Mission Wasteland Reborn - Cover

Mission Wasteland Reborn

Copyright© 2007 by Reavan

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Athena is a planet inhabited by women only. The main character is from another planet who rescues young females being exposed and left to die in a wasteland for having sexual urges (fingered their own hymens) the rescuer bring them back to his own planet where he trains and sells them as sex slaves.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DomSub  

Day Three

"Morning Lydia time to get up, the master will be here in an hour and you must be ready in the training room."

"Oh Lena I'm so tired I hardly had any sleep with the mistress; she made me do it over and over again. She must have kissed my body all over a thousand times and me her. I'm so tired all over and you fell to sleep Lena and didn't see most of it. Look the mistress is sound asleep now."

"Well come on you have to be in your cell when the master arrives. The mistress only gets that way every few months. Your beautiful body was an aphrodisiac to her. Don't worry, males are not that way; the sight of your body will finish them off quick. They might want it several times a night but most of them only last a few minutes. The better your skills are the sooner they squirt. You're not listening to me are you. You can barely walk. Get in your bed and I'll talk to the master when he gets here."


"Is she ready Lena?"

"No master she's too tired, I'm afraid I fell to sleep lasts night and the mistress had one of those nights. She was absolutely blown away by Lydia beauty."

"Ah I see, well you can't blame her, Lydia is a knockout. Let her sleep another couple of hours I have a conference call that I can reschedule. I want to penetrate her in this lesson and she should be well rested for that."

"Could I watch master? I would love to see the shock on her face when she finds out what the staff is really for."

"Yes alright, I remember the look on your face Lena. I'll let you explain the real purpose of penetration to her later."

"I didn't believe you for a long time master. It's hard to get Athena's petri dish out of your head."


"Lydia you can go back to sleep, the master gave you another three hours."

"Ooh no... is he very angry Lena?"

"No he has some business to look after and he knows his wife's habits."

"Oh I'll make it up to him and really try hard this time."

"Sleep tight..."


"Time to get up Lydia the master will be ready in a few minutes, I've got the shower running."

"What is today lesson about today Lena?"

"Another experience for you; every day you'll learn something new."

"Tell me please, what is it today."

"Kiss me first."

"Are we allowed to do that... umm good? Well what is it today then?"

"I'll tell you something very important after you had this lesson."

"But what is the lesson?"

"Never buy information with a kiss. Let's get in the shower, the master is waiting."


"I'm so sorry master I was dead tired this morning."

"On your knees and pleasure my staff. No, no slowly this time, you are just getting me ready for another way to satisfy me... That's enough lie down on the bed now. Spread your legs."

"Oh... master I like that, your tongue, Lena and the mistress did that, ooh... to me yesterday. Oh I like that oh... oh, but what about the love juice master, how will it come out."

"Don't worry it will enter your body in a little while."

"Oh but you are kissing my stomach now... and my breasts oooh my neck."

"Now kiss me, throw your arms and legs around my body. Good."

"Um... your staff is touching me down there. Will it spray there on my bush? Ouch ooooh master... your staff is inside my body. Why? Ooooh it's rubbing. Lena what is this, what it the master doing to me. It's tearing me apart oooh no it hurts."

"Enjoy it Lydia, this is what pleasuring is all about. This is what males will be doing to you at the palace."

"But it hurts it's so big and why inside me down there why not in my mouth?"

"Quiet now and kiss your master he is ready to eject his love juice. Come on now hug him, kiss him, and throw your legs around him. That's it, five final deep strokes he's done, you have pleasured your master the natural way for the first time. Kiss him he needs to be comforted now, hug him stroke him. It does not matter if you're satisfied, as long as he is. Always remember that, your user must be happy, you don't matter only your client."

"Yes Lena but it hurt me I'm sorry master... it hurt me."

"He wants to rest now Lydia caress him as he rolls off you. Don't talk to him just be there in his arms... There he's sound asleep, come with me for a shower now and we'll talk in your cell."

"Does it always hurt Lena?"

"Only the first few times, then you will enjoy it, like a finger or a tongue."

"You said that this is what they will be doing to me at the palace?'

"Yes and the other ways too. They are paying and you must give them exactly what they want."

"Why do males do it that way?"

"That is the way you make babies naturally. The love juice has a sperm in it that fertilizes an egg in your body. That egg then grows into an embryo and you give birth to a baby nine months later."

"Lena you are making a joke right?"

"No Lydia trust me, I'm serious, that is the way people has had babies since creation."

"Am I having a baby now?"

"No you were sterilized chemically on Athena, we all were." It can be reversed sometimes but mine can't."

"How do you know?"

"I was sold to a Pleasure palace the same way you will be. After nearly two years a client fell in love with me and offered to buy me and make me his wife."

"What happened then?"

"I was checked at a medical clinic and failed, my sterilization is irreversible."

"Why are you here then?"

"Well he couldn't marry me then, because there would be no children. The master traded a younger female he had rescued for me with the Palace, because by then I had depreciated in value. He then made me his pseudo wife because the mistress asked him to. She acted as her husbands keeper and trainer when I was rescued and she liked me very much."

"Are you very beautiful like they say I am?"

"I don't know Lydia I must have been because I sold for a very high price at the auction. I'm not so young anymore, too old to be in a Palace; males will only pay a premium price to be pleasured by the very young like you. I am lucky to be here and not in a pleasure house or toiling as a common servant. This is my life. I have to lock you up now. The master will give you another lesson later today."

Day Four

"Good morning Lydia time for a lesson."

"What will I learn today Lena, or is it a secret?"

"No, it's called performing a sensuous massage."

"Massage? I don't know that word."

"Of course you don't, it's sinful to touch another person's body on Athena if they are over twelve. Up on this table and I will massage you body."

"Oh Lena that feels good, oooh your fingers have magic in them, um I like that."

"Just close your eyes and relax. Think nice thoughts... Now that was a regular massage, this is when it becomes pleasuring."

"Oh Lena my nipples, it's magic, oh you're kissing... licking my body all over. My staff entrance, your tongue, I feel so good oooh the spot the itch ooooh..."

"Now it's your turn to massage me..." That good just take your time, work your fingers and hands all over like I did to you..."

"That was a good start Lydia you have sensitive fingers and you already know how to pleasure a female with your tongue. Later today you will try out your new skill on our master."

"That makes me nervous Lena what if he won't like it; what if I'm not good enough?

"Don't worry I'll be there on one side of the table. We'll work together and I know you'll do fine. The only difference will be that you'll be pleasuring him at the end, in one way or another. All sensuous massages on males end that way. I'll lock you up now."

"I get so lonely in here Lena could you stay while I eat and talk."

"I don't have time right now and you have to get used to being locked up, that is your life now."

"Just one little question please, are all the pleasure providers at the palace from Athena?"

"No, some are free citizens working there on contract for money for a certain amount of time. While they are there they stay in cell like you but they can leave when the contract is up. There are also tribute females from other countries on this planet."

"What are tribute females?"

"This is the most powerful country on the planet by far. Some countries are poor and they send young females here to make up for trade imbalances or something like that and don't ask me what that means. They are usually sent back after a few years unless they are bought as pseudo wives."

Day Five

"Oh master you came to my cell. Lena have showered and fed me, I thought... ?"

"Quiet, bend over." Slap, Slap. Slap.

"Ouch master, why are you hurting me, I am willing?"

"Shut up female and get on your knees."

"Yes Master."

"Well what am I pointing at?"

"Your staff master, do you want me to pleasure it?" Whack.

"Get on with it. Move or I'll whack your face again..."

"There I swallowed it all master I'm sorry... I... please master I don't understand."


"The master gave me a lesson in here in my cell why did he spank me and slap my face Lena? I always cooperate I like pleasuring him. Is he angry? I do everything he wants me to do. I pleasured him with my mouth then and he just slapped me again and told me to shut up and them left slamming my cell door without explaining. Why?"

"It's part of your training. You see, when you serve in the palace some males like the feeling of coming to your cell and just using your body against your will. You are naked, helpless and vulnerable in that setting, it gives some males a feeling of power to use force and then leave. In that situation you should act like you are very scared and being forced to perform. When you become more experienced you will learn to gauge what a client wants. Some likes to slap you around a bit or spank you before being pleasured. Some like you to sob and beg not to pleasure them. You will of course always pleasure them but the skills you must hone is how long to resist. That type of male will almost always have you pleasure them with your mouth. They will rarely hug and kiss you or try to make you feel pleasured. If they penetrate you, it will be from behind on your hands and knees."

"Why... how do they feel pleasure by hurting you?"

"That is a good question Lydia; I don't have an answer."

"Would a female do that during lesbo pleasuring."

"I'm afraid so Lydia. I have been slapped or spanked many times during lesbo acts and as few times after they watched me pleasure their husbands. Females are no different, look what they did to us Athena."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.