The Forgotten Ancestors - Cover

The Forgotten Ancestors

Copyright© 2007 by NightLore

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Story of Alex and what happens to him after he is visited by aliens. More Story codes to come

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

The last thing I remember was going around a corner and seeing the bridge washed out and slamming on my brakes. But it was too late to stop and I plunged into the river. And then the car started to fill with water.

"How is the subject Doctor."

"He is fine sir. We have drained his lungs of water and revived him."

"Good, Good. What about the Gift, were you able to make him express?"

"Yes sir we were able to activate his Gift, and have implanted the basic knowledge of how the Gift works."

"Good when will he be revived?"

"He should be revived in about 2 cycles or so Sir. I'll contact you when he has revived Sir."

"Thank You Doctor."

"You're welcome Sir."

When I woke I was thrown into a coughing fit, my brain thought I was still drowning in my car then a gentle hand was placed on my chest to hold me down, and then hearing a sweet voice telling me that I was ok and was no longer drowning. I opened my eyes only to be blinded by a bright light. Then a figure came into my view for a second and then the same voice spoke to me again.

"You are fine now Guest Alex. I am Dr. Femna. How are you feeling?"

Alex thinks to himself.

"I guess I got out of the car somehow. I must be in a hospital right now."

"I feel fine I guess for a man that should be dead right." Alex turns his head to take a better look at the doctor and is startled at what he sees. There in front of him is a six foot Albino Vulcan woman with sky blue hair and three eyes wearing the traditional white smock. Staring right back at him.

"Holly shit" Alex blots upright and scrambles back and almost falls off the bed he was placed in, upon seeing her and commences another coughing fit. Dr. Femna moves into make sure that her patient is fine.

"Are you all right Guest Alex?"

Alex held up his hand to forestall her from worrying any further.

"Fine... I'm quite fine. Just surprised is all. Wait, are you speaking to my mind?"

"Yes Guest Alex I am, and you can as well."

"What do you mean I can as well?"

"Your species are capable of the gift. With our medical technology we were able to help you express your gift so that we could communicate better. If you just think what you want to say you can speak to me in the same manner." Alex sits on the medical bead for a while and looks at Dr. Femna then does as she says.

"Like this?"

"Yes Guest Alex. Just like that but you must direct it at me or you will be broadcasting whatever you want to say to everyone that can hear."

"Is this better Dr. Femna?"

"You are a quick learner."

"Thank you"

"You are welcome Guest Alex."

"You have referred to me as Guest Alex several times now does that have any meaning?"

"Oh yes it does. You are our guest while you are aboard our ship"

"Wait I'm on a ship? Where exactly am I?"

"Yes Guest Alex you are. And we are currently outside the orbit of the fifth planet. As a matter of fact our Captain would like to see you in a few minutes"

"Ok. Anything I should know before I meet the captain."

"No there are no formalities that you have to abide by Guest Alex."

"That's good to know."

"I must ask a question though"

"Go a head Doctor. What do you want to know?"

Well Guest Alex I'm surprised at your lack of panic after wakening up to seeing me and finding out that you are not alone in the universe."

"I guess that would seem strange now wouldn't it. Well to answer your question. I've been an avid sci-fi reader since I could read and always hoped that we were not alone out here. So seeing you and finding that we're not alone out here scared the hell out of me at first but I was not that surprised. Actually I was quite happy seeing you to be honest. So where am I meeting the Captain?"

"You well be meeting the Captain in his office off the bridge. I was told to accompany and guide you there."

"Well in that case lead the way."

The doctor holds out her hand for Alex and he takes it and she starts to lead the way to the bridge. After exiting medical Doctor Femna guided Alex to a bank of doors not far from the entrance of medical and enters them. It appeared to Alex as some kind of lift or elevator. Once the lift stopped and the doors opened she lead him down a corridor to a set of doors. Alex was too occupied with all the sights he was seeing to notice where they were going; he had passed a few of the crew on their daily routines and passed a few portholes on his walk to the bridge taking a few seconds to admire Jupiter. Once they entered the bridge Alex was brought out of his reverie and started a new one because there before him was the bridge. He looked around at all the terminals and the people manning them. They looked for lack of a better word space age style reclining chairs with a holographic computer interface hovering in front of them. There had to be about fifteen people manning them. Doctor Femna let Alex have sometime to look at everything before she leads him into the Captains Office through a door off to their left.

"Ah you are finally awake Guest Alex. How are you feeling?"

"I am feeling fine Captain. Thanks for asking."

"Ah... Good. I see the Doctor has coached you on the gift."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.