Trials of Steve - Cover

Trials of Steve

Copyright© 2007 by Phoenix Rising

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A D/S relationship between a long lost brother and sister. As they explore their lost ties, the natural lifestyle of the older sister takes a forefront to their activities and the brother is swept into another world of passion.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema  

It was a long shot, but I saw the ad in the paper and was very interested about it since I had not been laid in such a long time. The ad said, "Lonely White Female seeking to broaden her experiences with open-minded individual. If interested, contact me at 555-4187."

Ordinarily, I would have dismissed such an article as fake since I had tried them in the past but had never received any word back from the interested parties. However, I had been too long with my toys and hand so I decided to take a risk. I called the number since it was a Friday night and within a couple of rings, a woman answered the phone. Her voice sent shivers down my spine and I knew that whatever happened, I wanted to be with this woman in the worst way.

"Hello, this is Moira. Can I help you?" she asked.

"My name is Steve. I was calling about the ad that you placed in the paper about open-minded individuals." As I was talking with her, I stripped out of my clothes and slowly started to stroke my cock. Her voice was having a great effect on me and I just couldn't stop myself.

"I am a little busy right now, but if you would like me to call you back I would be more than happy."

I immediately caught the inflection in her voice when she said busy and proceeded to give her my phone number. With promises that she would call me back, we both hung up as I heard someone softly moan before she disconnected. Immediately, my mind started to fantasize about what was happening at Moira's place and I came without even using my toys. Lately, I had begun to use them for "inspiration" but her voice and my imagination did the rest for me at this time.

As promised, Moira called back after about fifteen minutes, and I fell in love with her voice once again. I started to swirl my finger in my collected juices which were still pooled on my belly as I was talking to her. I took my finger to my mouth and sucked off the cum.

Moira asked me what caught my eye about the article and I replied, "I have long had a fascination with toys, being fucked, and all sorts of other kinky ideas and had almost given up on ever making them come true. Why, even now, I came after our phone conversation just by listening to your voice and am sucking the cum from my belly and eating it."

"Well, Steve, it may be surprising to you, but you have already passed my first test. Are you doing anything this weekend?"

After thinking about it, I realized that I didn't and told her so. She gave me detailed instructions to her place and also said, "I want you to either wear a thong or nothing at all. The instant you walk through my door, you will strip yourself entirely naked except for that thong. Also, do you have a butt plug in your selection of toys?"

I immediately replied yes and she said to wear it over to her place and she would inspect it when I arrived. Finally, she told me to call my work and tell them that I needed to leave for a week due to an emergency and that if that didn't work, I was to quit immediately. Moira told me that she was very well to do and if necessary she would find a place for me to be employed if it came to that. Also, it would allow me the opportunity to be fully trained.

She told me that I had 2 hours to complete this in or else the deal was off and she would never answer her phone if I attempted to call again.

Immediately, she hung up and I went to work. First off, I put my butt plug up my ass because I did not want to displease my new-found lover. Next I found an old thong that was given to me by a bunch of the guys as a joke. If only those guys could see me now. Next, with the butt plug firmly embedded in my ass, I called my job.

Wendy answered the phone and I knew that I would have a hell of a time convincing her that there was an emergency. Whenever she wasn't looking at my cock and ass, she was busting my balls for the littlest things. I explained the situation to her as Moira first asked me. Wendy immediately replied with, "I bet you are fucking lying, you fucking excuse for a worker. I want a message from the doctor taking care of your brother exactly what is occurring before you leave to go on this trip."

Thinking back to what Moira had said I replied, "Well, bitch. I don't give a damn what you think. I have busted my ass for this company and if you don't believe me after I have worked so hard for this company, I quit. Fuck off and I am glad that I will never have to work with a cunt like you ever again." After that, I hung up. Within a couple of minutes she called back because I am one of the best damn workers in that company and she knew if the corporate boss heard about this, her ass would be in a sling. Luckily, I have caller I.D. and when I first saw the number I debated about picking it up. Moira stating that she was willing to get me a hell of a lot better job decided me though. After listening to the messages that were left, I just about went back to work. As a matter of fact, after a little while I found the whole situation funny and drank my coffee while Wendy eventually started to beg for me to reconsider. The final call that I received was the corporate boss calling me to tell me that I was allowed two weeks off to reconsider and that he looked forward to hearing back from me.

Now that everything was done, I immediately raced to my car and sped to Moira's house. I arrived at the better side of town and came to a gate. Noticing the buzzer, I pressed it and heard a man ask, "Name and business?" I gave him my information and said I was arriving due to the ad. Immediately, the gate started to swing open and my jaw hit the floor looking at this expansive mansion. Something about the place tickled the back of my memory, but I couldn't place it so I just drove up to the front and parked my car.

As I opened the door, I immediately complied with what Moira asked of me and was soon down to my thong and grasped my ankles since it felt proper to do it this way for my first time meeting Moira. After a minute of holding this position, I heard some footsteps coming my way and it was a struggle to keep my eyes firmly to the ground. I saw the impossible heels on the leather boots as Moira circled around me once and even pressed hard the butt plug that I had implanted in me. She grabbed my throbbing dick and yanked sharply on it, which caused it to grow even more. "Follow me, slave. From now on, you will address me as Mistress."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.