A New Portal: Crossroads - Cover

A New Portal: Crossroads

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When her cloak dropped to the ground, her assets became visible, he squawked and the other guard gasped and they both stepped back a pace and both dropped their blades. "Forgive me Great Mother! Please! Forgive a foolish man, I did not know you are a Great Mother." "Note: You should have at least read some of the DiD stories to understand this Universe, With Lazlo's permission. Please read "Return of an Earth Hero" first

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Slow  

As Salis led us toward the caravan master he kept looking back at us, he also looked as if he was arguing with himself. I could occasionally see his lips moving. I watched Ellen and Chris, every time they looked at Salis their smiles increased, they were obviously having fun watching Salis fight with himself. I was also getting tired of forcing myself to think of her as a him. But I was also afraid of inadvertently giving her away by referring to her as a her. The way female slaves appeared to be treated it could be a death sentence.

Salis continued to lead us the back way and we still only heard shutters being closed with no one around to meet and greet. He must have finally come to the end of his argument with himself because we entered a small courtyard and he looked around as he pulled us toward a corner and stooped down waiting for us to join him. We lowered ourselves as we removed water canteens from our packs. I also looked around and didn't see any shutters facing this courtyard. I watched Salis as it appeared he was trying to make another decision.

I felt I should make the attempt help him if I could. As I read her body language and expressions, "Salis, we will help you if we can but we can do nothing unless you tell us what is bothering you. I saw the surprise on your face as your master talked to us, his back was toward you so he didn't see it. What is it that you have been arguing with yourself since we left your masters house?"

He looked at me with surprise then to Ellen and Chris, they just nodded yes in answer to his look.

"Lord, Great Mothers, I ... I"

"Salis, I am not a lord and the Great Mothers would prefer you call them by name. This is Ellen and this is Chris and I am Dallan. If you must call us that in front of other people that is fine but when we are alone such as now we want you to call us by name, please." I looked around again quickly to ensure we were alone and then asked, "Will you please tell us why you are posing as a boy?"

She stifled a small gasp as she again looked around, "I am an indentured servant. I was sold to a family friend Newma as a boy. He knew I was a girl but he was trying to protect me from slavers that were threatening our small village. It is a huge crime to do anything to break an indentured contract so my parents and Newma thought I would be safe. It was for five seasons but he died a season ago and my current master ended up with my contract because of money owed him by Newma. I have less than half a season left on my contract. It will be over a few days before my eighteenth life day. If it is found out that I am a girl then the contract has been a fraud and I could become a slave forever if it is his will. That is what he would do, that is the type of person he is. That is what I've been trying to decide on our way here. He is an evil, evil man. Do not trust him in anything he tells you or does. There is always something behind whatever he says or does. That is all I can say, we must continue to the caravan master."

I looked at the ladies and then to Salis, "Thank you Salis, you have been a good guide for us. Let us get going."

After leaving the courtyard it was only a few minutes until we reached the warehouse type building the caravan was gathering in for departure.

As we walked toward the caravan master he watched us approach until we stopped a few yards from him as I lowered my hood. "We would ask for employment in your caravan. My companions as guards and myself as an apprentice guard." We knew that he was aware we were coming, we just didn't know how much he had been told about us.

He looked us up and down and then started laughing, "You look to be big enough to be a guard but these other two need to grow some before I'll hire them. You say your an apprentice? An apprentice to who, one of these? Ali said he was sending guards I should have known what he would send." I could hear a few of the other guards chuckling in the background. Very well, let's play.

Hmmm, an insult like that would normally have caused an instant attack. He is either baiting us or Ali is trying to get him killed. "Since you do not know us I will let that insult pass, this one time and ONLY this one time. You have insulted my companions, maybe they would like to address your insult. Ellen, Chris would you care to discuss it with this gentleman?"

They took one step forward as they reached for the tie at their necks to drop the cloaks and reached for the swords from their backs. The swords came out and the cloaks revealed their assets. Every man there gasped and hit their knees at the same time. "By all the gods, Great Mothers! Please forgive an old man in his foolishness and stupidity Great Mothers. I beg your forgiveness!"

Ellen looked at him with some amusement glanced quickly at me and then back. "Old man!" She walked swiftly to him and grabbed his arm. She lifted him to his feet and asked, "Does that mean we are hired for your caravan?"

"Yes Great Mother, any man would be foolish and stupid not to hire a Great Mother for a guard if one asked to be one."

"And my apprentice, is he also hired for your caravan?"

"Yes Great Mother, he is also hired."

"Good, let us get started. Will you tell us where you wish us to go and we will let you get on with your business."

"Beni, show the Great Mothers and the apprentice the trailer assigned to the guards." As he looked at them again he said, "On second thought show them my secondary trailer that will be theirs for the duration of the search."

"Yes Master, this way please."

"Thank you Caravan Master we would like to talk later at your convenience. How long before we leave and where do you want us when we do." I asked as I bowed to him, he's the boss after all.

After a moments thought he replied, "I will come to your trailer as soon as I'm finished getting everyone sorted out. Maybe an hour or two at the most."

As we approached a trailer I saw Salis standing next to the second trailer down from ours. If this was the secondary trailer for the caravan master then that should put us at the head or the tail of the caravan. Most likely the head since he mentioned a guard wagon. That was more than likely at the end of the caravan. He would also want the best fighters as near to him as he could get them, self preservation is a powerful force. And since Ali was in the second trailer back that would tend to make him a powerful force also. Interesting. After we were alone and with a watchful eye to our surroundings I told Ellen and Chris everything I surmised about the caravan master and Ali. We would just have to wait and see what developed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.