A New Portal: Crossroads - Cover

A New Portal: Crossroads

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When her cloak dropped to the ground, her assets became visible, he squawked and the other guard gasped and they both stepped back a pace and both dropped their blades. "Forgive me Great Mother! Please! Forgive a foolish man, I did not know you are a Great Mother." "Note: You should have at least read some of the DiD stories to understand this Universe, With Lazlo's permission. Please read "Return of an Earth Hero" first

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Slow  

As she walked toward me I was lost, forever and ever. I would NEVER be able to look at another woman without comparing her to Ellen Caretaker. She wasn't what is sometimes referred to as a BBW, but she sure as hell wasn't skinny either. At 5' 8", she looked to be about 170 pounds but with her bone structure and bone density she was actually closer to 220 pounds, and those beautiful lavender eyes, just like Chris had. She almost seemed to bounce as she walked toward me. Then I remembered where she was from, so she probably was bouncing. At the very least, it was doing some great things to her chest as it wobbled while walked toward me. Being from Val with a gravity 1.3 times what we have on Earth she would feel very light here on Crossroads. With her musculature built for a 30% higher gravity she would also, more than likely be able to really kick some ass. She was also in the top 10% of her population when it came to brains too. This was one VERY smart and VERY tough lady.

Now I'm not what you would call a dummy or anything like that. My IQ is somewhere around 160, so I'm far from being anything like that. I just have a hard time being around women. I just get tongue tied and nervous, I'm always afraid I'll say something stupid and they'll laugh at me. So needless to say I'm very nervous at this point.

She stopped in front of me and looked into my eyes, just as I looked into hers. We hesitated a few moments and I started to greet her when she beat me to it.

"Dallan O'Casey, it is my extreme honor to meet you and to be your caretaker." With that said she moved right in front of me and placed her arms around me and pulled me into a kiss. A kiss that I can still feel. A kiss that scorched my heart. A kiss that branded my heart with her. I never want to let her go for ANY reason. As she held me, I pulled her in as tight and as hard as I could. I was finally forced to pull back from her in order to breathe. As I opened my eyes I looked down at her and watched as she slowly opened her eyes. She finally focused on me after a couple of seconds and said, "More, please."

We wrapped our arms around each other for what seemed on one hand to be moments and on the other it seemed like hours. None of which seemed to be long enough.

Finally I looked at her and said, "Ellen Caretaker, it is my utmost pleasure to meet you, you are beautiful. It is going to be extremely difficult for me to leave you when it is time for me to go."

"Dallan, that isn't for some time so we don't need to even think of it for a long while. Dallan, what is 'beautiful'? And Chris Hostess told me you mentioned a word, 'tease'. What is 'tease'? She also told me not to take any chances. she said for me to kiss you as soon as I could so you would not be what she said you called a 'gentleman'. What is a 'gentleman'?"

I almost started to laugh when I realized she wasn't joking, she was serious. I helped her to a chair as I sat down next to her. By helped I mean in the gentlemanly fashion. Ellen could probably lift the table herself. "Ellen, I'll be glad to explain everything to you. But do you think I could PLEASE get something to eat and drink? Chris gave me what she called restorative a few hours ago and said that my caretaker would provide anything else I required."

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Dallan. I didn't realize you had been without nourishment for so long. I have read the records of previous Earth Adventurers and they spoke of something called a steak and potato, is that something that you would have at this time?" At my energetic nod, she spoke to the room, "One large t-bone steak, medium well, with baked potato and corn on the cob with cold beer please." As she ordered she looked at me for each addition for my continued agreement.

"Perfect! With that I might just make it through the rest of the day."

"Dallan, I need you to last so much longer than that. This will be what you would call a snack to last you for a little while. Is that all right?" As she finished speaking the platter and beer appeared on the table and I tore into it immediately.

As I ate Ellen continued to talk, explaining a number of the items that are in the Caretaker Rule Book, things she felt I would need to know as an Adventurer. As I neared completion of my meal she lifted her head and spoke to the room, "Adventurers Rule Book please." It appeared directly in front of her and she moved it toward me. "We will discuss this in a few minutes Dallan. I need you to explain the words I asked you about earlier. Then we can go over the rules."

As I had been eating my meal and listening to her talk I looked as closely as I could at her trying not to outright stare at her. As I've said many times before, she is beautiful. I couldn't detect anything artificial about her, makeup or perfume. I felt as if to use any would detract from her beauty. How do you explain beautiful to someone as exquisite as she is. How do you explain sight to someone that has been blind their entire life? How do you explain red, white and blue to someone that can only see gray or black?

I tried to explain beautiful to her and I told her I'd try again at a later time since I didn't have the skills necessary to do so now. I did get my meaning across on the words 'gentleman' and 'tease'. She found tease to be unfathomable, she just didn't see any need for the word or the deed. 'Gentleman', she understood the concept, it just didn't have much meaning since all the males of her planet were kept confined since they had a war many centuries ago and are barely above animals now. Kept only to inseminate females. They have tried many times to breed the ferocity out of them but as they become more docile and less prone to injure a female it also tends to decrease their fertility. Which more or less brings us to the present and our current situation.

"We need to go over the rules and you can take a book back with you to study if you wish. Then, when you return in 2 weeks I'll have selected some adventures for you to choose from. Then you can begin that adventure."

"Ellen, can we do something about this room? It is so bright in here it almost hurts."

"Oh yes I can do something about that right now. Lower the lighting by 30% please. Is that better Dallan?"

"Much better, I don't have to squint anymore. I can look at you now with my eyes wide open."

I don't think she was sure of my comment but she demurely lowered her eyes. We continued our discussion of the rules and numerous other questions regarding the rooms we were currently in and how I wanted them decorated.

"Dallan? Will you do something for me?"

"Of course, I will do anything I can for you and I will do my best to answer any questions you have."

"Would you hold me and kiss me like you did before?"

"Nothing, and I truly mean nothing, would give me greater pleasure than to hold and kiss you!" With that I pulled her to me and kissed her with as much passion as I could. As we held each other, my dick started expanding. I tried to pull back a little as it did so, but she was having none of that. She grabbed my pants with one hand and pulled me in, as she ground her pelvis into mine we both groaned a little. I couldn't stand it any more, I brought my hands up to her breasts which until now had been completely covered so I couldn't actually see them, only their overall shape and size. She wasn't small by any means, her breasts are quite impressive. But when I got my hands on them, even though it was over her clothing, I was overwhelmed. I had forgotten Chris. Ellen has three tits also. I'm a tit man, I've always been a tit man, I'll always be a tit man. Until the day I die I'll be a tit man, which if it happened right now I'd still be ecstatic. She started moving backward toward the table pulling me along with her. I was trying to keep up with her and also trying to remember if there was a rule against us doing this. I finally figured that she probably knew the rules better than I did, so fuck it, lets git it on, NOW. As she pulled back from me a moment her hand went to the back of her neck and touched her dress. As she did her clothing flowed down her body to leave a puddle of fabric at her feet. I stood there, trying to imprint that sight into my mind so that if I lived to be 90 I would be able to bring that picture to mind just as I had seen it today.

Her breasts stood out proudly as if they were at attention. Her nipples seemed so hard I could almost feel them in my hands already. I moved closer and caressed each outside breast with my fingers and hands. I tried getting as much of her middle breast as I could in my mouth and failed miserably. I took the consolation prize of her middle nipple and sucked on that as if my life depended on it. As I gently squeezed her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and sucked on her middle one, suddenly she started screaming. I could only assume it was her having an orgasm, as she came she almost broke my neck in the process of pulling me closer to her breasts. Were the hell did that come from and how could she come so fast with just the manipulation of her breasts? I'm no Casanova by any stretch of anyones imagination and although I'm not exactly a virgin, I'm not exactly inexperienced either. Taking all that into consideration I've NEVER seen or heard of a woman coming that fast or that hard before. I slowed my movements and eased back on the pressure I used so she could calm down a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.