Flubberguts and Me - Cover

Flubberguts and Me

Copyright© 2007 by thommo

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Just a happy family home with a sting in the tail

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Gail and I first met at the local school at the beginning of the girl's kindergarten. Between the kid who was holding onto the front school fence and screaming his guts out and the ones whose parents didn't seem to want to let go ours looked pretty ordinary. I was in the original denial of all things female and was acting more like one of the mothers than all of the other mothers combined. I attended every volunteer position available or invented even to driving things like chess clubs and sports chauffeuring which Jocerlyn and my Angel were too young for. When Gail had to work away or start early Flubberguts would stay in the spare room. Like she'd just turn up straight after school with Angel and I'd throw another chop on or whatever and cease doing so when she didn't appear after school. As mentioned previously she'd also appear at all different times of the night after another mother-daughter brawl. She'd just walk in and go straight to bed and we never brought the subject of why up. I'd given her her own front door key when she turned seven - along with a lecture on security. At her own home she was more or less a latchkey kid anyway.

According to Gail, told to me during a drunken spree we both attended, she became pregnant at the ripe old age of fifteen to a bloke who was basically the male chauvinistic sperm donor to the local underage female community. She was inexperienced, he was a louse, she got pregnant, he laughed and said it was nothing to do with him 'you little slut'. Her parents kicked her out because she 'was a slut' and she had to find work damned fast.

I was at the local pub one night at a P&C do, not long after she told me her story, and the bloke was there drinking schooners with his mates. He was now nearing forty, laughing and calling another little girl a slut-the exact description used was 'life support system for a cunt'. When he left the pub that night, drunk as a skunk, he found all four tyres on his car slashed and deep gouges down both sides of his brand new Holden V8 utility's duco. Someone must have really had a grudge as, to my knowledge, it has happened no less than ten times since on, or around, Jocerlyn and Gail's birthdays, on a few different vehicles he owned during this time. Due to my philosophical bent I don't get mad I get even - though that first night I was as near to seeing red as I am willing to get. Although it had nothing to do with me at the time, once he was attacked and the word rapist burnt on his forehead and chest with lit cigarettes. Another time he had all his fingers broken by an outraged father. The police who attended told the father that the injured bloke should be more careful whom he tried to attack and miss twice, and hitting a baseball bat with his fists instead. They took it no further and told the father that they'd see him at work next day before they finished shift.

Our friend left town and headed north for the warmth and his health about a year ago and no one around here has heard from him since. I have at times considered having a short holiday up north on an annual basis and taking my Stanley knife with me. A few of us have an idea where he had escaped to.

Over time I have had severe arguments with Gail disputing the description of slut given to her and the self-loathing she felt for herself due to it. She no longer believes it about herself I hope, but it is still a sore point.

I had a restless night. It wasn't the same as having Angel beside me; this other body was less fidgety. I eventually fell asleep about one-ish I think, but it wasn't a restful sleep. Something eventually annoyed me to wakefulness, a fly or something was crawling on my nose and I woke and opened my eyes just to stop it. Hairy bloody fly, or really some hair from the body I shared the bed with last night. "You know, you didn't have to carry me to bed and strip me naked while I was asleep to get me into bed. All you had to do was ask." She didn't seem annoyed, she sounded amused.

I turned on my side to face her and frankly she looked rather good, in a first thing in the morning just brushed the sleep out of her eyes sort of well-tousled way. At some time she had lost the sheet, which I had carefully placed over both of us the previous night, and it did not seem to matter to her that neither of us were wearing anything. Or should I say, she wasn't wearing bra and panties after the girls had finished with her last night! Actually she was still wearing them when I got into bed and covered her over, so maybe being naked in bed with a strange man isn't as big a surprise as it might have been. "You look rather good at this time of the morning, in a blatantly erotic kind of way that is."

"I woke up and sort of felt myself down there, sort of, and ain't nobody toyed with me without me knowing about it. You know, in my sleep like."

"If they had we'd have to have stern words with the girls, because I never."

"Don't ya like me?"

"Little girl, why do ya think I've got the sheets bunched up over me? I didn't want ta shame ya modesty none."

"I just thought ya brought a baseball bat into bed with us, to protect your honour like. It sure looked like a baseball bat before you woke up - I looked sort of closely too. Then ya hid it from me. You know, I'm such a slut, I'm rather enjoying this!"

"You keep calling yourself that and you may just get a spanking which you wouldn't be expecting."

"As long as you're the only one that hears me say it, I may just take you up on that if it's a promise. And I've been told you always keep your promises."

There's not much you can say as a reply to that. I just rolled towards her so my upper body covered of hers, threw my arms around her and kissed her with all the feeling I had in my body, morning breath and all. Well that answered that at least, she became quite frisky from that point on. Eventually I forced myself to pull away and ask in a shocked and croaky voice, "What time have you got to start work this morning?"

She looked underneath my raised body and we both saw it was five, "Where's your phone?" I passed her the mobile off my bedside table and scrunching her face a little trying to remember, she poked in a number, "Alice, it's Gail, yeah Smithton. Yes I'm sorry about it being so early. Both Jocerlyn and I have caught the dreaded dogs disease yesterday and I won't be in. The little bitch caught it and gave it to me so it's looks like it's very catching. I'll call you when I've got a health pass, Okay! See you in a couple of days!" She raised herself up on her elbow passing the phone back to me, "I don't. Now where were we?" This time she crawled her way on top of me, and okay, I fought her off the best I was able but who can fight off someone as sick as her?

After a while we stopped for a breath, "I'm not going to argue with any of this but you're going to have to let me up for just a bit. I just can't hold it any more."

We both made an urgent pit stop and readjourned back to the bed. I actually closed my bedroom door for the first time in five years. And I pulled one of my clothing drawers completely out and leant it under the door handle, I did not want to be interrupted and it was the best I could think of on the spur of the moment. Gail was lying on the bed looking as good as like her daughter only wished she did. Legs spread, a blush was creeping across her chest and between her beautiful breasts, her eyes seemed to be having trouble figuring what to look at first or where to focus. I crawled from the foot of the bed straight between her spread thighs; her vulva was a little moist even by sight but was yet in it's unopened state. I'll have to do something about that. I looked up into her glazed eyes and said as calmly as I was able, "There is something I have wanted to do from the time you bent over in front of me to kiss Jocerlyn good bye at her desk in kindergarten." I leant my head down and nibbled at her left labia, then her right, then poked my tongue in between to lick right on where I just knew her clitoris would be. This is something I have never forgotten how to do. It is my main talent actually. Her closed bud blossomed like a rose coming into bloom and I licked at the nectar flooding from her depths. I couldn't hear a thing as she had crushed my ears closed with her clenched thighs but goose bumps were everywhere I could see. Her hands were clasping her large ruddy-brown nipples pinching each one viciously between her fingernails. Her head was thrown back almost looking behind herself, the sinews in her neck were whipcord tight. I pushed first one finger inside to rub directly below where I was licking and then two, then three and four. That left a thumb, which I wet with her flooding moisture and pushed straight into her tight little anus to its full length without hesitation or question. I licked and nibbled and occasionally bit at her inner thighs until she opened her thighs as wide as they could go and she screamed so loud I'd swear I became deaf for a little while. Now this is what I enjoy doing - I like giving pleasure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.