Will And Tess' Excellent Adventure - Cover

Will And Tess' Excellent Adventure

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is the sequel to "Ton 'a Tits Tess," a story posted on SOL. This story follows the further adventures of Tess Henderson, professional golfer, and her faithful caddy, RV driver, masseuse, lover and all-purpose handiman, Will Everett, as they travel the country, trying to make a living on the LPGA Tour.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Saturday night was surprisingly low-key. Tess and Kim wanted to eat in, but we all had spent a lot of physical and emotional energy during the long day of play, so we ended up putting away seven Lean Cuisines between the three of us.

There was no sex. Nobody felt like having sex. Well, I did, but I could tell, right away, that neither of the women did, so, naturally, I just tried to stay out of the way. We knew that the final group's start time on Sunday would be after noon. It was too early to go to sleep, or else we'd all be up, milling around aimlessly, at 6 a.m.

I tried to read a novel. Tess suggested playing cards. We all discussed card games we knew how to play, and the only game we all knew how to play was poker. So, naturally, being a guy, I suggested strip poker.

"Strip poker is fine," Tess said, "but don't get the idea there's going to be any sex, afterward. You understand? No sex!"

"Got it. No sex. But -- nudity. If somebody, y'know, loses, then there will be nudity."

"Right," Tess said. "But no sex."

"Right... You mentioned that."

For a woman whose greatest pleasure in life seemed to be showing off her body to the world at large, Tess took our game of strip poker extremely seriously. Before we began, she was counting clothing items with great care. I had seven "items" on my person -- shoes, socks, shorts, a shirt, and my jockeys. Tess and Kim had only six -- shoes, no socks, panties and bra, blouses and shorts. Tess insisted I sacrifice one shoe before the game began, so that we'd all start off with six clothing items.

It was weird. I had not only already seen, but I had felt, smelled, tasted and exchanged bodily fluids with both of the other players in the game. It didn't matter. I still was eager to get them naked.

Why? Christ, who knows? Maybe I should see a shrink.

The winner of each hand was the only one who didn't have to sacrifice an article of clothing, but (Tess' rules) if you won a hand, you also could reclaim an article, previously lost, and put it back on.

This was unlikely to be any quickie poker game. It could well go into extra innings.

Kim, surprisingly, proved to be a superior poker player. She won the first three hands, and I was now shoeless and sock-less, having had only the one shoe to start with. Tess was shoeless and had lost her shorts, but was still more-or-less decent.

When Tess won the fourth hand, she reclaimed her shorts, while I lost my shirt. I was now the only one showing any significant skin, and, being a guy, there wasn't all that much excitement created by my bare and manly, but nearly hairless, chest.

Kim had lost one shoe. Oh, the excitement!

Kim got her shoe back on the next hand, and Tess' shorts were gone again. I lost my shorts, too, and now had nothing left except my jockeys. I felt as naked, already, as I had on the night we'd all gone on a tour of the RV park in the buff. But, that night, we'd all been naked.

Now, Tess won another hand, got her shorts back, and the only thing on me that I hadn't been born with were the fillings in my teeth. Kim was getting along fine without her single missing shoe. She could have gone to the door to greet the Jehovah's Witnesses, if any had happened by.

This was humiliating. I was the fucking guy, and I hadn't won a single hand! And I was sitting there on my bare ass, playing strip poker with two fully-clothed women.

"I guess the game's over," I said. "I'm... broke."

"That's not the way the game is played," Tess said. "Nobody said anything about quitting, as soon as somebody lost all their clothes."

"In my experience with strip poker," I told her, "when somebody loses all their clothes, usually the game deteriorates into an orgy of some sort."

"We told you already, Will -- no sex!"

"I know, I know!... So the game's just... over -- right?"

"You should have to do a forfeit, if you lose again," Tess said.

"A forfeit?"

"Yeah. You know. Winner of the hand gives you some... task you have to perform, as a penalty."

"I'm not going outside this bus, like this!" I said.

"Who said anything about your going outside?"

"I know the way you think."

"No going outside," Tess agreed.

We dealt another hand, and once again, Kim won. Tess' shorts came off -- for the third time. Big deal.

"OK, Kim," Tess said, "what's Will's forfeit?"

Kim was no more familiar with this version of strip poker than I was. She didn't have any good penalties in mind to assess against me. She thought about it for a while. "... You have to kiss each of our nipples," she said, finally, "... but you must not get an erection."

"What happens if I get one?" I asked. I felt like I might be getting one already.

Another long pause while Kim thought it over. "You get... no more sex, from either of us, for two nights!... And, after that, if you lose again, and it gets hard again, it's... four nights!"

"And you still have to sleep with us," Tess said, "just like always -- except you can't touch us, anywhere at all, during the night, for the penalty period."

"But... what happens if I start winning? And one of you gets naked. Then what?"

"That's not gonna happen," Tess said, "but, if it does, you'll be the one who gets to name the forfeit."

"Could I win back my lost nights?" I asked her.

"Sure," Tess said. "Why not? It will be just like when I was able to put my shorts back on."

"So, c'mon, Will, quit stalling," Kim said. "Kiss each nipple... Mine first!"

Well, it wasn't like I could just stroll over there and kiss a couple of nipples. Both these women were still fully clothed. It was humiliating! But I unstuck my bare ass from the sweaty plastic seat cushion, got up, and walked over there. Kim obligingly opened her light summer blouse, pulled down her light summer bra, and exposed the first of her cute little perkies to me. I barely grazed it with my lips, trying not to put any excess passion into it. Trying to make no bones about it. She did a little half-turn and casually flipped the bra down on the other side.

Nice nips.

I kissed that one, too.

"He's already springing a semi," Tess reported. "But I guess it's not really a true erection... yet." I waited, standing, while Tess prepared to raise up her own shirt -- a cotton pullover. She just stood there for a moment, making me wait, and then she suddenly yanked upward roughly on the entire front of her combined shirt and bra, allowing those massive mammaries to pop out at me like a couple of runaway grapefruit.

OK, so this should have been old hat by now, right? I mean, I was sleeping with these women, every night. We all three preferred to sleep nude. So I'd seen 'em and seen 'em and seen 'em. So, what's the big deal about seeing 'em one more time -- right?... Especially when I had been told, repeatedly, that there was going to be no sex, on this night.

None.

So why was I, before I'd even kissed Tess' boobs, instantly rock-hard and ready for no action?

"Gotcha!" Tess laughed delightedly. "You're officially cut off, for 48 hours!

Well, I kissed both nipples, anyway. If I was going to be cut off, I was at least going to meet the conditions of the forfeit that Kim had set. I think I got a little twitch out of Tess with the tongue action, but maybe that was just wishful thinking.

Now it was Tess' turn to deal and she shuffled the cards in preparation for doing so. But Kim extended her arm and held Tess at the wrist. "Maybe we ought to quit playing now," Kim said. "If he loses again, we're talking four days. I think that might hurt us, more than it hurts him!"

"Good point," Tess said. Maybe she was remembering the little twitch, there. "Anyway, it's late enough now, we can go on to bed. Big day tomorrow! Good luck, Kim!"

"Good luck to you, too, Tess!"


Still nude, I got the twin coffee pots ready to be turned on, first thing in the morning. I made sure the outer door was locked, and brushed my teeth in the front bathroom, to help avoid congestion in the rear.

When I reached the back bedroom, both women were stripped nude themselves, and milling around, getting ready for bed. Jeez, who needed a poker game? There they were, doing what comes naturally. They hadn't required, as a forfeit, that I wear a blindfold, so, as usual, I took in all the sights as we prepared for sack time.

Normally, I would have been in the middle. How sweet is that?

"You'd better get over on the far side, there, Will," Tess said. Don't forget, you're not allowed to touch anybody. Anyway, Kim and I might want to cuddle a bit, during the night, and if you were there in the middle, you'd just be in the way."


Considering that the following day was going to be the biggest day in either woman's professional career, we all three slept well in the big bed that night.

OK, so maybe I had a little trouble, dropping off. A streetlight let in just enough of a dull glow, through our tiny porthole of a window, that I could lie there and clearly see Tess' big, juicy butt, mere inches away from me, but untouchable in the late-night darkness. The roller-coaster-steep curve of Tess' reclining hip led first downward, and then back upward, to her left arm, which was extended, draped over Kim's smaller, but equally naked, body on the far side, away from me.

They were spooning, and nobody seemed to be missing Little Will's presence, down there in the cleft.


When I got up at 7 a.m. to turn on the coffee pots, I didn't awaken either of them. Didn't touch 'em, either. They were still in their clinch.

What a picture that would make for the National Inquirer! There were lots of rumors, already, about how many lesbian players were, allegedly, on the LPGA Tour. I hadn't noticed all that many instances of overt lesbianism, or even suggestions of it, for that matter.

But, imagine -- the two front-runners in the second of this year's major LPGA Tournaments, caught naked in bed together in a Secret Love Nest -- and on the very morning of the big final round!

... Body-to-body -- before their match-up, head-to-head.

There wasn't any hint, as I envisioned this imaginary headline and photograph, that either one of these naked babes had any need for, or any use for, a male-type person. They seemed to be doing fine, just as they were.

Yeah, it would be a prize-winning picture, all right, to accompany a sensational story; and it had the added advantage that the photo could have actually been run, without any body-parts having to be blotted out or blacked over to avoid indecency.

No, Tess' body was sufficiently covered (by Kim's body) for publication, without a touch-up.

And Kim's breasts were protected by Tess' extended forearm.

It was a classic!

I had a camera, and I could have actually taken the shot -- not for the Inquirer, of course, but for Posterity. It was one sonuvabitch of an erotic photo, and it was beautiful by any standard: Madonna Times Two.

But a camera might have awakened one or both of them, before they were ready to rise and face the biggest day of their professional careers.

Let 'em sleep.

I silently left the room and closed the door. After getting dressed, I walked a half a block to pick up the local paper and the Baltimore Sun, the nearest big-city daily. The golf tournament was front-page news in the local paper, and was heavily covered in the Sun's sports section as well. A very handsome Associated Press photograph of Kim showed her leaning gracefully to extract her ball from the cup on Saturday's final hole. She had a big smile on her face.

Well, why the hell not? She had just tied the course record.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.