Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Like before, this is an old story, but I thought you guys would like. I wanta thank everyone for the great comments on Chuck-E-Cheeze

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   Violence  

The door kicked in and 10 men rushed inside, handcuffing Sonny and Tom before she had a chance to shoot him. 'Shit!' Was all Misty could say. 'I should have wasted that no good fucker!' She added watching him being dragged from the room.

Misty rushed to the bed to see about her friend. 'Hi there, ' she smiled caressing the side of Dana's face. 'You hold on sweety, help is on the way, ' she added leaning to kiss her forehead.

Two very tall men came into the room and quickly moved to Misty. 'Oh Lord!' One of them said when he saw Dana's nipples being smashed by the rusted clamps. 'I hope them two burn in hell, ' he said opening a medical bag. 'We'll take good care of her, ' the other said as they pulled a sheet over her body.

'Get that piece of shit outta here and be sure he tries to resist you, ' a big, burly man said in a deep, scratchy voice as he pushed his way through the other agents until he saw Misty. 'Well, looks like you might be needin' a few weeks off after this one, ' he added putting a short cigar in his smiling mouth.

A big smile filled her face and tears ran from Misty's eyes when she saw her longtime friend and supervisor, John. 'I think I agree with you, ' she replied walking towards him with more tears flowing down her face. 'Look what they did to her!' Misty broke down and started to fall to her knees.

John reached to grab Misty's sobbing body and pulled her against him before she fell. 'She'll be just fine, ' he said caressing Misty's pretty face. 'Here's something else for you, ' he smiled holding Misty's badge up for her to see. 'Let's get this around your neck so none of the men think you're a convict!' John laughed in his normal gruffy voice as he put the thick cord and badge around her.

'Oh really!' She laughed giving her nose a big sniff and wiped the tears from her eyes. 'I made some nice friends, but I think it's time to go home, ' she said thinking of Cole and wondered if he would still be mad at her after he found out who she was.

'If you want you can stay!' John laughed out and saw Misty swinging her hand to give him a playful slap. 'Okay, I was just kidding you, ' he laughed out putting his arm around her waist escorting her from the room.

Misty savored the feel of John holding her, for the first time in months she really felt safe. 'John, would it be okay if I went down to say goodbye to some people, ' she asked hoping he would let her.

He knew it wasn't a good thing to do, but Misty was his favorite agent and he would do anything to make her happy. 'Well, I guess, we have everyone rounded up by now, it should be safe, ' he smiled and gave her wonderful body another hug.

She gave him a puzzled look. 'What do you mean, you have everyone rounded up?' She asked with concern in her voice thinking of Cole and the young guard Caleb.

'All of the guards have been arrested until we can sort things out and find out what ones are a part of this.' John said and couldn't help but notice a look of sorrow on Misty's face. 'What is it?' He asked waiting for her to reply.

Misty felt her heart sinking into her stomach thinking of Cole being arrested. He and Caleb were two of the most caring men she had ever known in her life. 'Not all of them are bad, John, ' she said feeling tears would soon be running down her face. 'There are two that are really good, ' she sniffed as she and John walking down the hill to the camp. 'I even fell in love with one of them, ' she said in a low voice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.