Rape - Cover

Rape

Copyright© 2007 by Maria Rendes

Chapter 1

Maddy was so perfect in every way, yet so humble. Seth seethed inside knowing this. He never liked her, she always seemed so cool and aloof, almost distant from the world. The girls he knew were snobbish and arrogant. One easy lay after another from his experience. But not Maddy.

Seth had a habit of observing her, to everyone she was polite and helpful, generous with her time, yet he thought she was too naïve and trusting. Deep down, he lusted after her. Seth had grown up having any woman he wanted, and now Maddy was exactly that woman.

Maddy never noticed Seth's staring eyes which would linger on her ample breasts and hips, nor did she feel the sick lust he radiated towards her. As far as she was concerned nothing except her books existed.

Opportunity presented itself one Saturday night when

Maddy was spotted heading home. Seth begun to follow her, and was very careful not to be seen. He followed her home. He was surprised to find her living in such a big house.

Seth waited outside until the moment was right. Tonight he would have her at last.

Inside Maddy placed her weekly shopping in the fridge and went upstairs for a refreshing shower. After she had finished, she went straight to bed, and fell into an exhausted sleep.

Lurking in the shadows of her bedroom at the early hours of the morning was Seth. He looked down at Maddy. Being asleep had been easy for him to cover her mouth and nose with a foul smelling cloth. No sooner had she inhaled, she had fallen into a deeper slumber.

Seth got to work. He pulled the covers off, and began to pull her slip off along with her bra and panties. The naked sight of her caught his breath. She was more than perfect, she was an angel. The ample breasts were more than generous in size, and her slender legs were attached to hips, that begged a man to grad hold of and pound her with.

He parted her thighs, and her bare pussy came into view. It looked so small and tight. Maybe she was a virgin, something he would have been very happy to rid her of.

Maddy slowly flicked her eyes open to find a man she vaguely recognised leering down at her. At first she didn't realise her nakedness, but when she shot up she didn't feel her sheets. Horror obvious on her beautiful face as she looked down to see her naked body and parted thighs lewdly displayed for this man.

Before she could react he pounced on her. Only a few seconds were needed before she realised that he was as naked as she. Only up close did she recognise him. Seth.

"Hello Maddy", he grinned at her. He rubbed his hard cock up and down her slit.

"Oh no" she gasped as he pushed in. There was no gentleness or patient in the initial thrust. The pain extracted a deafening scream. Seth was quick to cover her mouth with his hand. He looked down at Maddy, her eyes full of pain and despair. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she still attempted to throw her off him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.