Cyndi - Cover

Cyndi

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He wanted it to happen, she did it and then hid it from him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

Things started to get very lively for Cyndi and she was being kept very busy by the sexual commitments she had allowed herself to be blackmailed into. There was the usual Wednesday afternoon gangbang, Jerry was seeing her two or three times a week, Ray about the same plus setting her up with clients two or three times a week. You might have expected that my sex life would suffer because of all she was getting on the side, but I was still getting all I could handle and then some. It seemed that the more Cyndi got, the more she wanted me. A shrink would probably say it was a guilt thing; the more she fucked around on me, the guiltier she felt and the guiltier she felt the more she needed to assuage her guilt by making it up to me. I had a much simpler explanation - the more she got fucked, the more she wanted to get fucked. However you wanted to look at it one thing was always there - I wasn't any closer to being able to participate.


Jerry came to see me at work one day with what he thought was a problem. There were only three guys we worked with who hadn't sampled Cyndi's pussy. Guys being guys it was inevitable that the three would find out what was going on and once they did it was equally inevitable that one, two or all three would want to get in on it. That's just what happened and Jerry wanted to know what he should do about it. I gave it moments thought and then asked him if there was any good reason for excluding any of the three. Jerry said none that he could think of so I told him to let them join in.

Simple math said nine guys into one girl twice each did not equal three hours so on Wednesday morning I told Cyndi that I had to have dinner with a client that night and not to expect me home before nine. I thought I saw something flicker in her eyes and I would bet that it was the pleasure of knowing that she wouldn't have to cut short her afternoon to hurry home.

That night I watched from the closet as Cyndi reduced nine guys into exhausted wrecks. It was a quarter to eight and she still had half an hour before she had to leave and there wasn't a stiff dick in the house (except mine) and she was pissed. "Bunch of fucking wimps" she muttered as she got dressed.

As soon as she was gone Jerry hustled everyone out so that I could come out of the closet. Jerry looked at me and said:

"I don't know where she gets it. She must feed off our energy."

"Yeah, well feel sorry for me buddy. She'll be waiting for me when I get home and she will expect me to fill whatever void that you guys didn't."

Jerry laughed at me; "You got nobody to blame but yourself. You created the monster, now go home and live with it."

Cyndi was waiting for me when I got home. She was in bed, dressed in what she called her "Fuck me" clothes, high heels, garter belt and nylons. She smiled when I came into the room and opened her arms:

"I haven't thought of anything all day but fucking you. Get over here baby."


I have a theory, but no scientific way of proving it. I think Cyndi's stamina at gangbangs is a function of use. Before I started setting her up we would make love, peak together and then relax in each other's arms until I was able to get it up again and then we would repeat the cycle. During a gangbang as soon as one cock pulled out of her another would take its place and so she never came down from her peak. She would just continue on until she ran out of sufficient lubrication and started to feel discomfort. Like I said, I can't prove my theory because there is no way my cock will ever stay hard that long.

Recently Cyndi has been having me eat her pussy after someone else has fucked her. She has always showered and douched herself first, but I have to wonder why she is having me do it. Is she hoping that I'll get a taste of something strange and call her on it, or does she feel the need to rub my nose in it (so to speak) knowing that she is doing what I have wanted her to do all along and that I know nothing about it. The only thing I know for sure is that I didn't seem to be any closer to being a participant and the longer it went on the more desperate I was to play an active part in it. What I was afraid of is that if I let her know that I knew she would stop, in which case I would be farther ahead to stay in the closet and watch.

Do I sound confused? Well, I was, and so I decided on staying with the 'bird in the hand' theory and settle for what I had. Which is why I found myself in the hidey-hole at the company apartment the night that Ray had Cyndi and Lois entertaining some out of town buyers. This would be the first time that Cyndi and Lois had worked together and apparently Ray hadn't told Cyndi that Lois would be there because I could see the surprise when she let herself in the apartment and saw Lois. Lois noticed it too:

"No honey, there's no mix-up. We are both supposed to be here. There are five of them and while Ray knows you can handle that many he didn't want the waiting period to be too long."

Cyndi looked confused and Lois picked up on that too, "Honey, I've been fucking Ray's friends and customers for years. Sometimes he watches and sometimes he doesn't. He tells me that Rob doesn't know what you're doing, is that right?" Cyndi nodded a yes and Lois said, "That's too bad, you are missing out on a real good thing. There isn't anything better than knowing that you have your husband's permission to scratch your itch whenever you want to and with whoever you want."

Just then there was a knock on the door and suddenly the women were too busy to talk. I had never seen Lois naked before and I was surprised at her tight little body. I wondered why she always kept it hidden under loose 'old lady' style clothes. I was also surprised at her behavior - the woman was a fucking nymphomaniac. I spent four hours behind that two-way watching those five guys try to keep up with the two women. I saw my first triple penetration when Lois took a dick in all three holes. She shook like she was impaled on electric cattle prods and I blew my nuts all over the wall in front of me.

One of the guys tried to use Cyndi's ass and she firmly, but politely declined. When the men were gone Lois said:

"I wish there had been a couple more guys, I've still got the itch. How about you?" she asked Cyndi.

Cyndi looked at her watch and said, "A couple of more would have been nice. I've still got an hour before I have to leave. I thought it would take longer than it did."

Lois smiled and said, "You are in luck honey because little Lois always comes prepared" and she picked up the phone and placed a call. "Barry? Hurry up baby, I need it." She hung up the phone and said, "I always want more than Ray's customers can give me so I have a couple of friends waiting in the lounge across the street. I'll share, but I do hope you aren't a racist." Cyndi gave her a confused look and Lois said, "You'll see."

About a minute later there was a knock on the door and when Lois opened the door three very black dudes came in and immediately started undressing. And in less time than it took to write that paragraph both girls were on their backs with cocks buried in them. The sight of those black bodies on top of and driving into the two white women made my cock as hard as a bar of iron. I watched all three men fuck Cyndi and twice I watched her wrap her red lips around a black cock and suck it to completion. I blew another load against the wall in front of me when I saw the cum leaking out of her mouth and running down her chin.

One of the guys was just getting ready to stick his cock in Cyndi for the third time when Lois said:

"Better check your watch honey, I think it's time for you to get out of here."

Cyndi looked at her watch and said, "Oh shit!" and she pulled away from the guy trying to mount her and started to grab her clothes. She dressed hurriedly and then stopped on her way to the door to kiss the guy she had just pulled away from:

"Next time baby, I'll make it up to you." She kissed him again and left. Obviously Cyndi wasn't a racist, not if she planned on doing it again. Back on the bed all three men were doing a triple penetration on Lois and despite my already having cum three times the sight had me hard again in no time. I began to worry though, because I needed to get out of there and get home, but I couldn't leave while Lois and her black studs were still at it. Fortunately the triple bout seemed to be enough for Lois and as soon as all three of the men had cum she told them she had to be getting home. As they were leaving one of the guys said:

"Try and bring that other one with you next time. She was really hot."

Lois laughed and said, "I'll see to it that you get all of her that you want."

When the guys were gone Lois came over to the mirror and put on her lipstick and then she said:

"I'm putting on fresh just for you Rob. Come on out here and let me suck your cock."

Damn! Ray didn't tell me that he was going to tell Lois that I would be in the closet. I sat there frozen, not knowing what to do. The plan never included me being unfaithful to Cyndi and it was something that I hadn't even considered. Lois decided that I wasn't moving fast enough and she came after me. The sliding panel slid open and she looked in at me trying to stuff a hardon back into my pants:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.