Will And Tess' Excellent Adventure - Cover

Will And Tess' Excellent Adventure

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is the sequel to "Ton 'a Tits Tess," a story posted on SOL. This story follows the further adventures of Tess Henderson, professional golfer, and her faithful caddy, RV driver, masseuse, lover and all-purpose handiman, Will Everett, as they travel the country, trying to make a living on the LPGA Tour.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mrs. Hoop spent Sunday night with us in the RV, even though she was scheduled to fly back to North Carolina Monday morning with her son and daughter-in-law. Not surprisingly, Kim and (especially) Tess were in a celebratory mood after their big day on the course.

I wondered whether the old lady got any sleep that night at all. I didn't get a lot, but when I finally did drop off, I slept awfully soundly. I was whipped!

We drove "Mabel" to the local airport around 9:30 Monday morning, where she met her fellow travelers. One more round of congratulations for Tess' performance, a big hug for me from Mrs. Hoop, handshakes all around, and they were in the air.

"Well, Mabel certainly didn't cramp our style very much, did she?" Tess said.

"Maybe we should have just kept her," I suggested. "I mean, when have you two ever had a better week at the same time? OK, Kim, you won slightly bigger money at the Ginn, but, hey, for the two of you, your combined winnings this week -- a new world's record!"

"Combined winnings don't mean very much," Kim said, "unless we decide to split everything down the middle. How about it, Tess? You want to do that?"

Tess laughed. "The day may very well come when that would be a good deal for me," she said, "but, so far, I think I'll stick with every woman for herself!"

"You've won more than $300,000 already!" I told Tess. "And, you, Kim: I added it up. You're over $120,000 for the season."

"I guess that means your days as a blues singer are numbered," Tess told me.

"We'd better get this rig on the road," I said, as we drove the Scion back to the RV park to prepare to leave Williamsburg. "It's a long way to Clifton, New Jersey."


My golfers were almost giddy during our run to Northern Jersey for the Sybase Classic. They had every reason to be. The Michelob event had been a big success; Tess' family had been there for her highest finish yet on the Big Girls' Tour, and now we were heading for another tournament that would begin in just three more days. There had been too many lengthy delays between events, early in the season. There had been too many long, long road trips through the south and west.

Now, we were back in the east, the next four events were reasonably convenient, one to the other, and there were no week-long, or longer, breaks in between.

Tess and Kim had decided they'd compete in all four of the upcoming tournaments. That would mean five consecutive weeks of competitive play.

Now, finally, having the RV was going to be a true asset.

After the Sybase Classic in Clifton, New Jersey, not far outside New York City, the next tournament would be in Corning, New York, a good distance away in the western part of the state.

After that, a (relatively) long drive would be required to play in the Ginn Tribute Tournament, in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina. Then it would be back north again to Maryland, for the season's second major: The LPGA Championship, to be held in Havre de Grace, northeast of Baltimore.

It promised to be a real grind. I felt that the women should have made plans to sit out at least one event -- probably the distant one, in South Carolina.

But they wanted to give all of them a shot. There would be, after the Maryland event, an eleven-day break before they would be competing again, and, one more week following that, the schedule would bring the tour professionals to Southern Pines, North Carolina -- very close to Tess' home in Chapel Hill.

Maybe after Southern Pines, it would be a good time for them both to take an extended break. I intended to keep dropping hints to that effect.


It was unseasonably cold in Northern New Jersey for the Sybase. Tess and Kim each performed decently but without much flair, and ended up back in the pack, winning only small money. Kim got a moral victory by outplaying Tess and taking home the larger of their two small checks.

The Corning Classic went a little better. Kim finished ninth and won $22,681. Tess was in a mass of players tied for 14th. She collected $9,400.

"I'm pooped," Tess told me on the Sunday night following the 72-hole event in Corning. "You and Kim can go down to the Ginn Tribute, but I think I want to find a hotel room somewhere and just sleep for a week."

"I could fly down," Kim said immediately, "and let both of you take a break."

"I don't mind taking you down in the RV," I told Kim. "And, Tess, why get a hotel? The tournament venue is right next to Charleston. It's a great city! And it's right on the Atlantic. Come with us, laze around all you want. If you're sick of the bus, get a fancy hotel suite in Charleston. The weather there is better, this time of year, than it is up here."

"It would be fun, if we had time to show Kim the sights," Tess said, "but she'll be grinding away, trying to prepare for the tournament. I think I'd rather just get lost somewhere between here and Maryland, until the LPGA Championship there."

Kim was hesitant. "We could go to see Washington," she said. "I saw, on the map, the Championship is close to Baltimore. I would like to see Washington."

"I'd like to go to Baltimore, too," I said. "See the Orioles, if they're in town that week."

"What week?" Tess said. "These tournament schedules are all smushed together, Kim. If you go to Charleston for the Ginn, you're going to have to turn around and get right back up here for the big one in Maryland."

"I'm thinking, I would perhaps skip the trip to South Carolina, as well," Kim said.

"You're both smarter than I thought you were!" I told them. "It's great that the Ginn people are sponsoring a big new event this week, but you both need a week off. Let's take one. Sleep late, take our time getting from here to Maryland. Next week, we'll be on site, days early, and able to practice. This week, no golf. Show Kim the Nation's Capital. Catch a ballgame."

"Let's do it!" Tess agreed.


We picked up Interstate 81 Monday morning and headed south through Pennsylvania to Washington, D.C. It was an easy run. We found a pleasant RV park midway between Washington and Baltimore and decided to hang there until the following Saturday, when we'd pick up stakes again and drive the short distance, past Baltimore, to Havre de Grace, Maryland. That would afford plenty of time for re-focusing on competitive golf.

I hadn't been to the Nation's Capital since my high school class had spent a three-day weekend there, mostly just playing boys chase the girls through the halls of a second-rate hotel downtown. But Tess knew the city very well, and she served as our tour guide. We wore ourselves out on Tuesday, visiting museums and monuments, not getting back to the RV until 11 p.m.

OK, it was physically taxing, but "rest" comes in a lot of flavors. I knew this break was going to be good for the girls.

Wednesday was more of the same, but we knocked off earlier and returned to the bus for a quiet evening.

"They've got a swimming pool here," Tess observed over 5 p.m. gin and tonics.

"Don't even think about it!" I said. "Going to a swimming pool with you is too much excitement!"

"What if I let you pre-inspect the suit, right here in the bus? What if I promise to be good?"

"I'm staying right here," I told her. "Kim, you go with her. Take your cell phone. If she makes any trouble -- any at all -- call 911."

They seemed to accept that. Tess and Kim went into the back, closed the door behind them, and changed into their bathing suits.

When Tess emerged, I had to admit the suit was entirely modest and proper. She still was worth a double-take from any guy out there who might see her, but this one covered more of Tess than the red and white ones had, combined, and there was no hint that it would go transparent-when-wet.

"Looks OK," I admitted. "Hot, but legal."

"Ready to go, Kim?" Tess said.

Kim came out of the back room, wearing a short, sexy terrycloth beach robe that left her long, shapely legs entirely exposed. She had on some fancy dark shades I'd never seen before. It was a glamorous version of Kim Young Sun.

"Wow, Kimmy, you look great!" I said.

"Show him the suit," Tess said.

Kim hesitated noticeably.

Uh-ohh! I was rapidly getting the feeling that something was up, here. "All right, Kim," I said, "show me the suit."

She pulled the little beach robe open with both hands, flasher-style, and my jaw dropped. It was one of those Wicked Weasel things, much like Tess' red one. This one, however, was a light tan color that was virtually a perfect match for Kim's natural skin tones.

Even if the color hadn't been a match, it would still have matched, because the skin beneath it was entirely visible, anyway. I had to look twice to be sure there was any suit there at all!

"You're corrupting Kim, now," I said to Tess. "You're turning her into as big a show-off as you are. Kim, c'mon! I can see -- everything!"

"You can't see her hair," Tess argued.

I knew she meant Kim's pubic hair. I had to admit it -- I couldn't see the slightest sign of her dark, somewhat luxuriant pussy hair through the suit.

On the other hand, I could see absolutely everything else, under there. Finally, I realized that the only reason the pubic hair was invisible was that it had recently been shaved off and flushed down the toilet in the back bathroom.

That was just all Kim under there.

"I can't believe you've got the guts to wear that thing to the pool," I told Kim.

"Actually, she doesn't," Tess said. "The most I could do was to get her to show it off to you."

I was genuinely relieved. The suit was an erection-inducing wonder, but the idea of Kim's wearing it in a public place was truly terrifying.

Kim took off her robe and, slowly, provocatively, began to peel off the tiny suit as well. The shaved pussy was, when uncovered, only slightly more visible than it had been when covered, but it was a revelation, all the same. Kim's pronounced mound had always been a landmark, even when decently covered. Now it looked even larger, and puffier, than it ever had before.

Now Kim was naked before us. She looked delicious.

"Look, Kim," Tess said, "you've given him a full bone."

Well, that wasn't exactly a first, but it was certainly true. "Maybe we'd better help the poor boy out, before we go swimming."

But Tess just kept her modest little bathing suit on and sat down on the couch. "We" turned out to be just Kim, alone, helping me out.

She skipped all the preliminaries, helped me yank down my shorts and jockeys, and pushed me back down into my chair. Then she straddled me like a naked dancer in a strip club, getting right up close and personal with her baby-smooth, freshly-shaved vaginal lips. Tess gave us her rapt attention as Kim took me in her hand and quickly buried my erect cock inside.

She cuddled up close, thrusting her pelvis forward and getting every millimeter of my hard cock inside her as deep as it would go. We were nose to nose, and I wasn't even fully recovered yet from how quickly all this had happened. Kim was fully in charge, fucking me as if it were the first time ever.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.