The Quatyl - Cover

The Quatyl

Copyright© 2007 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 30

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The Quatyl are small and cute. With their short stubby legs, very soft fur, and small mouths they are basically defenseless. Did I mention that they are cute? They are very cute. They are also the most feared space faring race in the galaxy because they can telepathically control every species they've ever encountered. Oh, by the way, they just discovered the Earth.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Science Fiction  

"I don't like this," the aide said.

He stuck his head through the door, and peered down the empty hallway suspiciously. The door of their prison had opened five full thrums earlier, and then nothing. No one had entered the prison room.

"It is our chance to escape," Admiral 2c1b2t said.

"They are going to eat us," the aide said.

"We can at least fight back," Admiral 2c1b2t replied.

"They are ugly pink fleshy things. You can't trust ugly pink fleshy things. This is a trap," the aide said.

"We're already trapped," Admiral 2c1b2t said.

"I don't trust them," the aide said.

He was waiting for one of the ugly creatures to show up. His fertile imagination provided images of his head being removed and then his body eaten in a most gruesome manner. He looked around wildly with the expectation of an immediate attack. Pink fleshy things were not to be trusted.

"Who said anything about trusting them? I want to go fight them," Admiral 2c1b2t said.

He flexed his claws in anticipation of a good fight. He felt this would be his best chance to hurt the enemy.

"I'm a bureaucrat, not a fighter," his aide said.

"You're a Chitiniodian. You should be willing to die eliminating another ugly species from space," Admiral 2c1b2t said.

The aide said, "I don't like this."

"I don't care. Let's get out of here," Admiral 2c1b2t said.

The two Chitiniodians stepped into the hallway. The admiral stepped out confidently looking forward to a good fight. The aide followed behind thinking that he was starting to get hungry. They both jumped when the door closed behind them.

The aide said, "I knew it! It is a trap."

"We were in a holding cell. That's already a trap. Now we can fight," Admiral 2c1b2t said disgusted by his aide's attitude towards the situation.

A door at the end of the hallway opened.

Admiral 2c1b2t said, "There's an open door down there. Check it out."

"No," the aide said.

"Go look through the door," the admiral said.

"No."

Admiral 2c1b2t said, "I'm not going to tell you a third time."

"If you want to know what is over there, you check it out," the aide said.

All of this talk about fighting translated into talk about dying as far as the aide was concerned. He was more than willing to hang back.

Admiral 2c1b2t scuttled to the end of the hallway. He filled his air sacks and then jumped through the door. He landed in an aggressive posture that would allow him to immediately respond to any attack. There wasn't one.

Searching for an enemy to attack, he looked around at his surroundings. A Chitiniodian shuttle was parked just a few steps away. The door of the shuttle was open. He stared at the shuttle wondering how it had come to be there. He wasn't curious enough to spend too much time trying to solve that puzzle.

He called out, "Come on. There's a shuttle here."

"I don't trust them," the aide said entering the large room.

He had decided that he would rather be with the admiral than alone in the hallway. The door closed behind him. He jumped around to face the door with his claws brought up in the natural defensive posture of his species. It was one of the first times in his life that he had adopted that posture.

"Let's get in the shuttle," Admiral 2c1b2t said.

"You go first," the aide said.

Admiral 2c1b2t entered the shuttle. His aide followed him in.

The admiral said, "Close the hatch."

"Shouldn't we make sure there aren't any traps first?" the aide asked.

"Just close the hatch," Admiral 2c1b2t said.

The aide punched the control for the door and watched while it closed. He crouched down expecting the shuttle to explode. After several clicks passed, he relaxed a little.

"The hatch is closed," he announced stating the obvious.

When he didn't get an answer, he turned to look at the admiral. Much to his surprise, he was alone. His first thought was that one of the ugly pink things had grabbed the admiral while his back was turned.

"Where are you?" the aide asked frantically.

"I'm in the cockpit," the Admiral answered.

The aide reached the cockpit just in time to hear the radio announce, "Hello, Admiral Ugly."

Glaring at the screen that showed the ugly pink thing, Admiral 2c1b2t poked the button for the radio, and then asked, "Who are you calling ugly?"

"You," James said smiling into the camera. He waved.

"You are the ugliest species in the universe," Admiral 2c1b2t said.

"Great. Have we traded enough insults to get down to business?" James asked.

The aide looked over the admirals arm joint at the communications device. There was a visual feed so he could see the creature at the other end. He said, "That sure is an ugly looking creature."

James looked off camera and said, "I'll get to it. We're still trading insults. In case you didn't know it, this is called diplomacy. You can't get down to business until all of the proper greetings have been exchanged."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.