The Ride Home - Cover

The Ride Home

Copyright© 2007 by North Point

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Short story about a cuckold husband did not know his wife had been enjoying other cocks while being driven home from the office.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Tom is away on business. Judy couldn't decide whether it was a good thing or not. On one hand she felt lonely when she got home to an empty house. She had no one to confide and share her frustration of the day. But on the other hand she was free to explore her slut personality. She could lie naked in bed with her laptop and surfed for porn all evening while her bullet vibrator gave her many orgasms. She even had a few orgasms during IM sessions with Tom as if nothing was happening. But somehow Judy was craving for more. Last night for the first time in her life she ventured into an internet sex chat room and in no time she had a massive audience listening to her climax as she rubbed her clit with one hand while the bullet vibrator shook her from the inside on full speed.

Still that was not enough for Judy. It was a real cock that she needed in her pussy and there was one that she knew was more than willing to satisfy her. She should call the limo company and got Paul, the driver, to drive her home but she knew she was weak for Paul's large cock and would invite him into her home so they could fuck all night. Even though she had cheated on her husband many times with Paul, doing it in her house on their martial bed was just a bit too much, even for Judy.

By the time she was ready to go home, her need for Paul's cock overruled Judy's reservation. Her panties was soaking wet by the time Paul arrived outside her office to take her home. Judy almost skipped across the office lobby towards the car as she could not wait to have Paul filled her pussy.


Tom missed his wife's sexy voice so he decided to call his wife tonight instead of chatting on IM. He picked up his cell phone and dialed the number for home. He settled down on his hotel bed as the ringing came through the cell phone.

And when the phone rang for nearly half minute and still no answer, Tom thought to himself that perhaps Judy was in the bathroom or something and could not get to the phone. So when Judy finally picked up the phone after just over a minute of ringing, Tom was relived.

"You ok?" Tom wanted to know what happened. "What took you so long?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I was in the middle of something and couldn't get to the phone." Tom thought his wife's voice sounded a bit strange. Was she out of breath?

"I missed your voice. It's so sexy." Tom indeed missed his wife's sexy, sultry voice. He missed more than just her voice; he wished she were there on his hotel bed, naked and ready to be fucked.

"I missed you too! My pussy also missed you. I kept playing with myself but it wants your hard cock inside." Judy moaned softly into the phone.

"Oh God... Are you touching yourself, right now?" Tom unzipped his pants as fast as he could with his one free hand and took out his rapidly hardening cock.

"Can't you hear it? I'm so wet, my hand is drenched! Listen!" Judy held her phone next to her pussy. "That's why it took me so long to answer the phone."

"Yeah, that's it. Fuck your wet pussy with your fingers." Tom wasted no time in pumping his hard cock with his free hand.


Unbeknown to Tom, Judy's fingers did not create that wet noise. Rather, it was the sound of Paul's thick fingers fucking her wet pussy slowly.

Earlier when Judy's cell phone rang, Paul was already fucking her hard in her bed for nearly 20 minutes. Judy was so lost in her sexual fog that she did not notice the ringing until Paul pulled out and handed her the phone.

Despite warning looks from Judy, Paul got back onto the bed and sat between her legs. He grabbed her knees and pushed them wide apart. He ran his hands up her trembling thighs as Judy talked to her husband on the phone. In no time, Paul had two fingers sliding in and out of Judy's wet pussy. He grinned when she put her cell phone near his fingers and pretended she was fingerfucking herself.

Paul took his fingers out and lowered his face to Judy's pussy. He stuck his tongue out and lapped up the pussy juice outside her pussy. When he got to the top of her slit, Paul used the tip of his tongue to rub her sensitive clit, sending her into frenzy.

"You eat my pussy so good!" Judy moaned into the phone. She did not know Paul was so talented with his tongue. Judy never tried to get him to eat her out in the car because they never had the time. She looked down at Paul passed the grey pleated skirt that was brunched up around her belly she wore to work that day. Her white pinstripes shirt was wide open with her tits hanging loose. She had taken her bra off in the office before getting into Paul's car.

"I love eating your pussy. I'll suck your clit so hard you gonna cum non stop!" Tom tried to keep up with Judy's phone sex fantasy.

"Yes! Yes! Suck my clit!" Wet sucking noises could be heard even on Tom's phone. His hand was like a blur over his cock. Pre-cum covered his palm as he imagined his wife lying in bed fingerfucking herself as she talked to him on the phone.

Paul captured her sensitive clit with his lips and sucked on it gently. Then he flicked the tip of his tongue over her clit and sent her into the first orgasm of the evening.

"I'm cumming! Fuck!" Judy's body tensed and shouted into the phone as she was overwhelmed by her climax.

Listening to his wife coming over the phone almost sent Tom into his own orgasm but he used all of his self-control to stop.

"That's so good. So good." Judy moaned into the phone softly as she enjoyed the post-orgasmic feelings. Tom stroked his cock very slowly and careful not to push himself over the edge as he waited for his wife to recover.

"Darling, you eat me out so good." Judy told Tom on the phone. "Now I need your hard cock in my pussy. Wait a second, I'm going to get my dildo."

Tom could hear the phone being dropped onto the bed and a lot of movement in the bedroom. He imagined Judy jumped off the bed and ran to her wardrobe where she hid her rubber dildo.


Judy threw her cell phone onto the bed next to her and jumped off the bed as her husband imagined she would. Instead of running to her wardrobe to retrieve her dildo, Judy leaned into Paul and whispered into his ear what she wanted him to do.

Paul's face broke into a large grin as he listened to her plan. Quickly he got off the bed to make room for Judy. She got into the middle of the bed on her hands and knees, presenting her round ass and slim legs to Paul.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.