Cyndi - Cover

Cyndi

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He wanted it to happen, she did it and then hid it from him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

It was the first time that I'd eaten Cyndi's pussy with a full load (or loads) of cum in her and it turned me on more than I would have believed possible. I licked and sucked for a good five minutes before I pulled away from her and said:

"Damn baby, you are really wet tonight. You must have been thinking all day about coming home and screwing my brains out."

Cyndi didn't say anything; she just swung around and lowered herself on my upright pole. She stared down into my face as she rode me, but I couldn't read her expression. I was betting that she now had a pretty good idea that I knew something, but she probably wasn't quite sure what. Did I know it all, or just some of it, and I wondered what her next move would be. After a rather strenuous bout we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up in the morning and went downstairs where I found Cyndi sipping coffee and reading my latest issue of Penthouse Letters. I was all set to say something, but at the last second I decided to keep my mouth shut and see where things would go. I poured a cup of coffee and sat down at the table.

"Good morning lover" she said, "Got time for a quickie before you go to work?"

I wondered why, if she wanted a quickie, she hadn't just waked me up with a blowjob or by playing with my dick, but then I thought that maybe she was reading something in the magazine that made her horny. Whatever, I said I would love an early morning fuck and we went back to bed. Later, while she was in the shower, I went back down stairs and picked up the magazine and saw that it was turned to "Cluster Fucks" and the letter on the page had the heading, "He Loved It when His Wife Disappeared In An Ocean Of Black Bodies." As I read the title I remembered her saying "next time baby, I'll make it up to you" when she and Lois were doing the black guys. And when Lois had asked her if she wanted to get together with them again he had said, "Why not? Set it up." Was it possible that Cyndi was coming up with her own sexual hang-up, fucking blacks, and that maybe she could now understand my having a sexual hang-up too?

It was Wednesday, Cyndi's regular gangbang day with Jerry and all the guys and all morning when the phone rang I grabbed it hoping to hear Cyndi say, "Guess what lover. Today is your lucky day," but it didn't happen. At eleven-thirty I called her and told her I would be working late again and then I told my secretary that I had to go see a client. On the drive to Jerry's I again contemplated just going ahead and confronting Cyndi, but again I decided not to. If I brought it up it would be like I was confronting her on cheating on me, which she was, but I was afraid of what it might do to us and our marriage. I loved the slut and didn't want to do anything that might jeopardize our marriage, even if it meant more years of my hiding in the closet. I felt that it had to come from her, but that didn't mean that I couldn't try to nudge or help move her in that direction.

Tuesday I had called Lois and asked her to make sure that the deal she was setting up with her black friends would take place in the company apartment and not to forget to let me know when. She gave me her throaty laugh and said:

"You do love to see those black poles go into her white hole, don't you?"

I gave her back a laugh and told her that she had it all wrong, "I got off on seeing you take on three at once."

She giggled, "I guess I'll have to do it again, just for you."

Then I asked her to keep working on Cyndi to tell me what was going on. I was in the closet when Cyndi came into the bedroom:

"Good news guys. I don't have to leave early today. So, I need a cock to suck and somebody to fuck me. Who's first?"

For five hours I watched and stroked myself as the wanton slut that I was married too destroyed seven guys. Each one fucked her twice and four managed to get it up three times, but only Jerry was able to get it hard a fourth time. She sucked cocks, gave hand jobs, did every thing she could think of to get them up again, but couldn't do it. The guys started leaving and soon it was just Cyndi and Jerry. She was lying next to him on the bed and trying to get him up for a fifth time and she said:

"How well do you know Rob?"

Jerry said that he thought he knew me pretty well and Cyndi said, "His fantasy has always been for me to do what I'm doing right now. How do you think he would react if I told him that I was?"

Jerry was quiet for a bit and then he said, "He would probably be pissed at first, not because of what you are doing, but because you have been keeping it from him. He will stay pissed until you tell him when you are going to do it again and tell him that you want him to be there."

Cyndi gave him a thoughtful look; "Do you really think so?" And Jerry said, "I think I could safely bet the farm on it." She scooted down on the bed and took his cock in her mouth and damned if she didn't manage to get him hard again.

Cyndi was sitting up in bed reading when I got home. "Rough day?" she asked.

"Parts of it were hard, but I think I see success in the future for something I'm working on."

"She smiled and said, "Too tired to eat my pussy and then fuck me a couple of times?"

I said, "I'm always willing to give it a shot. What's going on with you lately? It seems like your pussy is always wet. If I didn't know better I'd think you had a half a dozen lovers on the side."

I felt her body tense, but she relaxed when my tongue parted her pussy lips. How do you explain what it feels like to suck the accumulated cum of seven guys out of your wife and then follow them into her pussy? I can't! It's a feeling like no other I have ever I've ever felt and the only thing I do know for sure is that I'll never get tired of doing it. We made love twice that night before falling asleep in each other's arms and she woke me up with a blowjob the next morning.

I hadn't been in my office five minutes when Lois called me, "I just got off the phone with your black cock loving whore of a wife (God, but she did know how to push my buttons) and we are all set for two this afternoon. Going to be there?"

"Try and keep me away" I said.

Lois was already in the apartment when I got there, "I thought I'd get here early and suck your cock. That way you won't make such a mess on the wall as you watch those hard black cocks being stuffed into your lily white wife's mouth and pussy."

"Why do you talk that way?" I asked, "I've watched you and you are as big a slut for black cock as anyone I've ever seen."

She laughed, "I know baby" she said as she fished my cock out, "but I'm not yours and she is."

She took my stiff cock and led me to the hiding place in the closet; "We don't want the black cock loving slut to walk in on us, now do we?"

It did not take her long to get me off; the picture of Cyndi's lips wrapped around a black dick had me so hot that I exploded into Lois's mouth in less than two minutes.

"My, my, kind of excited are we? I won't bother tucking it back in because I know you'll have it out again as soon as those hard black cocks begin penetrating the whore you are married to."

About ten minutes later guys started to arrive and by the time Cyndi got there were ten naked black studs waiting for her. I don't know why black on white is so erotic, but my cock stayed hard the whole time that the two women serviced the black crowd. I wished I had a camera or a camcorder because everything I saw was a turn on.

Cyndi on hands and knees with a cock in her mouth and one fucking her from behind, Lois doing three at a time, Cyndi sitting on one cock while sucking another and Cyndi with a cock in each hand and one in her mouth as another guy tried to mount her from behind.

I watched Cyndi take cock after cock and I thought back to the letter that she had been reading in PHL and I wondered again if fucking blacks was her thing like watching was mine. I got a partial answer a moment later when one of the guys said he wanted to fuck her in her ass. She immediately turned over and got on her hands and knees - so much for keeping something just for Rob. She squealed with pleasure while the guy fucked her butt, so much so that a couple of other guys wanted to fuck her there too. For the next half-hour Cyndi was on her knees, head buried in a pillow, as one after another the other guys fucked her ass.

I had been doing my best not to beat my meat while watching, wanting to save it for Cyndi when we got home, but I started whacking off in earnest when one of the guys pulled Cyndi up and two other guys joined him and they gave her first triple penetration. When I saw those three hard black cocks pushing into her little white body I lost it and blew a load all over the wall in front of me.

Then Lois (for my benefit no doubt) started directing things. She got everyone organized so that Cyndi had a cock in her mouth, a cock in her pussy, a cock in her ass and a cock in each hand. It was not only mind blowing, but I blew a second load onto the wall. Things started winding down after that as one after another the guys got dressed and left. Soon it was just Cyndi, Lois, and a guy that I recognized as the guy Cyndi had told she'd make it up to the next time.

Then Lois dressed and as she got ready to leave she said, "I'll get out of here and leave you two love birds alone" and as she said it she was looking right at the mirror where she knew I was and I knew that she was trying to tell me something.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.