Sarah's Story - Cover

Sarah's Story

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Chapter 2: College Life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: College Life - This will be a three part story on the life of Sarah. I'll be submitting a part each day. She was raised in foster homes and went out on her own. Could be a lot more catagories but I don't want to give it all away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Tear Jerker   Violence   School  

I got a full ride scholarship at the university. I majored in finance and minored in computer science. I wanted to be a broker or an investor, investing other people's money. I was a wiz at math and accounting came easy to me. My scholarship allowed for courses, books and a dorm room. I got a part-time job in the office of the college for a little extra cash to help me out. There was nobody at home to turn to since I was now nineteen and on my own.

I roomed with a gal named Vera. She was a good sort and became my best friend. We spent a lot of time hanging together and we even double dated together. We were both freshmen (fresh women, if there is such a thing) and tried to fit in. One of the guys I was dating was Brad. He was a sophomore and belonged to one of the fraternities. They had a special party going on this coming Saturday and they could bring a friend. He asked me to go and, wanting to blend in, I said yes.

Vera already had other plans so she wouldn't be going. Brad picked me up and we headed over to their frat house. There was lots of drinking and I could smell weed in the air. Just the smell was making me dizzy. We were dancing and Brad kept bringing me drinks. I knew I was getting a little drunk.

Brad started kissing me and it felt good so I kissed him back. Before I knew it, he was rubbing my tits under my sweater. I didn't mind except some of his buddies were watching us. I felt funny having someone watch me so I kind of pushed his hands away. He asked me if I wanted to tour the rest of the frat house. He showed me around a little and then went into his bedroom. He smiled and took me by the hand and led me to the bed.

I was pretty drunk by then. I was only nineteen and never drank much other than a few wine coolers. I had no idea how much I had drunk

I lay on the bed and he continued kissing me. He unbuttoned my sweater and unclasped my bra - it had a front clasp - and started sucking on my tits. He was a little rough but it felt nice. He undid my jeans and slid his hands down inside my panties. It was really beginning to feel good. He started fingering me and I felt his fingers going in and out. He got up and pulled off my jeans as well as my panties. I was lying there naked except for my sweater still being on but totally unbuttoned.

Brad was out of his pants in no time and he was rubbing his cock up and down my slit. He was wearing a condom to be safe. I didn't tell him I was now on the pill. I didn't want any babies at my age. The more he rubbed his cock against my slit, the more I wanted. Other than those couple of quickies with Joe, this was the best sex I had ever had. I felt myself responding and asking him to make love to me.

"Say, 'fuck me, Brad' and I'll shove it in," he said.

"Brad, just put it in and make love to me," I replied.

Brad was the closest I ever had to a boyfriend. I wanted to be loved; I wanted Brad to love me. Here I was naked in front of him, showing him how much I wanted him.

"Say it! Say, 'fuck me, Brad, give me your cock.'"

I was quite drunk by then and just wanted some sexual relief. I really did think that Brad liked me. After all he did bring me to this party.

"Okay, Brad, fuck me. Fuck me now." I said it but I didn't like saying it. It made me feel cheap.

"Okay, Sarah, you want Brad's big cock, here it comes," he said as he jammed his cock deep into my waiting pussy.

It felt good. I was in half a daze but I felt him holding my leg high as he pumped in and out of my cut. I felt an orgasm coming. God, it felt so good. "More, Brad, fuck me more."

As I came I felt him push forward and knew he was coming too. I finally relaxed and closed my eyes for a few seconds and thought about what just happened. All of a sudden there was another guy between my legs jamming his cock into my pussy.

"Get off me! What do you think you're doing?" There was this guy fucking me hard. I had no idea who he was. "Brad, get him off of me. Help me, Brad, he's raping me."

I looked over and there stood Brad laughing at me. In fact, he came over and held down my arms while his friend fucked me.

"He's my fraternity brother. We share everything. It's not every freshman that gets fucked by a senior. Isn't that right, Dana?" he said to the man raping me.

I was trying to fight back but with Brad helping hold me down I could hardly move. It didn't feel good. It hurt like hell. There was no love, no sweetness and no tenderness, just a hard cock tearing into my pussy. How can a man enjoy belittling a woman like this? I heard him grunt and deposit his sperm in me. He wasn't even wearing a condom.

"You son of a bitch, I'll call the campus police on you. I'll tell them you raped me."

He laughed at me. "Who's going to believe you, Bitch? You come to our party willingly and get drunk and get fucked. They'll just think that you had remorse afterwards. Happens all the time."

"You bastards! Somewhere, sometime, you'll get yours." I knew he was right. Who would believe me?

When Brad let go of my arms I slapped him hard across the face. "If you ever come near me again, I will kill you, you son-of-a-bitch. You're a poor excuse for a man. Maybe someday you can hold down your future wife so your buddy here can fuck her."

I know he was stunned by the slap and by my words. Maybe it gave him something to think about. I grabbed my clothes and ran out of the room and outside the door in front of everyone. When I got outside I got dressed and cried. I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of knowing how much they hurt me.

It was a long walk back to my dorm room but I didn't care. I was glad to just be away from there and in the cool air. When I got back to my room I got in the shower and rinsed the filth off my body. I saw this Dana guy's cum running down my leg. God, I hoped that someday he would get his.

Vera came home and said her date was okay but they just went to the movies. She asked me how my date went and I cried.

"What's the matter, Sarah? What happened?"

I told her how Brad and I were having sex and then Brad held me down as his friend raped me. Vera put her arms around me, squeezed me tight, then she gently held on to me. "You're too tense. Let me give you a body massage and you can release some of that tenseness."

All I had on was a thin nightgown. I looked over at Vera who was my best friend and asked her to be gentle with me.

I need to tell you at this point in my life that I have never been with another woman. Vera was taking physical and massage therapy as her major. Vera is bi-sexual; she told me she likes both men and women. I told her that I had never been with a woman and really don't even know what they do.

I lay across my bed on my stomach. Vera slowly pulled up my nightie until I finally agreed to take it off. There I was lying naked on my bed. She straddled my butt and started slowly massaging my shoulders.

"Sarah, you're so tense. Just relax, I promise you I won't do anything to hurt you. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, just say stop and I will."

She put some oil on my back and gently rubbed my back. It felt so good. She would come across little knots and rub them till they went away. She must have rubbed my upper back and shoulders a good fifteen minutes. It felt so good; I never wanted it to end. I felt her rub the sides of my breasts as she massaged my sides. Her touch was so gentle but with just the right pressure.

She lowered herself onto my thighs as she rubbed hard against my lower back. She continued rubbing the mound of my butt. She would gently squeeze one. Going lower she put oil on my thighs. I could feel her fingers gently brush against my pussy as she was doing each thigh.

"Please, Vera, not there. Not tonight," I begged.

"No problem, Honey. Just let me get the top of your thighs."

She kept her words and continued on down my legs to my calves. She finished up by rubbing my feet. I turned over and she asked me if I wanted her to do my front. I told her maybe another day.

She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and got into her bed. The TV was on while we both dozed off to sleep.

Our life went on and one weekend I asked her for another massage. She smiled at me as I lay nude on my stomach again.

"Sarah, Honey, you have got to learn to release more of that tension. You're going to wear me out rubbing you," she smiled.

"God, Vera, you're so good at giving massages. You almost make me tingle."

I turned over and Vera leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I was a bit surprised. I just didn't expect it.

"Vera, I'm sorry if you thought I was coming on to you. I'm not gay or bi. I just prefer men. The kiss was nice but it made me feel uneasy and awkward. I love you but I love you as a sister or a best friend, not in a sexual sense. I'm so sorry."

Vera smiled at me. "Hey, girlfriend, I prefer guys too, but I do like a change now and again. I truly love you like a sister too. You are just so sweet and innocent. Now do you want the rest of that massage?"

"It's not fair to you, Vera. I can't reciprocate; I'm not into rubbing anyone's body, men or women," I answered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.