Our Ordeal In Tumali - Cover

Our Ordeal In Tumali

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 9: We start work

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: We start work - "You really are a cunning, conniving and unscrupulous bastard Ted Sullivan, I'm glad that I'm a civil servant at the Foreign Office and not a reporter on your staff. How could you be so cruel as to send two innocent young people to a country in the middle of nowhere knowing they will be raped and tortured? Sacrificing them to the god of money."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   First  

Shelumba collected us for lunch. I stood to eat and so did Roger. There was no way I dared sit on the hard chairs even if it did make us even more conspicuous but I suspected he could if he wanted as his bad welts were across his shoulders. Sumala tried to be a macho man and sat but he found it very uncomfortable and soon he stood alongside me. Part way through the meal Shelumba waved at a portly middle-aged woman carrying a tray. She wore a bluestone too and placing her food on our table, introduced herself, "Hi I'm Riku, head of IT so I'm more or less your boss at work. You must be Elaine... and Roger... and you are?" She shook hands with all of us and Sumala introduced himself. 'Will you be fit enough for the grand tour this afternoon?" Riku asked knowing why we were standing even though she hadn't yet seen our backs.

"As long as we don't have to sit on hard seats and can rest when we need to."

We spent an hour or so looking round our work place. It wasn't that much different to home. The computer still ran Word. Excel and PhotoShop and various other programmes I was familiar with. When I saw the email icon, I wondered if I would be able to contact Ted or my friends but Riku quickly told me that she'd had to disable the Internet connection on our machine. "If you need to do searches or to send an email, I have to do it. Orders from the big boss," she said. Roger I noticed had begun to perk up again. Perhaps it was being in a work environment but I thought Riku was the more likely cause. Even at that first meeting he seemed to have a rapport with her albeit she was at least old enough to be his mother.

Tzarma called for me early in the evening and we went to a smaller restaurant where waitresses served us. I wore a skirt but no top thinking that the skirt might provide a little protection if the chairs were hard. Roger was obliged to tag along and I insisted that he wore a pair of shorts. My not wearing a top wasn't commented on and in fact, I wasn't the only topless woman there but the state of my back certainly brought looks of horror and even disgust. Of course a fair haired, light skinned woman also made me the centre of attention, especially with male customers. There was no doubt in my mind that they were mentally raping me but I felt safe with the Major.

Later, back in my room, Tzarma removed my skirt and undressed himself. I was no longer afraid of his prick but I did worry that he might get carried away and fuck me hard and disturb the fragile healing of my stripes. "You're learning fast Ellie, ' he commented when I rubbed his semi-hard prick to a full erection.

"Please take it easy Sir. Try not to hit my arse too hard." I needn't have worried. He laid me bent over the side of the bed, spread my legs and carefully entered. Each of his thrusts seemed to stop a hair's breadth from my bottom flesh and I soon began to enjoy the experience. In later conversations I found out that he was more concerned with impregnating me than giving himself or me pleasure. It didn't bring me to a climax either but I wasn't overly concerned. He stayed until a little before midnight and before he left, had a second insemination session as I then thought of them.

"Would you like to sleep in bed with me or continue lying on the floor?" I asked Roger when we were alone. He didn't answer but came into the bed.

"Mistress? Would you put some cream on my welts please Mistress?" Roger asked after we'd lain awake for a while.

"Only if you cut the Mistress crap Roger and only if you do me first. I don't need you to do what Suma did, just put the cream on carefully and I will return the favour. We're on the same side, remember? I'll help you, if you cooperate with me." He didn't answer but he did smooth the cream into my skin with great care and I did the same for him. When finally we lay down again I pushed my body close alongside his and put my arm around his neck.

We awoke early, showered and used the toilet while in the same room. Roger had an erection when he first got up and I was tempted to suck him but I decided that neither of us was really ready for that. I was still a whore and a slut in his mind and to suck him would only reinforce that belief and probably disgust him. I think that at the back of his mind I was still innocent Elaine from London. Perhaps after he'd had a Tumalian girl, he would think differently. He could ask her but I would also have to give my permission. Maybe we would meet a young girl at work. They'll all be pregnant so he won't be able to sire a baby.

Nurse Muniba was pleased with my progress and I knew I could walk easier than yesterday but the sight of my back in the mirror still horrified me. The yellow purple bruising that covered the whole of my upper back and arse was overlaid with red stripes that bore black scabs along much of their length. They gave me a grotesque appearance. I decided to try the blouse but I had to leave the front completely undone and not use the tiny cups that should uplift my tits so as not to pull the fabric on to the welts. Roger's back showed less severe bruising except at the top and only the first two top stripes looked angry. I have no doubt they did hurt and if he'd been the only one to have received the cane we'd have been more sympathetic but all the time his wounds were compared to mine and Sumala's which again I suspect made him feel inferior.

I took my laptop and Riku made us welcome. She said that we needn't start on our work if we didn't feel up to it but both Roger and I decided that we needed something to occupy our minds and we should get it into words before the experience faded. On our allotted computer we found a folder with all the pictures of us that had been taken since our arrival. There were over sixty Jpegs. This further reinforced our belief that our abduction was planned long ago and everything that had happened to us was part of a well thought out plan. "Do you think Ted knew about this when he appointed us?" Roger surprised me by asking. "Were we selected to work on Today's World as a prerequisite for coming here? We always knew that only one person was needed for much of the work we did."

I had to agree with him and commented, "That raises another unanswerable question. To have recommended us, someone on the staff at college must be on the payroll here. Who?" We ran through a list of the staff but couldn't think which one it could possibly be. "I think we should start the article at the point where we left college and got jobs at the magazine. For the first article perhaps going as far as the time we were arrested."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.