The Forgotten Ancestors - Cover

The Forgotten Ancestors

Copyright© 2007 by NightLore

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story of Alex and what happens to him after he is visited by aliens. More Story codes to come

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

"Sir we are picking up some audio transmissions in a wave format." The captain perks up at hearing this. They have been exploring the uncharted territories for over 20 years and have only come across a few planets that could be colonized by his people the Trilan. They have yet to come across an alien race and this will be a monumental find for them it would make the last 20 years seem worth it.

"Find out where they are coming from and set a course for it at best possible speed."

"Yes sir." The bridge crew intoned at once. For they were just as excited as the captain is about this find. This is why most if not all of the crew signed on for one of these deep space missions.

"Sir we have a heading mark 339.225 by 225.639 sir."

"Good set course immediately."

"Yes sir."

"How many light years is it to the signals origin?"

"Approximately 20 light year's sir."

"Set course and notify me when we have reached the source of the transmission."

"Yes sir."

The captain walks into his office off the side of the bridge and sits down to make a report to be sent in the next transmission home.

Some 20 or so cycles later the Captain receives a message from the Bridge.

"Captain we have reached the kyper belt for the system sir.

"I'll be right there Ensign."

"Yes Captain."

The captain finishes the last line of his report he was writing on the last six months and enters the Bridge from his office.

"Captain what are your orders."

"Go to stealth mode, and take us in to the 5th planet and commence sensor scans and information gathering immediately."

"Yes sir."

The Captain looks around the bridge at his crew eagerly following his orders.

"Notify me when you have a preliminary report of your findings."

"Yes Captain." The first officer intoned.

After that the Captain walks back into his office to put the finishing touches on his report.

Report of the EXPS Neslan Standard Date 9531

S Class mining planet detected, in quadrant 850. Resources detected as fallows. Rich in heavy metals. Denimite, Veleriam, and Vandrium.

S Class mining planet detected, in Quadrant 857. Resources detected as fallows. Rich in minerals. Menicite, Pasmeum and Fenicite.

S Class mining planet detected, in Quadrant 863. Resources detected as fallows. Rich in crystale. Fenox, Beslin, and Gemina.

M Class Habitable planet detected, in Quadrant 855. Optimal Base for mining operations.

M Class habitable planet detected, in quadrant 883. Optimal for colonization.

First contact scenario detected in quadrant 895. Commencing with first contact procedures now.

End report

Captain Menon of the EXPS Neslan

"Neslan."

"Yes Captain." The Artificial Intelligence (AI) intones.

"Gather the reports from the commanders and compile them and ready the subspace transmitter. Once you are done compiling you may send the report."

"Yes Captain. Readying subspace transmitter now. Transmission ready in three microts."

"Very good Neslan."

"You're welcome Captain."

A message arrives as he is finishing his conversation with The AI Neslan.

"Captain the preliminary report is finished Sir."

"Good Meeting in Meeting room 1 in five microts."

"Yes Sir."

"So what are we dealing with?"

"Sir we have gone over the sensor readings and have come to the conclusion that this species has only come to the first stage of space flight."

"How far along are they?"

"They have established a small station and several communication satellites in orbit around their planet. They are semi war like. They are still in the phase of warring with each other. But they are a remarkable species from what we have been able to ascertain from the information we have gathered. We were able to tap into one of their information networks. They call it the internet. It is a vast information network. It contains a significant portion of all their known knowledge. Their history, medical knowledge, their sciences, a vast abundance of fictional works of art. In some areas they far out weigh most if not all the other species in the known galaxies. For example their art and language skills far surpass what we are accustomed to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.