Dragon's Knowledge - Cover

Dragon's Knowledge

Copyright© 2007 by Deenara2000

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Karen's love for dragon stories leads her to her hearts desire.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

Karen woke and found herself tied to the back of a horse that was standing beside two others. She had no idea as to how long she had been out. When she looked around she didn't recognize any of the landscape. Everything came back to her in a rush then; the attack, three dragons and several humans. It was while Dracon was fighting the dragons that the men came after her. She tried to get a way from them but something hit her and she blacked out. As she tried to think how long it might have been, two men came up to her and took places one either side of the horse.

"If you value your life you will let me go!" Karen demanded.

"And what are you going to do, feed us to death." laughed, the one on the right.

"I will only tell you once that if you behave yourself you will be unharmed. You are not the one we are after but you will help us in our mission." said the other.

"I will not help you do anything. Now untie me and let me go!"

That was when the wind changed and Karen took in a strange yet indistinguishable scent that made Karen even madder. Karen had one problem when she got mad. She couldn't keep from speaking her mind. And Karen was undeniably pissed. "So DRAGONS have come to attack us this time. The two groups of humans weren't enough. Why can't you just leave him alone?"

The two men just stared at Karen as if they had been slapped. It took only a moment though for the "men" to recover. "Girls mind must be..."

"Do not take me for a fool!! I have lived with a dragon and have worked with dragons for 4 years now. I can smell the fires of your bellies on your breath and the magic coming off your clothes." Karen turned to the one on her right and looked at him straight in the eyes, then she spoke; "You will untie me NOW!!!"

There was something in the man's eyes that Karen had never seen but was unsure she had seen it because it came so fast. Then the man's eyes crossed and he slowly began to raise his hands to do as she had asked though Karen never took her eyes from his.

"Druskeden, what in the name of the stars are you doing?"

This caused the man to pull his hands back with a jerk. "I don't know. I just felt compelled to untie her."

"What?" He looked at Karen for a moment, "have we misjudged this and she is a witch, though I sensed no magic being done. But then she has guessed what we are. How have you done this?" the last directed straight at Karen.

"I have done nothing. I told you I CAN smell you. You can't live with a dragon like I have and not learn the scent of one. We have worked with several..."

"Yes, we know, for that library of yours. How Dracon can think to help humans to know all our secrets are beyond me."

"If you think knowing the histories of a peoples that continue to act like misbehaving children taking what they want instead of asking or bartering for it or for people to learn to spot someone like Malazure and his wandering story teller scam as being secrets then too bad."

The one to the right stepped closer and grabbed Karen and pulled her closer to him. Then he took in her scent. Karen wandered just what he could smell.

"I Smell nothing but human in her. And the only magic I can smell is Dracon's. Though she doesn't have any spells cast on her."

Karen's mind was working faster than theirs it seemed and had reviewed what had happened and saw that she had used her mind to push her will on to his and make him do what she had wanted. She had never heard of this type of thing before from dragons or human wizards or witches. This scared her but she knew that it might be the only thing that gets her out of this and back to safety with her beloved. And with the "man" so close to her face she felt she should try it again. So she stared at him. "You will untie me and let me go!" The "man's" eyes crossed again and his hands began to move to the knots that secured her to the horse. Then Karen felt a hand on her head and all went black.

The Dragon that had been affected was confused when Karen slumped forward into sleep. The other dragon quickly placed a hood over Karen's head before he turned to the first. "Don't let her get that close to you. I don't know what she was doing but there was no smell and other than her words she did nothing to you to link you to her mind and her will. Jetenedon will not like this."

"I don't like this. Twice she was able to make her words force me into doing her will. What will she ask of me next time?"

"We'll keep her hooded for know. When she is not hooded, do not look at her. Do not give her the chance to work her will on you. I will tell the others, for know you should meditate and strengthen your shielding."

With that the two dragons parted leaving Karen asleep on the horse.

Unbeknownst to the group there was a young man hiding in a large bush not far from where the horses and a young woman sitting atop one of them were. He smiled to himself as he though it would be fun to see what else this young female could do as he had seen the effect her words had on the dragon. But he also knew time for her was short.

Dracon woke slowly with a terrible pain that went from the top of his horns to the tip of his tail. When he finally opened his eyes and looked up it was to see his mother, father, and sister. All looked very worried.

"What are you... Karen where's Karen?" Dracon tried to rise but his father stopped him.

"You need to stay still. I still have more healing to do."

"Father, where is Karen?" Dracon demanded.

"Taken." supplied Beth, Dracon's mother.

"I have to go after her. They'll kill her, I know it." Dracon again started to get up. And his father pushed him back down.

"I said stay! Those bastards did a number on you. You're lucky to be alive. Please son, just be still. You've been out for five days and I've been working on you for most of that." Dracon settled down again.

"Dear, Half the dragon community heard your call for aid. Unfortunately we couldn't get here in time to help. Some of our friends are out looking for Karen even now. There are other things that you need to know however. You weren't the only one attacked. Two of the counsel members were attacked and..." Beth stopped as she found it hard to say the next part.

"Who?"

"Maldurbar. He was found..." Beth couldn't continue.

"Why would they kill him?" Dracon asked.

"Because he was one of your supporters. Drac, he was going to step down and proclaim you to take his place." Angel added.

"Jetenedon couldn't have that. And we all know why too. The only thing I want to know is, why take Karen?" Beth finished.

"He will use her to get to me. He knows I'll do anything to get her back unharmed. Do you know where his minions might have taken her?" Dracon replied coldly.

"We think they went north. Other than that we don't know. Narivissal and Shazemne are searching for any sign of her but are well over two weeks away from here. Many don't want to get involved. There's just too much that we don't know."

"Father if you have the energy, make a sending to Tammeil. He should have knowledge of where to look for Jetenedon. I will tend to what healing I need to finish once I have eaten. I think we are going to need more help than we have. Angel will you get the box with the calling stones. We will need the help of our friends I think."

"Tammeil, why Tammeil?" asked Malazure.

"Let's just say I did him a favor some time back and he's been feeding me information on the council ever since."

As Angel moved to the shelves to get the box Dracon had asked for, Malazure shook his head and grabbed up the cow carcass he had brought in earlier and gave it to Dracon, who all but pounced on it. It was gone in a matter of moments.

Angel returned carrying a small box that held 10 small stones. Dracon took the box then removed the stones and laid them on the floor in an interesting pattern... The stones Dracon took from the box were the twins to ones that men had, that served Dracon and Karen a year ago. The men were so please when they left that they all said that if there was anything they could do, in the future to help the two, that all they had to do was ask. That was when Dracon made up the stones. He could use them to call them for help if needed and they could call for aid from him as well. Dracon closed his eyes and called up the spell to activate the stones. In moments the stones were glowing, then Dracon let out a roar. It was over half a candle mark when the first of the men's faces were seen in their stone.

"Lord Dracon? What can I do for you?" Asked the man Dracon remembered as Gram.

"Gram, I will tell you when the others have taken up their stones. I will tell you that the worst thing possible has happened." Dracon said trying to remain calm.

"Lord, Jess and Cobb are here with me, it would take near an hour to get to their homes to get their stones. They'll be able to hear what has caused you to call. I know you would not unless something awful has happened." He paused for a moment; Dracon saw that four other faces had appeared. One of them was Cal the Captain of the group.

"Lord Dracon, You look like hell. What's going on? My daughter told me the house shook when you called through the stone." Asked Cal but he looked like he really didn't want to know.

"We are waiting for some of the others. Gram has said that Jess and Cobb are with him."

Another face appeared. "My Lord Tully, Jerry, Raff, and Otter aren't at home. They're working for a jewel merchant at the moment and are running caravan runs right now. So they will not have heard you call. How many have appeared?" Cal asked.

"There are now six but if four are away and two at Gram's than all are accounted for. I bring you terrible news. There has been another attack. This one by many dragons and men. I need your help again my friends."

Cal wasn't slow to see that this was killing Dracon. "Dracon are you alright? Has something happened to Mistress Karen or Miss Angel?"

Dracon turned his head away in pain. Angel stepped in and held her brother. "Friends, I am fine. My parents and I were on our way here when Drac called for help. He was badly hurt from the battle. Four dragons lie dead in the forest about the cave. As we tended to Dracon we realized that there was someone missing... Karen has been taken. Those that have done this most likely are going to use her to force Dracon into something he would never do or something even worse. We have little information other than north as a direction that these animals have taken her but we are working to get more. I know that you all finished your service to Dracon and Karen but I would ask, would you come to their aid? We need help in looking for her as well as in getting her back. Please would you help us?" Angel was shaking from the fear that she felt for her sister.

The men were all silent for a moment, Angel could hear talking coming from the stone that belonged to Gram as he had two others with him. Then Cal spoke, "Gram, you, Jess and Cobb are the closest to them but to the north of the cave. Head east and see if you can't pick up a trail. Take the stone and let us know what you find. The rest of us will make all speed for the cave. It will take us some time, about three weeks I think. And we won't be coming alone. You have made friends though you don't know them. How long ago was the attack? Do you know who did it and where they might go with Miss. Karen?"

Angel began telling the men what had been happening. Jess and Cobb went running to get what was needed for the three men to be ready to hunt. By the time Angel was finished, Gram, Jess and Cobb were ready to leave.

"If these assholes did go north it should take four-five days to intercept them from Gram's place I think. It all depends on how fast they were moving. I have sent notes out to the others. We should all meet in Gindale by evening tomorrow if we can leave with in the next two hours. Dracon, lad we'll get her back. I swear. Don't you fear, she'll be back in your arms soon. Gentlemen we have work to do." finished Cal. And with that the others agreed and soon the faces left and the glow subsided from the stones.

Seven days still had Talaviir following the party. The group had been traveling like madmen. He also couldn't believe how they were treating the woman. He didn't think they had given her anything to eat but he did see one person toss her a water skin. Luckily even with her hands tied as they were she could still drink. He couldn't imagine how the woman felt. But now the group looked like they were going to stop for the day as they were having a patrol check the area.

Talaviir had moved back because of a patrol that was passing when he noticed three humans slowly coming up behind the group. As they got closer he could see they were wearing a sash with a dragon's symbol on it. The symbol was for that of the dragon Dracon. This was a surprise to Talaviir he didn't know that any humans other than his wife and whoever else were helping with the library had anything to do with them.

As the men grow even with him he could hear them. "Where do you think they're going next?" asked Jess

"I have no idea. I just wander why they haven't gotten back on the road." Replied Gram

"Do you think Miss Karen is alright?" Cobb asked.

Talaviir moved up to the side of the men and softly spoke. "Gentlemen, if you continue forward you may put the lady in jeopardy."

The men jumped and turned but no noise was heard. "Who the hell are you? What do you want?" hissed Gram after a moment.

"I'm a friend. I saw the group and would have thought nothing of it except for the woman they have had tied to a horse or a tree for the last few days. I do hope there are more than you?" Talaviir said with a slight change.

The men looked back and forth between each other but finally made up their minds. "We have friends that will be coming. Why have you been following this group? Have you seen if any of the men have hurt or tried anything with the Lady?" Cobb asked

"I thought they might have been going to but they only talked and for some reason they stopped and placed a hood on her. Other than a lack of food and the hood, she seems to being doing well. As to why I'm following, I just didn't like what I saw and felt. I saw them coming and took to hiding as they passed. My family lived near a witch and for some reason I could always tell when she was working magic. That group reeks of it."

This was a welcome surprise to the men, of course. "Can you tell where it's coming from? Which person?" Gram questioned.

"I can't do that unless I was right in the middle of them. Sorry." Replied Talaviir.

"Gram, should we try to get closer? I do think we need to report this to Dracon." Asked Jess.

The other two looked at each other then at the stranger. "Friend, what do you know of dragons?"

Talaviir thought this was an interesting approach. "Not much. Mostly they're large lizards that can be good or bad depending on how they feel. Most have some level of magic. Though only a handful would be of a level to be considered mages. Why do you ask? What do dragons have to do with this group?"

"We believe some if not most of that group are dragons in human guise. We know and have worked with and for several dragons as well. We believe that these dragons have taken Mistress Karen to force her husband into doing something that we have yet to figure out."

"Why would dragons care what humans do or think? Even a king would be beneath them, one would think." Talaviir said as he tried to play along.

"The reason is; Mistress Karen's husband isn't human. He is the Dragon wizard Dracon, son of Malazure."

"What?" Talaviir tried to sound every surprised. "She's with a... She's married to... How did she ever..."

"We can tell you more later. Let's move back since it doesn't seem like they're going to move in the next hour or so and contact Dracon."

"I would move back quite a ways. If those beings are dragons their range of smelling magic would be farther than mine is."

With that the men moved back farther into the woods until Talaviir felt safe about it. Then Gram pulled out his stone. Talaviir was impressed when he saw the thing begin to glow. He had not smelled the artifact until it was activated. "Lord Dracon we have news."

A moment later Dracon's face appeared in the center of the stone. "Please, have you found anything?"

"We have done more than found their trail. We have found the group. We have also found a friend that has been following the group for a few days now and has told us of the condition of your lady. She is alive but other than scared and hungry is as yet unharmed."

"A friend. Are you sure he can be trusted?" asked Dracon coldly.

"He got to us before we got too close and warned us that if we got to close that those asshole might hurt Mistress Karen. When he told us the reason he continued to follow the group was because of how they were traveling with her, he became concerned for her. I have yet to learn his name but by his face and his actions I believe he is a good man."

Talaviir was surprised by the man's words and it touched him. "The name's Tal. Is it true that you and the woman are married?" Talaviir directed to the stone.

"For 4 years now Karen has been my wife and my everything." Dracon stopped and looked at the man. "You are dressed as a hunter. You have watched this group, would you help my friends to free my wife. Return her to me and I will reward you."

Talaviir was surprised by the level of trust given to him so quickly but could see the hope in the dragon's eyes. "Reward is not needed. I can hear in your voice the fear that you have and the spark of hope that these men have brought to you. Will you be coming yourself or will it be just us four?"

There was a pause as Dracon pulled back to talk to some one. Then returned. "I am as yet too weak to fly, let alone fight. My sister is even now readying herself to head in your direction."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.