Cyndi - Cover

Cyndi

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He wanted it to happen, she did it and then hid it from him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

My sister was getting married and I had to fly back to Michigan for the wedding. I was running a little late for the flight and I didn't have time to stop and browse the magazine rack for something to read on the flight. Once we were airborne I checked the seat pockets on my row and I found a well-thumbed copy of Gallery magazine. I ended up reading it from cover to cover, but what grabbed me was the section called Feedback. It had half a dozen letters from guys who got turned on from watching their wives get it on with other men. One in particular really got to me; it was from a guy who set up gangbangs for his wife and then ate her out after all the guys were done with her. The eating her out part didn't appeal to me, but I started having thoughts about what my sexy wife would look like in the throes of passion being serviced by other guys. The idea turned me on so much that my dick stayed hard the entire flight to Detroit.

Luckily, Cyndi had flown back a couple of days ahead of me and was going to be meeting my flight and considering how hard my dick was I was seriously considering that we might just have to get it on in the car in the parking lot. Any thoughts of having Cyndi take care of my problem died as I came down the ramp and saw her waiting for me with my mother and sister. We did get it on later that night, but with nowhere near the intensity that would have been there just after the flight.


As charged up as I was after reading that copy of Gallery it all faded during the hectic week that followed and it wasn't until the flight home that the charge built up again. This time I was early for the flight and as I checked out the magazine racks at the terminal I spotted the latest issue of Gallery and I bought it. I also noticed a magazine that had "Hot Wives" on the cover and I bought it too. It turned out to be Penthouse Letters and it was even hotter that the first Gallery that I had read. My wife, who was traveling with me this time, had occasion to reach across me for something and her wrist hit my erection. She stopped and cupped my hard cock with her hand and smiled:

"Is that for me?"

"As soon as we get home my sweet, just as soon as we get home."

She gave me a squeeze and asked me what caused it and I showed her the cover of the magazine I was reading.

"I want to read it when you get done. If it does this," and she gave me another squeeze, "for you, I wonder what it will do for me."

I know what I'm hoping it will do I thought. I passed her the Penthouse when I was done and I picked up the Gallery and as I read it I kept glancing at Cyndi out of the corner of my eye to see how she was reacting. All I saw was concentration and she never once betrayed what she might be thinking.

On the ride home from the airport Cyndi was not her usual talkative self and I commented on it. She gave me a look that I couldn't decipher and said:

"I'm sitting here wondering if I should be worrying about you, or maybe more to the point, worrying about us."

"In what way?" I asked.

"Well, you got a hard on from reading that magazine, but when I read it all I found were sections on anal sex, domination, homosexuality, swinging and swapping and one on watching your wife have sex with other men. The section on anal sex shouldn't have much of an effect on you because we have practiced anal sex since we started dating. That leaves the other four and if one of those excites you then we have a problem because all of them leave me cold."

Discretion being the better part of valor, I lied.

"Actually it was the picture of the big titted blonde with the black cock in her hand that got to me."

Cyndi burst out laughing, "You never could lie worth a shit. I know you are not gay, and I'm betting that domination would turn you off so that leaves swapping or watching. Which is it?"

I was quiet for a bit before saying, "Watching."

She looked at me in surprise and then said, "No way Jose, not this lady! No way I'm going to take on another guy so you can hide in the closet and watch."

"Actually" I said, "I was thinking more along the lines of a group of guys, maybe five or six."

She just shook her head and said, "I don't believe this, but it doesn't matter because it ain't never going to happen!"


That was two years ago and since that time I've read every issue of Penthouse Letters that has come out and the letters keep the fantasy alive in my mind. Every letter I read has Cyndi in the starring role and the image of her being fucked by other men has never failed to give me a raging hard on. Between masturbating to those images and chasing Cyndi all over the house for a week after every new issue comes out my dick hovers on the borderline between sore and just plain tired. But the bottom line has always been that it was never going to happen.

Then, on one momentous day, the stars in the heavens fell into perfect alignment and caused several things to fall into place at the same time. All that was needed to make things happen was for me to be an asshole. Normally, or at least I liked to think it, I would not have done what I did, but it just happened to be the day after I'd received and read from cover to cover the latest issue of Penthouse Letters. The images of Cyndi being the one fucked in all those letters was still dancing in my mind when the circumstances all fell into place and I went for it.

We were throwing a promotion party for one of my co-workers and everyone was having a great time. Cyndi looked great as usual, and as always, she got a great deal of attention, especially from the single guys. Cyndi was also totally bombed which was rare since she hardly ever drank. When she did she became a silly drunk and a drunk who got giggly and who thought everything was funny. For about an hour I'd noticed Cyndi dancing with a small group of guys and once or twice I'd seen a few cop a feel or two. One of the guys who had the busiest hands was Jerry, a guy I knew pretty well and liked. I took a stiff drink to fortify myself, knowing that what I was going to do could backfire on me, and then I went over to talk to Jerry.

"You know what I like about you Jerry?" I asked, "You are almost as big an asshole as me."

He laughed and said, "When you're right, you're right!" and we clicked glasses.

"In fact" I went on, "You are the kind of asshole who would take my drunken wife up to the master bedroom and fuck her if you got the chance. And all it would probably take would be for me to disappear for a bit."

Jerry gave me a strange look and then you could almost see the light bulb go off above his head. He smiled and said:

"When you're right, you're right!" and we clinked glasses again.

Then I said, "I think we are almost out of beer and I'm going to have to make a beer run" and I walked off and left him. I circulated among the guests and let them know I was going to make a beer run and then I went out and moved my car down the street and then went back to the house. My house was built in the 'thirties' when things were done differently than they are now. I have two staircases to the upstairs, one in the foyer, and the one to the kitchen that the servants used to use to take breakfast upstairs to the family in residence. I came in the back door and went up to the bedroom and got into (where else?) the closet. I arranged things so I could watch comfortably and then I waited.

It wasn't long before the bedroom door opened and a giggling Cyndi came in followed by Jerry. Cyndi turned to face him and said:

"Okay, here we are. What did you want to show me?"

Jerry didn't say a word; he just opened his fly and took out his hard cock. Cyndi giggled and said:

"You can't do that. You are not my husband so you can't do that. Only he can do that."

Jerry walked toward her, dick jutting out in front of him and Cyndi took a step backward, stumbled and ended up sitting on the edge of the bed which put her head on the same level as Jerry's cock. He kept walking toward her and she, still giggling drunkenly, put her hands up to ward him off.

"Jerry, stop this silliness now. Rob wouldn't like this at all. Now just put that thing away and go back do..." and her words were cut off by Jerry's cock going into her mouth. Cyndi's little fists started beating on Jerry's legs and she was trying to push her away, but he had his hands on the back of her head and he started to fuck her mouth. Her hands came up and tried to pull his hands away, but he was too strong for her. Finally she stopped fighting and just sat there as Jerry's cock slid back and forth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.