The Ride Home - Cover

The Ride Home

Copyright© 2007 by North Point

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Short story about a cuckold husband did not know his wife had been enjoying other cocks while being driven home from the office.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

"Hi, this is Judy Robertson from XYZ Corporation. I'll like to book a car for this evening." Judy balanced the handset on her left shoulder as she read the document on her computer screen.

"Yes. That's me. Can I have a car to take me home in an hours time?" Judy still could not believe what her idiot assistant had done to mess up the legal brief. "Yes, to my home address. In front of my office in one hour? Good. Thanks!"

Judy put the phone down and went back to her work. But before her mind could concentrate back on the task, her phone rang again.

"Oh hi, it's me. Sorry babe, I've this brief that needs to be finished by tonight. I should be done in a couple of hours."


Judy finished her work and shutdown her laptop after 50 minutes of intense concentration. She picked up her bags and walked outside to the waiting car to take her home.

"Good evening, Mrs. Robertson. Working late again?" asked Paul, the driver, as he opened the door for her.

"Unfortunately, yes Paul." Judy slid into the backseat and before she could get comfortable Paul had already started making their way through the city's traffic.

"You know what relaxation I need before I get home to my husband, don't you?" Judy caught Paul glazing at her from the rear view mirror as she unbuttoned her tight white shirt all the way down to her navel.

"I'll do my best, Mrs. Robertson." Paul stared at her deep cleavage exposed by the open gap of her shirt. He adjusted the rear view mirror downward slightly so he could see her body better.

Knowing that Paul was watching her, Judy pulled up the hem of her tight suit skirt and spread her legs as far as it allows, hoping he could see her bare thighs above her stockings.

Realizing what Judy wanted from him, Paul turned the car towards the deserted underground car park he used exactly for this purpose.

"We'll be there in a few minutes, Mrs. Robertson." Paul looked at the rear view mirror and found that Judy had already slid down her seat, making her tight skirt bunched up around her waist. One of her hand had disappeared under her lacy panties, playing with her pussy slowly. Her other hand was underneath her wide-open blouse, her fingers pinching her nipple lightly through her lacy bra.

"Get there quick, Paul! I need your hard cock. Fast!" Judy rubbed her swallowed clit faster with her fingers, pushing herself to her first orgasm of the evening.

Originally, Paul got this night driving job to pay for his college study. Being a night job with plenty of waiting around meant he can do a fair amount of studying each night. But soon he found out that some of the clients he drove home wanted a bit more than just a car ride. They wanted to take a ride on his cock! They ranged from middle-age businessmen to old lonely lady (whom he always politely declined), to finally young highflying businesswomen such as Judy Robertson.


By the time Paul parked his car at a dark corner of the car park and switched off the engine, Judy was already approaching her first orgasm. Paul literally jumped out of the driver seat and ran to the back seat. When he yanked open the back door, Judy was jamming three fingers deep in her pussy as she climaxed for the first time that evening. Her cries of pleasure reverberated off the concrete walls of the deserted car park and Paul was worried for a moment that they would be discovered.

Paul climbed into the backseat and shut the door behind him. Judy half sat, half laid on the other seat, her head leaned back on the headrest, her body shivered as she recovered from her orgasm.

"Fuck me, please. I need your cock." Judy asked Paul.

Paul unzipped his pants and pushed it down his thighs along with his underpants. His stiff cock bounced into view and Judy leaned over and grabbed it with her hand to guide it into her mouth.

"Nice and hard, just the way I want it." Judy took his cock out of her mouth after having tasted his pre-cum on her tongue.

Judy pushed Paul down to the car seat next to her and swung her leg over his lap to sit on top of him. She held his stiff cock in one hand and pulled her panties crotch aside with the other. Without further ado, she sunk down onto his cock.

"Yes! I've been thinking about your cock the whole day!" Judy told no one in particular. She started bouncing up and down on Paul's cock slowly. Her suit skirt was now just a small bundle around her waist, her white silk shirt was wide open down to her navel with her tits pushed out of her bra. Judy loved having sex with clothes on. There was something wicked about being fucked while most of her body was still covered. That was why she always wore a skirt whenever she and Paul hooked up so there would be no need to take off her pants.

Paul took advantage of the open shirtfronts and grabbed her tits with his hands. Judy was now moaning non-stop about how good his cock felt inside her, and how she needed to feel him filled her pussy with hot cum. One of the things Judy loved about Paul was his long large cock. It was so long that even when she took all she could, there were still couple of inches at the base that would not be covered by her pussy juices.

Making long, sensual love with her husband was great but it was this fast, raw, unattached sex that Judy craved more. She could let herself go and behaved like the slut that she always wanted to be without worrying about how her husband would think of her. And having sex in the back seat of a car reminded her of her school days when Judy had the reputation of being easy. Every boy in school knows that as long as Judy agreed to a date and they managed to get through the date without any embarrassing incident, he would get to stick his cock in her pussy at least once. More if he managed to get hard again fast, Judy was that insatiable. That was also the time when she developed her preference in having sex while clothed. Initially it was a matter of convenience; fewer clothes taken off meant faster to get dress if they needed to make a quick get away. But pretty soon Judy would remain dressed even when she had the chance to have sex in the security and comfort of her own bed.

All these were before she met her husband in college where she was no longer that wild with guys because Judy knew she had to have some kind of decent reputation preserved for the real world.

Paul grabbed Judy's waist and pulled her off him. She knew what he wanted and she sat down next to him with her legs spread wide open. Paul got between them and slowly fed his large cock into her pussy. He immediately started fucking her with fast and powerful thrusts.

"Fuck me! Harder! That's it! I'm gonna cum!" Judy grabbed Paul's ass and pulled him tight against her, making him only able to fuck her in short powerful stabs. But that was exactly what Judy wanted as she grinded her sensitive clit against his pubic bone and sent her to her orgasm. Her cries filled the interior of the car as her body was consumed by waves of pleasure.

Paul continued to fuck her slowly through her orgasm. He knew once she had climaxed, he could let go and cum himself. After another minute, Judy body relaxed and sunk back down into the seat. She released her firm hold on Paul, allowing him to pick up the pace once more.

"I'm gonna fill you up. I've been saving up for you the whole week." His cock was going in and out of Judy's wide spread pussy as fast as he could manage within the confine of the car. Wet noise filled the interior of the car as Judy released more and more pussy juice onto Paul's cock.

"Cum in me. Give my husband something to soak his cock in." Judy teased Paul as she watched his large cock fucking her pussy through half closed eyes. She cupped her tits with both hands and lightly pinched her stiff nipples. She knew the sight of a married woman asking him to cum inside her drove Paul crazy.

Paul lunged at Judy one more time to buried his cock as deep as it would go and kept it there as the first jet of hot cum exploded out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.