Doctor's Orders - Cover

Doctor's Orders

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What he told me was simple and straight to the point - get your head out of your ass or die.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

My newfound sex life with Marlene was roaring along. It was hard to tell who was getting the most in the way of sloppy seconds, Bob or me, since each of us seemed to following the other. He was fucking her just before I got home from work and I was fucking her just before I left the house in the morning. I stopped going to the rec. center on Tuesdays and Thursdays just so I could stay home and watch from the closet. My program was working and I'd lost forty pounds (and gotten four very nice blow jobs) and was working hard on losing the last ten. The previous ten had taken the longest to lose and I expected the last ten were going to be the hardest to shed. As much as I wanted to lose that last ten and collect my reward from Michelle, I wondered what the fallout would bring. Her plan was to fuck me and then tell her Bob that it was her revenge for his fucking Marlene. Would that put an end to Bob's being Marlene's lover? I hoped not. Marlene had become insatiable and I didn't think that I could keep her satisfied without help. And then, quite suddenly, it ceased to matter.

It was at a party at my bosses' house and we had been there about an hour when Marlene came up to me and said, "Can I be a whore for you tonight?" I asked her what was up and she told me that three separate guys had hit her on so far that night.

"One of them is your boss. He was a little more subtle than the other two, but I'll bet you I can get fucked tonight if you want me too." She giggled and said, "Maybe I can get you a raise or maybe even a promotion."

I smiled at her; "You just gave me a raise, if you know what I mean."

She looked around to see if anyone was watching and then she put her hands on the lump in my trousers, "Does this mean I should go for it, or that you want to take me outside and fuck me on the back seat of the car?"

I asked her who the other two guys were and she pointed them out to me. One was a good customer of mine and the other was a man I'd been trying to get as a customer. I was curious to see what Marlene would do and so I said, "Go for it sweetie. Don't let on that I know what's going on, but try to get that one" and I pointed him out, "to commit to becoming a customer. The other guy already is one so I won't mind if he's kept happy. But if you fuck Harry (my boss) it will because you want to. I'll get my own raises and promotions."

She grinned and said, "Want me to do all three tonight? Think you might like to soak your dick in the cum of three men?"

I smiled at her and said, "Just make sure you leave enough for me" and I went and got myself another drink.

To be honest about it I thought she was just pulling my chain. I knew she was being an absolute slut with Bob and me, but I didn't expect her to branch out. But as I circulated and socialized I kept noticing that Marlene didn't seem to be very much in evidence and I began to wonder if she really did mean to get fucked during the party. When it was time to leave I went looking for her and found her having a drink with Harry in the kitchen.

"Ready to go?" I asked and she said, "Just let me finish this drink and I'll be ready."

I went and got her wrap and met her at the front door and as we walked to the car she squeezed my arm and said, "It's your lucky night lover, you get to have sloppy seconds tonight. Can you wait until we get home or do you want me now in the back seat?"

We got in the car and I said, "Why don't you slide over here and hold my cock and you can tell me all about it on the drive home."

She started stroking my cock and then told me about her night.

She had gone upstairs to use the bathroom and when she came out she found Harry in the hall waiting to use it. He asked her if she had seen the house and when she had said no he'd said:

"Well just let me finish in here and I'll give you the grand tour."

He started to head into the bathroom and Marlene had followed him in and closed the door behind them. He was surprised, but he got a grin on his face when Marlene said:

"We both know what you want and you can have it, but first there are some ground rules. One, you keep it to yourself. Hubby must never find out about it so that means no bragging, and two, no calling me at home unless you know for an absolute certainty where he is. I don't need him picking up the phone and hearing some one hanging up. Can you handle that?"

He said that he could and then Marlene told him to take out his cock and she held it for him while he took his whiz. "If we are still fucking when winter comes I'll write our names in the snow."

Then she shook the last few drops off of his dick and he then proceeded to take Marlene on a tour which managed to get as far as his bedroom and then stop. Harry had fucked her on the bed, she had sucked him hard and he had fucked her a second time. He had wanted her to suck him hard again so he could fuck her again, but she said they had been gone too long already and they needed to get back to the party before I came looking for her.

"He said he wants to see me again and I agreed to have lunch with him at the Hilton on Monday. Think he might want to get a room so he can have me for dessert? I think I'm going to like being your whore. If I work it right I'll get fucked by five different guys before next Friday."

I took my eyes off the road and looked over at her and she ticked the five off on her fingers, "You, Bob, Harry, Stan (my customer) and Phil (the guy I was trying to get as a customer) and just think, you will get to have sloppy seconds after everyone of them."

I couldn't take it anymore and I pulled over to the side of the road, put my hand behind her head and pushed it down on my cock. I came in less than sixty seconds.

"My oh my, pushed a button or two, did I? My being a slut gets to you, doesn't it. You like hearing about other cocks being in me? It can happen a lot lover. I told you I'm your whore and I'll fuck whoever you want me to, whenever you want me to, and where ever you want me to."

As I pulled away from the curb she started telling me about the rest of her night. After she and Harry had returned to the party Phil had come up to her and started talking to her. After a bit they went outside for some fresh air and Phil started running his line on her and she had stopped him in his tracks saying:

"Look, I know you want to fuck me, but you need to understand a few things. First, I love to fuck - I'm the closest thing to a nymphomaniac that you're ever going to find - but I love my husband and even though he is great in bed he just can't satisfy me. No man can, so I fuck around on him. I'm careful and he doesn't know, but I do and it makes me feel guilty. To ease the guilt or to make up for giving away what's his I only fuck men who can help him in some way. I know it is a rationalization thing, but it helps me live with being an unfaithful slut. So the question is, are you in any position that can provide a benefit for my husband? If you are I'll fuck you, if you aren't I wont."

"My" he said, "You are certainly straight forward aren't you?"

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"Well, he has been after my business for some time now. I suppose I could give it to him."

Marlene said she was having lunch with him at the Marriott the next afternoon. "Think he picked the place with anything on his mind other than the food?" She'd told Phil that she was the best piece of ass he would ever have and he could keep on getting it if he followed through on giving me his account. She told him that I always came home bragging whenever I closed a new deal and that if she didn't hear me bragging about getting his business by the middle of the week he would never get her again.

Half an hour later Stan got her alone and she did the same thing to him. When he said he was already my customer and gave me all his business she took him out to our car and had given him a blow job and then fucked him on the back seat.

"He had a nice, big cock and he must not have used it in a while because he spit so much cum down my throat that I almost couldn't swallow it all. Then I let him fuck me, twice. I came looking for you when we came back in so I could give you a big kiss and see if you could tell where I'd been and what I'd done, but I couldn't find you right away and then some body gave me a drink and I washed all the evidence away. Are you disappointed? Well, I've still got two loads of Harry in me and two loads of Stan and that's better than nothing, right? Oh, by the way, Stan will be stopping by the house around lunch time on Tuesday. Boy, I'm going to be a busy little whore, aren't I? You before you go to the gym, Bob as soon as you're gone, Stan at lunch, Bob just before you get home and then you again. I wonder what it would be like to have all three of you at the same time. They call that a gangbang, right? Would you like me to do a gangbang?"

She kept talking like that all the way home and when we got there I fucked her on the floor in the entryway and then we went upstairs and she kept me up most of the night.


Over the next three weeks Marlene lived up to her slut/whore image while I watched in amazement at the change in her. In the space of five months she had gone from dutiful to unfaithful wife and then to absolute slut. She fucked Harry and Stan two or three times a week; she fucked Phil about four times a week, on average (and yes, I did get his account) and in addition she was still fucking Bob twice a day. And in addition to all of that she was trying to fuck me to death every night and during the weekends.

I don't know if it was my program at the rec. center that took off my last ten pounds or my trying to keep up with Marlene, but the day came when I reached my fifty pound goal and Michelle made good on my reward. I'd told Marlene about what the doctor had told me and about my deal with Michelle and I had been almost stunned at the way she reacted. She was absolutely pissed at the fact that I was getting blow jobs from Michelle and she got madder than a wet hen over the fact that Michelle was going to actually fuck me. This from a woman who was fucking Michelle's husband twice a day and Harry, Stan and Phil whenever they called. I pointed out to her that she had Michelle, the program Michelle had put me on and Michelle's reward system to thank for our new relationship, but she was still upset about it. Michelle, on the other hand, thought it was hilarious. I'd been keeping her up to date on what was going on and she was having a hard time believing any of it.

"If Bob fucked me as much as he's fucking Marlene I probably wouldn't be able to walk. Do you realize that we have sex twice a day almost every day of the week? And he can still do Marlene twice a day? It's just fucking unbelievable!"

On the day of my receiving my final reward for completing my program we met at the Marriott (after making sure Marlene didn't already have it booked) and I was pleasantly surprised when Michelle walked in to the restaurant. I was used to seeing her in baggy sweats and with little or no makeup; she had on a black cocktail dress that came down to mid-thigh, nylons and high heels and every male head in the place turned to watch her walk to my table. We had a leisurely lunch and then went up to a room that I had already arranged for and I got my next surprise - she loved to fuck and she was fantastic! She could control her vaginal muscles and when I was in her it felt like she had a hand inside her pussy that kept grabbing and squeezing my cock. I already knew that she gave great head and between her mouth and pussy she kept me going for most of the afternoon. We were lying next to each other on the bed when she rolled up on one elbow and looked down at me:

"I want you to do something for me."

I asked her what and she said, "I want you to fuck me in my ass. I've never much cared for it and I won't let Bob do it to me, but I want you to have something from me that he can't have. It's the revenge thing again. Will you do it?"

When it was over and we were getting dressed to leave she told me that I needed to stop by her office the next time I was at the rec. center:

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.