a lot of closeup work on his genitals and his ass. She made him lie back and tease himself with a large black dildo. After that she made him pose as he licked the dildo clean, then he got on his hands and knees and pointed his ass at the camera as if he were begging for something. Lot's of 'spread shots' followed that, with and without bondage. She filled two rolls of film before she glanced at her watch and said:

"I'm expecting a client here in about 10 minutes. Come over here."

From a closet she pulled out a large cage which had chicken-wire on all sides. She opened the door and told Tommy to crawl inside.

It was just barely big enough for him to kneel in. He couldn't turn around, or kneel upright. He couldn't even lie down in it, it was too short. All he could do was crouch on his hands and knees with his ass up in the air. Beverly took two pieces of clothesline and fastened his ankles to each of the inside corners of the cage so that his ass would stay open and his anus visible.

"Now be a good boy and be very still" she said as she draped a drop cloth over the cage. "Unless, of course, you want my guest to see you..."

Tommy heard her moving around the room, turning off the umbrella lamps and shuffling papers. About 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Come on in, Jim. It's open!"

Tommy froze. To him it sounded as if his heart was a loud drum, beating quickly.

Beverly and Jim exchanged amenities and then he heard some more shuffling as Beverly evidently showed him some work she had been doing for him. Tommy was only about eight feet away in the same room but he practically held his breath to be as quiet as possible.

At one point, though, a muscle in his thigh spasmed and he shook the cage a bit.

"What was that?" Jim asked. "It looked like that tarp moved a little."

"Oh, that's a dog I'm watching for my sister. He'll settle down."

"Can I see him?" Jim asked with a smile.

"I'd rather not if you don't mind, Jim. He's been a little hyper and that tarp is the only way I got him to be quiet and go to sleep. I don't want him howling again."

"I understand" Jim replied. "Now back to this layout..."

For the next 15 minutes Tom crouched naked in his little cage against the wall while Beverly wrapped up her business meeting.

Finally Jim got up to leave and Beverly showed him to the door, thanking him for stopping by.

As soon as the door closed, Beverly walked over and pulled the tarp off of Tom's cage. She smiled as she saw him kneeling there with his ass up and his legs tied open.

"Why don't you just stay there for awhile. I have to finish up a little work and then drop some sketches off at a client's home.

Beverly sat at her drawing board, working on her layout, while Tom knelt quietly in the cage next to her. Occasionally she'd look down at him and smile. She felt like taking some more pictures of him but unfortunately she had a deadline to meet on this job.

About twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Beverly called.

"It's Kerry and Lynn, Aunt Beverly."

"Okay, be right there!" Beverly got up and walked over to unlock the door. Tom cringed as he crouched there in the little cage. He was fully visible from the door and the feel of cool air on his anus reminded him that it was stretched wide open. His penis was hard as a rock. It had been for the last half hour.

"Hi Aunt Beverly!" The girls chorused.

"Hello girls. I'm glad you could come over. Remember that little surprise I promised you? Well, there he is!" She stepped back and nodded her head in the direction of the cage.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.