A Model Mother - Cover

A Model Mother

Copyright© 2007 by Hardformum

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mum splits from her second husband and comes to me for help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

She looked just as gorgeous as ever in an off white suit with a short skirt and knee high white boots, a crisp white blouse beneath the jacket was open to the third button showing off her generous cleavage and her face broke into a smile as she saw me.

"Hi" she said simply and her smile got wider when I stood up and kissed her cheek before pulling out a chair for her.

"Hi mum" I replied and waited for her to sit down, but she shook her head and said that she would rather sit next to me,

"You're looking good mum" I said and meant it, "He must be doing something right for you"

"He's not doing anything darling" she replied sadly, "I've left him, but before you say anything, I'll say it, you were right and I'm sorry"

"Don't apologise mum, there's no need, I'm your son"

"Thank you darling" she said softly as I got up to go to the bar for a drink,

On my return I thought she seemed very thoughtful, so I asked her what was wrong,

"He's being awkward and withholding my money until the solicitor can sort it out, but I don't suppose he'll be in any hurry"

"I can lend you some, no problem"

"It's not that darling" she said and hesitated,

"Come on mum, spit it out"

"Well all my clothes are in the car and I need to sell it, I was wondering if I could leave them at your place until I get a flat or something"

"Mum for God's sake" I almost exploded, "If you think I'd see my own mother selling her car and scratching for pennies, you can think again, you won't know this but Katie and I have split, she left last week, so you'll come and stay with me, no arguments, I'm not taking no for an answer"

"Thank you" she whispered, "Thank you"

I looked across at her and saw her bottom lip trembling and her eyes filling with tears,

"Aw mum" I put an arm around her and held her to my shoulder until the sniffles abated,

"Come on, let's get you settled in mum"

It was a Friday evening so the traffic was heavy and it took us an hour to reach the little house I called home and a further half hour to unpack her things.

We went to a local pub then for a meal and mum saw as the landlord bent and whispered something in my ear,

"What was that?" she asked as we took our seats,

I couldn't help the big grin on my face as I replied,

"He knew Katie and I knew he didn't like her, he said it was about time I got myself a bit of class"

"Me?" she laughed, "A bit of class? What did he say when you told him I'm your mother?"

"Mm well I didn't actually tell him you're my mother, I just thought I'd let him think that you're my girlfriend"

"I bet he doesn't believe you, I'm obviously a lot older than you"

"Rubbish mum, I've always thought you're gorgeous and he's just confirmed it"

That pleased her a lot, I could tell by the silly smile on her face throughout the meal, which we ate it in companionable silence and got a conspiratorial wink from the landlord as we left.

"I need to go out tomorrow and get a job Martin" she said as we reached home, but I'd already been thinking along those lines so I told her my thoughts and watched her reaction, it was just about what I'd expected!

"Martin I'm thirty nine years old for God's sake"

"Yeah I know" I laughed, "Perfect mum, let me show you"

I ran upstairs to my little office and by the time I found what I'd been looking for, she'd gone outside with two drinks to enjoy the warm evening air,

"This is what I'm talking about mum, just flick through them and tell me what you think"

"You're not seriously suggesting that I pose like that are you?"

"Look mum, you know I'm doing all right with the agency, but this hosiery company approached me, not the other way round, they've heard of us and they want us to do their campaign, just come with me to the studio, pose for a couple of shots and we'll talk afterwards, ok?"

"All right" she sighed, "Anything for a quiet life"

But I knew my own mother well enough to know that the idea had thrilled her and anyway it made her happy!

She took to it like a duck to water, Jane the photographer used a roll of film on mum while she wore a variety of tights, then another roll after she'd changed into stockings, she did knee socks, ankle socks and even those bloody awful pop socks, it took all day including waiting for the prints and just as we were about to leave, the advertising executive of the hosiery firm called in on the off chance and asked if he could see them, I agreed of course and then spent the next hour in my office while mum chatted with a couple of the office girls.

In spite of her murderous mutterings, I refused point blank to tell her his opinion until we reached home, but she started to get the idea when I uncorked a bottle of expensive champagne and showed her the signed contract I took out of my briefcase.

"We've got the contract mum" I said, "He wants to know where you've been hiding for the last twenty years"

"Oh Martin, that's great, absolutely great darling, I'm so pleased for you"

"Mum" I slipped an arm round her waist as I told her what she'd missed.

"I think you're missing the point"

"Eh?"

"The executive in charge of placing the contract added a clause to it"

I waited and of course she obliged,

"If you don't tell me this minute, I'm going to be arrested for assault and bloody battery"

Squeezing her gently, I told her,

"The contract is between my company, the hosiery company and a Mrs. Amanda Saunders and can be terminated only if the aforesaid Mrs. Saunders wishes to terminate it or can no longer fulfil her contractual obligations"

Her scream could have been heard all over London, she returned my squeeze, kissed me, hugged me and did a fancy little jig all around the kitchen.

"Don't you want to know how much your contract is worth to you mum?"

Another scream rent the air when I told her and this time I felt her lips on mine instead of on my cheek.

"That's an obscene amount of money" she laughed and read the contract again,

"It certainly is" I agreed, "But the nice thing is mum that it's all yours!"

"What about your ten per cent?"

"Oh I think I can afford to forego that for you mum" I laughed, "There'll be spin offs from it, I'll make my money on those"

"Spin offs?"

"Well he asked if I thought you'd be interested in modelling underwear, all the other agencies tend to go for the younger models at the moment, but his idea is to show that the older lady still enjoys wearing sexy lingerie"

"Of course we do" she said indignantly, "And be careful with the older woman bit"

"There's a bit of a snag though mum"

"Go on" she said warily,

"He wants a quick portfolio in his hands tomorrow"

"Impossible"

"It's not actually, he gave me a box of underwear from their client and I've got a camera plus dark room here"

She poured us out another glass of champagne and asked how much this contract would be worth,

"Almost exactly twice as much as the one you've already got mum" I smiled,

"Less my ten percent of course"

"So let me get this straight, I need to parade around here in my undies while you take photographs of me, is that right?"

"That's about it mum" I grinned,

"Okay" she laughed, "I'll do it"

"You'd better see what you'll be modelling first mum" I laughed and pointed to the box on the sofa,

"Oh my God" she giggled as she held up a minuscule scarlet g-string, "It'll hide absolutely nothing!"

"I think that's the idea mum"

"Right, here goes" she said and gulped down her drink, "Get me another one please darling, while I put these things on"

It took me only minutes to set up a couple of lights and throw a few sheets over the furniture to create a studio environment, I was just loading the camera when she appeared in a short house robe and went straight for her drink.

"Ready?" she smiled and when I nodded, she allowed the robe to slip from her shoulders,

"Wow" I smiled, "Are you sure that dad isn't lying dead somewhere, because nobody in their right mind would leave someone with a body like yours?"

"Martin!" she laughed, "I'm your mother"

"And a very sexy one I might say" I smiled as I clicked away and tried not to look at her breasts bulging up almost out of the tiny lace cups of the bra, or the way the panties almost disappeared into her little slit, being the photographer though, it was impossible, so I was relieved when, with a couple of bum shots, she ran giggling upstairs to change into another outfit.

"I like this one darling" she said as she reappeared in a thin white baby doll through which I could clearly see her nipples, the matching panties were no more than a narrow string of nylon with a small triangle of material too small even to cover her hairless pussy.

"You look absolutely stunning mum" I said and hoped that my erection wasn't too obvious as I snapped her posing and pouting,

"I feel good" she giggled and I realised that the drink was getting to her,

"Don't forget that you keep everything you model mum" I told her and she smiled wistfully,

"Yes, but I don't have anyone to wear them for"

"You can wear that outfit any time you like mum" I laughed,

"For you, you mean?"

"Because you said you feel good" I said and then added, "But yes, you're lovely to look at"

"Flattery will get you everywhere" she laughed and poured us both out yet another drink, before going once more to change.

This time it was a black bra and panty set with a matching suspender belt and black seamed stockings, the bra was underwired to support her breasts without covering them and I thought how lovely her nipples looked as she posed provocatively for me,

"Lie on the couch mum" I said and she obeyed instantly,

"Stroke your legs, pinch your, er, nipples, make them stick out more, turn round and stick your bottom out, great mum, just fabulous" I encouraged her and she responded magnificently,

"Last few" I said as I took one of her gorgeous little bottom, naked except for the narrow scrap of nylon between them,

"Now turn round and part your legs for me, put your hands between them either side of your, er, your, you know"

"My pussy darling" she smiled and did as I asked, I took two more and she asked how many I had left,

"Just two mum" I said and watched open mouthed as she slid the panties off and posed as before, but with the fingers of each hand just touching her glistening pussy lips!

"These two are for me" she said with a smile as I clicked the shutter and for the last one, she inserted one finger into herself,

"I want them too mum" I croaked, "I'm going to put them on my dressing table, so I can look at a beautiful sexy woman every night before I go to sleep"

"I'm tired darling" she said and kissed me gently before going upstairs to bed leaving me to develop the pictures and to deal with my raging hard on.

"These are wonderful" he said of the pictures laid out on my desk, "Some of the best I've ever seen"

I smiled at mum and her smile back at me was absolutely wonderful, she'd only been down for a couple of days since her split from my step dad, but the difference was amazing, her eyes shone with excitement, she looked confident and assured, but above all, she looked so bloody sexy!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.