Will And Tess' Excellent Adventure - Cover

Will And Tess' Excellent Adventure

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - This is the sequel to "Ton 'a Tits Tess," a story posted on SOL. This story follows the further adventures of Tess Henderson, professional golfer, and her faithful caddy, RV driver, masseuse, lover and all-purpose handiman, Will Everett, as they travel the country, trying to make a living on the LPGA Tour.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We were going to be in the air for just short of 12 hours -- all night, overnight, on only the Tokyo leg of the trip. From there, after a long layover, the flight to Seoul would take another four hours.

All this, and another golf tournament on Thursday.

Somewhere over the Pacific, three hours into the flight, Tess returned from an upper-level trip to (I assumed) a restroom and smiled sweetly at me in my window seat in first class. Kim was directly across the aisle from Tess.

"That's better!" Tess said.

"What?"

"This is the longest time, ever, I ever plan to be on an airplane. I lost the bra."

Tess' fashionable, colorful blouse was silk or some comparably thin, flexible, flimsy fabric. It was draped over her ample chest with several folds and gatherings, so it covered her decently enough, although I knew there would be some major-league swaying going on, if she were going to walk around.

But it was the middle of the night, the plane's lighting was very subdued, and most of our fellow passengers were asleep. I wasn't going to make a federal case out of Tess' wardrobe choices.

It wasn't difficult, however, to detect that the only thing between her and our processed, high-altitude air was a piece of fabric that was -- perhaps -- one millimeter thick.

"We can't join the mile-high club," Tess told me.

I hadn't been contemplating joining, but I wondered why Tess had brought it up.

"You know why?" she said.

OK. Here it comes. She wanted me to ask, so I asked. "No, why?"

"Because this rig is flying at 35,000 feet!" she said. "We're gonna have to join the seven-mile-high club, instead!"

"Hey, Kimmy!" she whispered, leaning out into the aisle. "You want to join the seven-mile-high club?"

Kim looked past Tess at me, and the look said, "Here we go again."

Tess leaned back over in my direction. "I found a really big restroom," she said. "Well. It's not that big, I guess, but it's really big -- for an airplane!"

"People will know what we're doing," I said.

"Yes. But we won't be the first ever," Tess said. "That was probably one of the Wright brothers."

"I don't know, Tess. Won't you be a little bit... embarrassed?"

"Nope. It's the middle of the night, Will! People aren't paying any attention to us!" She was wearing a flowing, lightweight long skirt with a wrap-around panel. "Look," she said, pulling back the panel and showing me her bare leg, all the way up to her waist.

The bra hadn't been the only article of clothing she'd ditched in the spacious upstairs restroom.

"Tess!... C'mon!"

"Nobody's looking," she said. Not entirely true. I was looking. Kim was looking.

"If you won't go with me to the restroom," she said, "you'll have to do me, right here."

"I'm not going to 'do you' in an open seat in first class," I protested.

"There's more room here than in coach," Tess said. "And it's really crowded, with people, back there. Somebody would surely see us... But if you don't want to... sully... first class, I guess we could go back there and try to find a place."

She was kidding, of course, about going back to coach. But I knew her. She wasn't kidding about the other. It was going to be the restroom, or right here in our ridiculously expensive seats.

Hell, at these prices, who could possibly object?

"OK," I said, finally. "Where is this roomy restroom, exactly?"

She described it. It wasn't difficult to find, evidently, once you'd gained the upper level of the plane. It was right up front, near the top of the winding stairs, behind the piano, second door from the left.

"OK."

"You should go first," Tess said. Go in, lock the door so it'll say 'Occupied.' And then, when you hear two little faint knocks, open it."

"OK."

"It'll be a few moments," Tess said. "Look casual... make it look good."

"OK." I went to the nearby winding stairwell, climbed it, and located the second door from the left, behind the piano. Happily, at 2:30 a.m., nobody was playing the piano.

I waited for what seemed like a long time. I opened the door once, to be certain I hadn't just failed to hear the light knocking. No Tess.

Finally, I heard the little knock-knock, and unlocked the door. Instantly, she slipped in, closing the door behind her.

Only, it wasn't Tess. It was Kim.

"Tess couldn't make it?" I said, with a measure of sarcasm.

"She's coming," Kim said.

"Later, you mean? After we... ?"

"No. Not later. Now... In a few minutes."

I looked around the "large" restroom. It was a little cramped, with the two of us in there. Now, Tess was coming, too. "This is crazy!" I said.

"I know," Kim said. "But you know how she is. She can be... persuasive."

"There's no room in here!" I protested. "Anyway, I can't... do both of you, like that. Not without a break, at least. Maybe 45 minutes. Is that too much to ask? We've got eleven hours. Can't we do this in... like, in shifts?"

"Tess wants us all to join the Club together," Kim said.

"Somebody's going to get the soft end of the stick," I warned.

Soon, there was still-another soft two-knock knock on the little door, and Tess joined us in the now totally inadequate room.

"Whew! Kinda tight, huh?" she said.

"Tess. How about you and me now, and Kim, later?... Or Kim and me now, and you, later? I can't get it up for both of you, just bang-bang, like that! I don't think everybody will want to wait around, in this space, for the second coming."

"Will, we know you're not Super Stud. Me and Kim, we know that, better than anybody. But, I have reviewed the rules of this game with some care. It isn't essential that everybody has to actually have a cum. It isn't even essential that everybody has to receive... ejaculate. It's more like the elements of the crime of rape -- there just has to be penetration."

"OK -- So I penetrate both of you, and then everybody puts his or her underwear back on and we go back to our seats?"

"Well, two things about that," Tess said. "I'm not putting my underwear back on until we get to Tokyo. That's one. And the other thing is, you penetrate both of us, but you get to come, in only one of us."

"Maybe it better be Kim, then," I said. "At least when she goes back to her seat, she'll have her underwear on."

"I've already thought about... that," Tess said. "No underwear, but I've got a cum-catcher." She reached into her bag and fished out a belted sanitary napkin.

"If you're willing to wear that thing, why not just slip on some panties, too?" I asked.

"Will. Oh, Will, haven't you ever done something, just based on principle?"

"OK, I said. "Who gets 'mere penetration, ' and who gets to cum, or try to?"

"Well, you -- Will... You definitely get to cum," Tess said. "You always get to cum. You men have all the advantages. Life is so unfair!"

"I meant, who else?" I said. It was crowded in there. None of us could sit down -- not even on the toilet, because a person, sitting down, took up too much of the available space.

"You want to flip for it, Kimmy?" Tess said. "Winner gets sloppy seconds. Loser has to go first, but Will can't cum. And, Kimmy, as we both have sadly learned, if Will can't cum, probably his partner can't, either."

They flipped for it. Tess was the "winner," so presumably her belted sanitary napkin would get some use, later in the flight.

"You ready, Kimmy?" I asked. Kim dutifully began to shimmy out of her panties, although the cramped space and her tight skirt made it difficult. Finally, the skirt got hiked all the way up over her hips, her panties went down to the floor where, for lack of an alternative, she had to step out of them and leave them there.

Now Kim was, indeed, ready.

"Hey," Tess said, "as long as we're all here, why don't we make this a group mile-high club event? Will, try to sit up there, on the counter, and put your feet in the little sink, there.

With some bumping and maneuvering, I finally managed to get my butt up on the counter next to the sink, and to lift my feet off the floor -- one of them in the sink itself, the other pressing the forward wall, next to the door. I was now wedged into the cramped space above the sink cabinet, but I had left more adequate floor space available for the two women.

Tess first squatted down and rescued Kim's panties from the floor, placing them on the counter next to me. Then she stayed down there, grasped Kim's buttocks in both hands, and gave the standing Kimmy a very nice tonguing-in-place. Kim gave out a little sigh and allowed herself to just let it happen, if it wanted to.

Tess was in no particular hurry, it seemed, to stop, but I think both of them despaired of ever getting off in that near-impossible posture, so Tess finally gave Kim's clit one last loving lick, kissed her tenderly on the abdomen, and -- with some difficulty, rose back up to her feet.

"Now, me," she said.

Kim dutifully sat down on the toilet-seat lid, aligned herself with Tess' underwear-free snatch, and administered some wet and enthusiastic return licks. "Nice," Tess said. She gave a couple of little jerks, indicating that pay dirt was being hit, from time to time, but -- like Kim -- she wasn't going to get all the way off, and she knew it.

Didn't matter that much. In principle, they'd both had girl-girl sex in an airplane restroom, at very high altitude. How many women could say that?

Probably several hundred thousand, but, hey, who's counting? Anyway, they were both flushed with excitement. No pun intended.

"OK, Will. We're ready for your manly shaft, now," Tess said. Tess turned Kim around, so that, skirt once again up over her butt, Kim was standing, facing away, and leaning over the toilet as far as she could, for maximum ease of entry.

I unfolded myself and made my way down onto the crowded floor.

"I can't get up there," Tess said, gesturing at the top of the sink cabinet where, so recently, I had gotten out of the way of the girl-girl couplings. I thought she was probably right. The best Tess could do would be to back off into a little corner, near the door, so that I could get in the middle and access Kim's waiting wazoo.

Kim was wet, and I slid home easily. It was very pleasant in there, and I'd have been pleased to have just started driving recklessly and try to make something happen.

But my instructions were clear. This was just penetration -- no orgasms allowed. Theoretically, I could give Kim an orgasm, as long as I didn't cum, myself, in the process.

Yeah, right.

Anyway, making certain I didn't get too excited, I laid a little pipe for Kimmy, holding her hips and getting as much penetration as the circumstances permitted. We had several mutually pleasurable ins-and-outs, and Kimmy gave me a gratifying little moan of appreciation at one point.

But the time came when, I knew, I had to either pull out or fail with Tess, moments later.

One more sweet little tingle as I drove home for the final thrust, and then, slowly, reluctantly, I withdrew. "Thank you, Kimmy," I said. "I hope that doesn't leave you as frustrated as it does me."

Tess overheard. "You two can always come back later," she said. "It's a long, long way to Tokyo."

Kim reclaimed her panties, and, despite the cramped conditions, put them back on before leaving the restroom. "You sure you don't want to stay and watch?" Tess said.

"You're going to need more room, Tess," Kim said. "We've fulfilled all the conditions of membership in the Club, haven't we? All the conditions -- and a few extra."

"OK, Sweetie," Tess said. "But, if I were you, and got left hanging like that, I'd go to the bathroom next door and finish myself off."

"I'm going to be all right," Kimmy said. "I can always just cover up with a blanket, back down in my seat."

I wondered if Kimmy would actually do a thing like that. Maybe. She'd been around us for a long time, now. She'd picked up a lot of bad habits.

Kim slipped out of the little restroom, and we re-locked the door. Tess' loose-fitting blouse was, by now, in complete disarray, as was her skirt. She finally decided to take both articles off. "I'll start over, getting dressed, after," she said.

But we had already hooked up -- it was going to be another modified doggie -- when there came another knock on the door. This one wasn't quite as soft as Kimmy's, or Tess', earlier knocks had been.

"Is everything all right in there?" An accented, female voice inquired. Flight attendant, no doubt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.