A New Portal: Crossroads - Cover

A New Portal: Crossroads

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When her cloak dropped to the ground, her assets became visible, he squawked and the other guard gasped and they both stepped back a pace and both dropped their blades. "Forgive me Great Mother! Please! Forgive a foolish man, I did not know you are a Great Mother." "Note: You should have at least read some of the DiD stories to understand this Universe, With Lazlo's permission. Please read "Return of an Earth Hero" first

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Slow  

As I looked at the clock again, I realized it was ten minutes later than the last time I had looked. At this rate the next two hours are going to take forever. Okay, let's see if I've all my ducks in a row, maybe that will kill a little time until I can go through the portal. So I went to the my library, or office if you prefer, and sat in my chair.

I thumbed through the notes I had made upon my return from Crossroads. I felt that I would need to do a few things if I were to go on an adventure and survive it. Since taking any kind of weapon was out of the question I didn't think any kind of weapons training would do me any good either in the alloted time frame. With only two weeks I thought some self defense would definitely be in order. So that was very high on my list. Another high priority was the portal itself. Since I wore my ring all the time I had to figure out some way to disable the portal except when I was going to go through. Another item, only this one for a later date. When I got back I figured I could get a little bit of training in, maybe I could join one of those history reenactment groups. Something to do with swords would be good. Some of the worlds allowed firearms. They were also much more dangerous. It would be awhile, if ever that I went to those.

I thought back to the self defense instructor I had hired to just take a couple of lessons in self defense. Nothing elaborate, just a couple of throws to help me, just in case. He had wondered of course why I needed something so quick and I had told him it was because of a girlfriends former boyfriend. It wasn't the truth but, for some reason I just didn't think he'd buy into the idea I wanted to go to another planet and have an adventure and was just trying to give myself a little edge. So I told him the boyfriend was a bit bigger than I was and I just wanted to deter him from forcing himself upon us. Since I was only taking defensive moves he didn't have a problem with it, like he would have had if it was offensive moves. So over the last two weeks I'd returned to his classes as much as I could to learn and practice, practice, practice. Aside from the bruises I'd gotten I felt it had been money well spent and he seemed pleased that I had come as far as I had in a short time. He told me to come back when I was ready to go to a full course, he would be happy to continue the lessons.

I wasn't sure what would happen if my ring was to go through the portal again and I didn't want to find out the hard way either. I had removed my ring and left it in my desk in my office. I took a close look at the door frame itself. It was about the only place the portal could be so I carefully removed the wood molding from it. As I removed the top molding it turned out to be hollow and not solid as it looked. Yep, there it was. It appeared to be different types of materials built up in layers. Since there was a layer of something between each of the other layers they might even be electrically isolated from each other. As I followed the layers up one side across the top and then down the other side I found two wires leading away from the stacked layers. One wire from the bottom layer and the second wire from the next layer. The wires followed the inside molding toward the bottom and then stopped about four inches from the bottom. I was trying to figure out what they could be used for when I ran my small finger up the inside of the next layer of molding and felt what appeared to be a miniature toggle switch. I went to my small shop and grabbed my multimeter, placing it on the ohm setting. As I walked I tested the meter by touching the two leads together, the needle moved across to the zero reading which meant it was fine. Since I hadn't moved the switch I knew the portal was still in an active state. I touched the two wires where they joined the stacked layers and didn't get a reading, so the switch was open. I reached down and flicked the switch with my finger nail and tested it again and now I got a reading. So the switch shorted the layers. I would think that would disable the portal. Okay, the only way to be sure was to test it just before I was to leave. I'd leave it for now, leave my ring in my office, just in case and test it all when I was ready to leave to join Ellen.

As I thought about the rule book that Ellen had given me before I left, I idly fingered the bag on its leather thong that is around my neck. I would need to get the 'Rule Book for Companions' to bring back with me next time. I don't really have anyone in mind for it but it never hurt to be prepared in advance. I should probably either ask Ellen about it or read the portion of her book that pertains to her going with me on the adventures. Things like what she is or isn't allowed to do, that sort of thing. With her qualifications, she could do just about anything she wanted short of any magical stuff. As for that, I don't know how we're going to get someone that can do any of that. Thinking of the magic made me think back as I had many times in the past, I thought back the funny little man that had given me the coin that was one of the items in my 'medicine bag'. I've had that bag on me since I was about seven or so. I'd had the bag already with a small feather from what we believed to be a Peregrine Falcon when we went on vacation one year just before school started again. The hawk had been on the ground and took off as we approached. The feather kind of flew around and I chased it down. My dad said I should make a 'medicine bag' like the American Indians, or as some preferred Native Americans, use to do years ago. Of course any seven year old being told something that by his father, it might just as well have been written in stone with gold plating. We found a small leather bag for sale at a leather store in town later that day. Dad asked if they could put a leather thong on it for me to make a medicine bag. After they had punched and then reinforced a couple of holes in the bag, they put a heavy leather thong through it. Dad then placed it around my neck and tied it so I would be able to slip it off if I wanted to. I've been wearing it ever since. That feather, a small knot of my first love, Linda's red hair. We were nine I think, her dad was in the Navy and they moved to Athens, Georgia. I'm still not sure why, I just couldn't bring myself to remove it from the bag. The coin of course, given to me when I'd almost had the accident. Small things that had been placed in it and then later taken out to be replaced by other things important to me at the time. I intended to add a small tuft of Ellen's hair to the bag at the first opportunity.

I looked at the clock on my desk as it chimed, time to go to Ellen. Opening the desk drawer I pulled my ring out and placed it on my finger. I had really missed that being there, if the switch worked then I wouldn't need to be without it again. Going to the linen closet I walked through the doorway and nothing happened. Good, Now if I flip the switch while standing outside we'll see what happens. I stepped out again, reached in while my ring stayed in the hall I flipped the switch with my finger nail and stepped back standing up. Okay, here we go. I walked through the doorway again and I knew I was inside the portal because the disorientation was there and Ellen was standing right in front of me with a wisp of a gown on that I could see right through. I'd bet the whole thing, it covered her from neck to ankles, probably weighed 3 ounces. It was beautiful, it allowed me to see her.

In two steps I was holding her lovely face in my hands, looking into those mesmerizing lavender eyes. The more I gazed into them the more I realized how captivating they are. The intensity with which she looked at me reminded me of the eyes of 'Lady Hawke' by Warblade on an Internet site called renderocity.com. Both beautiful, but each in their own way. Different, but the same. Pulling myself from here gaze I caressed her face with my hands, then cupping her cheeks, I placed my lips on hers as softly as I could. As she placed her arms around me pulling me closer I put a little more pressure on her lips, running my tongue across her lips requesting entrance to her mouth. As she moaned softly she allowed entry and we spent hours just holding each other, or was it mere minutes.

"Dallan, you came back to me, you really came back. I know you told me you would but I've been so worried that you would change your mind or something would happen to you that would keep you from me." With that, the tears started down her cheeks and into my hands as I still held her in my hands.

"Shhhh, I told you I would be here and I am so stop crying and lets get started with what is REALLY important."

She pulled back a little as she looked up at me. "What is more important than us standing like this?"

I pulled her back, this time into my arms as I placed them around her and whispered into her ear. "That would be me being here with you over on the couch with you in my arms making love to you." I ran my hands up and down her back. The gown, or cover, that she had on was as if it wasn't there I could feel her, every curve, every dimple, every freckle, through what ever it was she had on.

I looked at the room and was amazed at the change from the stark white to the warm wood tones and the fireplace in the corner. 'Ellen, the place is amazing, it is so nice now, it looks soooo comfortable now."

"Dallan, all the changes we talked about before are done. You have an office where we can go over data with the maps and information you asked for. The healing chambers are just inside the other world portal. You have a master bedroom, I have a separate bedroom and we have the adjoining bathroom with what you called a jacuzzi too. And we have the eating room or we can eat in your office. Everything is perfect."

"Okay. Now, what do you want to do first. Since you are my caretaker what is the first thing on our agenda?" She suddenly got shy and looked at the floor before glancing up at me.

"I want you to take me to bed and make what you called wonderful love to me, like you did before. Can we do that first?"

"Ellen, there is absolutely nothing on a million other worlds I would rather do, than to make sweet love to you. Lets go to the master bedroom and start there."

Her eyes widened a little when she asked, "What did you mean when you said start there?"

I gave her a small grin as I said, "That is where we are going to start. By the time I'm through, I intend to make love to you in every room, and on every surface in here. Including the jacuzzi, the table, the couch and even my desk."

With that her eyes widened even more as a shudder went through her. "I think I just came." Another shudder started and she grabbed me quickly pulling me to kiss her. I held her in my arms again and squeezed her left breast, trying to bring her off again if I could. "That was... unexpected," she said, "but more than welcome."

I pulled her toward the bedroom and as we got to the bed I stopped her and started lifting that remarkable transparent cover she had on. She in turn started removing my clothing also. As we finished we climbed onto the bed and fell into each others arms. She pulled me on top of her and I returned to her lips and kissed her hungrily. I went to her ears and neck next kissing and nipping her gently. She would tremble every now and then as I continued toward those magnificent three breasts. I'd lost count of how many orgasms she'd had already but I worked them over again and again. While I sucked on one nipple I rolled the other two with my thumb and fingers. On occasion I would hold one breast in both hands applying pressure on it and as the nipple hardened I would run my teeth across it and gently nip it. She groaned and moaned as she shuddered again pulling me tightly to her breasts. I moved down toward her center when she pulled me back up.

"Dallan, no more, please, I need you in me now. Please?"

I moved up on her and felt my dick slide close to her center and I stopped, as she moved a little to center me on her entrance. She held my hips in her hands and pulled me slowly toward her and I entered her wet glove and Ellen stopped pulling me. I then pulled almost all the way out and pushed back into her getting almost all the way to the bottom this time. Again I pulled out and started that slow push in, seating me into her fully. I rubbed my pelvic bone against her clit and she screamed in release. I just held her until her eyes cleared again as she looked up at me. We started again, the oldest movements known to man and woman. We spent the day and most of the night trying to complete my idea of every place we could make love. What was for us, the next morning while finishing breakfast Ellen went into her Caretaker Mode.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.