Arousing Leigha - Cover

Arousing Leigha

Copyright© 2007 by Sweet Leigha

Chapter 2: Leigha's Loft

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Leigha's Loft - The three of them had it all: money, power, respect. And a dark secret that bound them even closer than their sexual triangle. They had it all until into their lives came Leigha. Sweet, innocent, beautiful, married Leigha. They had to have her no matter what it took.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Slow  

Yes, it would take time. Lots of time.

The day after Marty visited the doctor he got a phone call. Leigha was close enough to hear and, after listening to a little of the conversation and watching Marty as he spoke, she was sure something was wrong.

When he hung up, he just looked at her.

"We've been invited out to Doctor Ryan's ranch. They want to talk to both of us."

"Who are 'they'?"

"Doctor Ryan and that guy you met in his office. Rusty."

"Dusty."

"Yeah, Dusty. Did you know he's in complete charge of the Ryan ranch? Basically the president of the company?"

Leigha was surprised. Dusty had said that he worked for David Ryan. He didn't say he ran his operation for him. And she had spilled her guts about knowing her way around a farm. What an idiot!

"They want to see both of us?"

"That's what Dusty said."

"What about?"

"A job, I think. He was kind of vague."

They both felt a little awkward but hopeful, so they went. There was nothing to lose and they weren't sure what this was all about. But they found out.

What they thought would be a short visit turned out to be a four-hour job interview. The interview with David Ryan was short, casual, and to the point. He basically introduced himself not as Doctor Ryan, but as David Ryan, ranch owner.

He took the opportunity to visit not just with them but also with all the hands there. He apologized to everybody for not spending more time on the ranch but reminded them that he had a practice. Visits to the ranch were a welcome but seldom luxury.

Even in that short time Leigha was very impressed with David. It was not just the "doctor" thing or the fact he owned the ranch. It was more than that, something that only a woman would pick up. She had felt the same to a point when she met Dusty.

David had a silky smoothness about him, one that women would surely respond to and she was no different. Dusty was more of a home style, very manly type. She knew he could sweep an unwitting girl off her feet in no time.

Leigha was a married woman happily in love with her man. But she couldn't deny that David, Dusty and all those approving eyes around her didn't go deep within her. All the way down to the soft spot between her legs that was being gently rubbed by the tight jeans she was wearing. She was wet the whole time. Very wet.

One of the perks of working on a ranch was free food. The lunch that Marty and Leigha enjoyed with everybody else was as elegant and satisfying as any since they had been married. Served family style on long wooden tables, it was a feast.

If Leigha had any difficulties coping with about twenty sets of eyes on her at all times she didn't show it. None of the hands could take their eyes off her and she chatted freely with all that wanted to talk. And as they left, one by one, each hand stopped and whispered something under their breath to Dusty.

Leigha and Marty didn't know what it was, but it was their two cents worth about the young couple. As far as the hands were concerned, these two were keepers. By that time Marty and Leigha knew for sure that they were there concerning a job. It was a little gray as to what it was, but it was definitely a job.

They collectively held their breath. God, let this be something good! They needed it so badly.

Dusty put them in an old jeep and ran them slowly through some of the ranch, explaining the operation and how it was done. When they were through, they sat down in his quiet office and he finally laid out his offer.

Marty and Leigha hoped their jaws were not hanging open.

The money was not great but it was much more than they made now. But the real kicker was the package deal. In addition to Marty's full time job Leigha was offered a part time position. She would be doing ranch chores she loved and get at paid least some money. Enough to make a real difference.

It was already a good deal they knew they wouldn't refuse. But when Dusty offered them a small cottage on site for free Leigha thought about going over the table to kiss him. Kiss him, hell! She would have given him a blowjob right in front of Marty!

They couldn't believe their luck. And it all turned out to be exactly as promised.

Life was good at the ranch and in their household. Marty loved the truck driving part of the job and through experience found himself to be a bit of a cowboy. He wasn't afraid to try anything and was a quick learner. The men loved him.

As for Leigha, it was old hat. Some things were done differently from what she had done in the past simply due to the size of the operation. But all the basics were there and she knew her way around the barn. That's where most of her work was done. She loved the horses and everything to do with them. Cleaning stalls was almost relaxing for her.

At times she was asked to help in the kitchen when they were short handed but even that was a learning experience. Always, after one of these times, there was a little something extra in her paycheck. It wasn't a lot but over time it paid for a small vacation.

And the small cottage was just that. A small building that had been on the property for ages. Like everything else on the ranch it had been well maintained and they easily made it their home. They even had satellite television.

However, there were two sides to Leigha's world. One she knew about. That included their day-to-day living and work. The weekly trips Marty made in that big Kenworth, on special occasions with Leigha riding shotgun. All the work around the barn, albeit part time. This was the world she loved and embraced.

What she didn't see going on around her, couldn't envision, was not so much "happenings" but more thought processes.

Every day, every night, Leigha was in somebody's thoughts. Not only by a dedicated husband, but also by others who were waiting, hoping. Would she become one of them?

Dusty and David never missed a chance to discuss it. They watched her from a distance, every day being more and more armored with her beauty and sweetness. It seemed to them that she got prettier each week. The weeks and months did her well, aging like a ripe peach. With each wonderful curve becoming more and more pronounced, the woman was just gorgeous.

Of course all the others knew it, too. The hands loved Marty, but they were all "in love" with Leigha. She good-naturedly reveled in it, accepting the well-meant and sincere compliments from all the guys with grace. They had no way to know how deep down it affected her.

There was no way that she could stay on that pedestal, be that openly appreciated without it taking at least some mental toll. Her sexual awareness and heightened sensitivity was so exaggerated that she seemed to have a faucet between her legs. She stayed super wet all day, every day it seemed.

Luckily, they were at a time in life that Marty's sex drive was at the same level as hers. Every night and many times in the day, she pulled him on top of her to be caressed, then filled with that hardened shaft she more and more came to love.

The fact that their lovemaking had become a bit mundane didn't pass her by. Marty almost always brought her to an orgasm, many times going down on her and teasing her until she popped. She especially loved those times but didn't say much about it because she didn't want him to think their other sex wasn't as exciting.

But there were those days, those times, that she let her mind drift. Her mind would be clouded with erotic thoughts of different techniques, different touches, a little more aggressive sex, and to her surprise, different partners.

Oh, yes. As dedicated and as in love as she was, it was not below her to fantasize. And she didn't have to strain her imagination any. There were so many men in her life besides Marty. All the young ranch hands, David, and Dusty. Especially Dusty.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.