Hemingway Park - Cover

Hemingway Park

Copyright© 2007 by W2

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young and dumb, we found that drug use enhanced our sex lives. It lowered our inhibitions, and one night they disappeared completely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   BiSexual   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

However, the night was far from over. My cock was throbbing and my heart was racing, and I felt mild disappointment when my new lover stepped around to my side and leaned back on the bridge railing. Untangling my arms from my legs, I rose up and leaned back on my haunches, rubbing the grit from my face and shoulders as I made eye contact for the very first time. With straight blonde hair that was cut in an oval around his face, I saw he was probably college age, and nice looking, which pleased me more than I would like to admit. He was fully dressed once again, in stark contrast to my blatant nudity. Neither of us spoke. He simply stared at me as I continued to wipe the sand off my skin.

I closed my hand around my hard cock, and he watched me as I stroked it a few times. I was too turned on to care that I was now jerking off in public right in front of this guy. He looked away, and I realized he was looking towards my wife. I had totally forgotten her, but having been reminded, I was glad to be facing the opposite direction. I knew she had encouraged this, but I wasn't all that sure I was ready to face her after what I had done.

Hearing footsteps to my right, I looked up with a start, but it was only his friend, walking up the bridge. He walked right up to me, leaning on the rail, his crotch at eye level and not two feet away. As he leaned back with his elbows on the railing, he thrust his hips forward, closing the distance. The suggestion was obvious. I looked up his body and met his eyes. He had dark brown hair that hung in unkempt ringlets around his face. As young as his friend, his most startling feature was his eyes, which were a dazzling blue. He looked past me to my hand on my cock, then turned to the blonde.

'How was he?'

His friend grinned. 'Like a virgin.'

The shock must have shown on my face, for he snickered. 'You're not the kind of guy that's normally out here cruising.' I couldn't believe it was that obvious, but at the same time I found it oddly comforting. 'Am I right?'

I nodded meekly, unsure what to say.

'Thought so. Never seen anyone bring their girlfriend before.'

'She likes it, doesn't she?'

'Looks like it from here. She's got her hand down her pants.' I could easily imagine that as both guys laughed. Then the new guy turned his attention to me. 'You done?'

I knew what he wanted, but what he probably couldn't tell is that as with the blonde I wanted it worse than he did. This was a night of awakening for me, and I wouldn't rest until it was complete. To answer his question, I scooted forward slightly, the grit like sandpaper under my already tenderized knees. Ignorant of any discomfort, I rose up on my knees and did yet one more thing I had never done before. I reached for the button on another guy's pants.

He was wearing cut-off blue jeans that had been cut very short to show off his good looking muscular legs. Watching me knowingly, he made no movement as I opened the button, and then carefully lowered his zipper. The top of his pants opened, revealing dark pubic hair; he had no underwear on. I took hold of his shorts on either side, and then inexplicably, I felt sudden anxiety. To be frank, I cannot tell you to this day if it was due to being afraid of what I was about to do, or if I was afraid that I wouldn't know what to do. The result was I hesitated, and neither of the two guys moved. I could hear their steady breathing as that waited for me to make up my mind.

It took me a minute, but then I leaned forward and began to lay kisses on his lower belly. It was as much to buy time as I built up my courage as anything else, but I found I liked the contrast between the coarse hairs on his stomach and the silky smoothness I was accustomed to with my wife. Working my way down into the musk of his pubic hair, I began to slowly ease his shorts lower. When my tongue contacted the root of his cock, the heat was the once again first thing I noticed. From that instant I knew nothing could stop me from sucking this guy's cock.

In one move I pulled his shorts down past his knees and his big cock sprang up, slapping me in the cheek. It was my first self-inflicted contact with another man's cock, and to this day I can remember what it felt like to have him slap me unintentionally in the face. He was hard and ready, and I knew right away that his cock was larger than his friend's, for this one would have split me open. It was six to seven inches long, but it was very thick and capped with a large mushroom head. I gaped at it in wonder, which caused the two guys to snicker once more.

In re-living this moment countless times, I've thought of all the ways I would have liked to explore my very first cock. In actuality, however, I simply opened my mouth and slipped it over this monster. I had about two inches of him in my mouth when I closed around him and felt the heat of his cock permeate my mouth. It was an incredible feeling, which got even better a moment later when he groaned, letting me know that my mouth was pleasing him. All the things I liked about blowjobs raced through my mind, primary among them a warning to be careful with my teeth. After a minute, all thoughts drifted away as I got lost in the wonder of what I was doing.

I tried to take his thick cock deeply in my mouth, but the practice my wife had given me by lewdly working a cock-shaped dildo deep into my throat did little to prepare me for the real thing. I simply could not do it without involuntarily gagging, so instead I concentrated on pleasing him in other ways. Releasing him from my mouth, I traced his length with my tongue, focusing on the underside of his cock which I knew would be sensitive. He had a heavy set of balls, which my tongue quickly found, and I licked them as if crazed. As I tongued my way back up to his swollen, purple glans, I looked upward and found him watching me intently. Our eyes locked once more as I opened wide and let him watch his big cock slip back between my lips. Up to this point I had been holding his hips as I worshiped his dick, but my own throbbing member was begging for attention, and with one hand I began jerking my own hard cock.

Without breaking eye contact, he reached for my head and began sliding his dick in and out of my mouth, careful not to drive too deep between my inexperienced lips, but definitely taking charge nonetheless. I loved the feeling and let him guide me as he used my mouth to please himself. When he suddenly pulled out and stepped away, my disappointment was real.

Pulling his shorts back up, he motioned me to my feet. I got up slowly, my legs stiff from kneeling on the hard boards for so long. As soon as I straightened up, he took hold of my cock and used it to lead me off the bridge, back the way we had come. His hand on my dick felt heavenly, and I followed the sensations in my crotch without thinking. Thus I was clean off the bridge and several steps down the path when I realized I had left my shorts behind. In retrospect I'd like to be able to say it mattered to me that I was being physically separated from my one scant piece of clothing, but in truth, at that moment in time it only aroused me more.

He released my cock and walked on as I dutifully followed, my hard member bouncing with every step. I sensed he was going to stop at the bench before he did, and thus I smiled knowingly when he sat straddling the flat surface and pulled his hard cock out of the top of his shorts. The area was much more brightly lit from a nearby lighting standard, but it didn't seem to trouble him. I can't say it troubled me all that much either as I stared hungrily at his cock, but at the very least I did realize we were no longer visible from the parking lot.

I started to kneel next to the bench, eager to have his cock back in my mouth, but he stopped me. By now I was so turned on, I was sure there was nothing I wouldn't have done. However, when I realized what he wanted, it gave me pause. I stood there gaping at his big cock sticking out of his pants, trying to build my courage as he idly played with my balls. There was no doubt I wanted to try it, in fact I wanted to badly, but I was scared. He could see this and with a gentle touch he took both my hands and, with little resistance from me, guided me so I had one leg across the bench.

From there I simply succumbed to his desires, and to be truthful, to mine. Sitting before me, my cock was in his face, and he quickly took it deep into his throat. My cock is large, and seeing it disappear so easily inside his mouth was amazing. It was a wonderful feeling to have another man suck my dick, but he only wanted a brief taste. Wrapping his arms around my back he pulled away from my cock and guided me downward. He intended to skewer me on that magnificent cock of his, and I intended to let him.

Again as I look back, I realize that I was completely naked with no clothing nearby, while he kept his shirt and pants on, his pants loosened to release his cock. Had there been any type of problem, I'm sure he would have run off into the woods and probably gotten away. Lord knows what would have happened to me. It's only a matter of luck in my now sober view that this didn't happen, for I wasn't doing anything to prevent being caught. However exposed the bridge may have felt, it had at least been in semi-darkness. Here I was facing the light, and this area was indeed well lit. There were trees and bushes in abundance, yet we were easily visible a long distance in either direction along the path, and I suspect from some points across the small lake. As this young guy took me into his arms and guided me into position, all I could think about was my growing need to see this through. I was truly unaware just how risky and ludicrous my behavior was. Or perhaps more to the point, I was allowing the thrill to overpower rational thought.

Understanding what his urging hands wanted, I stepped over his spread legs, so that now I straddled him and the bench. My hard cock poked him in the chest when I did so. I pressed it hard against him, then slid down his body until I was seated on his groin. Instantly I felt one of his hands at my ass, smearing the come left by his friend. With a strong arm around my waist, he lifted me up slightly, and then he guided his cock to line up with my anus. The whole time my eyes never left his, and I could see the confidence. There was no doubt in his mind whether or not I was going to let him fuck me.

Once he had his cock lined up, I pressed downward, using pressure to hold it in place as he released his cock and wrapped both arms around my lower back. It was my decision, and my duty, to take it further. The final act was never in question; by now I hungered for it. Holding the gaze of his piercing blue eyes, so obvious even in shadow, I pressed downward. Even though I was well lubricated, the resistance from my sphincter to the invasion of this big cock was significant, and the pain more noticeable than before. I bit down on my lower lip as my eyes fluttered closed, losing the eye contact I wanted to boldly maintain. My breathing stopped for a moment. And then he slipped through. With a groan I felt my asshole close around the lesser thickness of his shaft, and I let my weight slide me downward, well onto it. The discomfort was more than compensated by the shear pleasure of knowing I had it in me, and I let out a long, soft moan of satisfaction.

When his lips covered mine it came as a shock. The fantasies that I shared with my wife involved raw sex, and kissing had never been a consideration. When his tongue pressed into my lips, at first I was like a prom date warding off the aggressive advances of a suitor, my lips locked tightly together. But he was undeterred, and after a moment my resolve cracked, and then broke, my lips parting and letting him in. It was a remarkable experience. His lips and tongue were powerful, his tongue raking the inside of my mouth with unmistakable masculinity as he held me close to his body and wiggled me farther down onto his manhood. The scratch of his beard on my chin was very manly. There was little doubt that I was the bitch in this coupling, and though it grated against my nature when I thought it over afterwards, I let it happen and truly liked it.

As we kissed like young lovers, I felt the zipper and button on his shorts digging into my ass, and I knew I had him fully inside me. He dropped his hands to my ass cheeks and spread me lewdly as he leaned back, helping to get even more of his beast into me. When he broke off the kiss, I was panting like a whore, and when I felt him lifting up with his hands, I moved with him. When he released the pressure, gravity helped me to easily slide back down his glorious shaft. We found a rhythm, and after a minute he was fucking me with my help, my leg muscles tiring quickly as I moved up and down. Just when the ache was becoming an issue, he stopped. Pushing me back, he leaned over and clamped down on one of my nipples, sucking it and as much of the skin around it into his mouth as he could. My feminine role was even more pronounced as he suckled my breast, and it felt glorious. He sucked and bit on my nipples until they ached, and then pulled me close and began sucking on the side of my neck. He was trying to mark me and I didn't care. As I relished the feeling of this manly assault, I realized that both my hands had slipped under his shirt, feeling the muscles in his back.

He pulled away once more, kissed me harshly, and then let himself fall backwards, until he was lying on the bench. The light fell across his face and the startling blue of his eyes mesmerized me once more. I saw him glance to his left, and followed his gaze. His friend was a short distance away, leaning on a tree, his cock in his hand. Out of the corner of my eye I could see my wife further up the trail, but I turned away before we could make eye contact. I still didn't want to chance anything making me self-conscious about what I was doing.

'Fuck yourself on me.'

He didn't have to say it, I knew what he wanted, but the words turned me on. At first I slid up and down on his cock, but then I leaned forward, my hands on the edge of the bench on either side of him. With my elbows locked and my knees bent, I was able to hover over him as I ground my ass down onto his hard cock. He smiled with his hands on my hips, guiding me. In this position he plumbed me to new depths, and I smiled inwardly, knowing I had this guy's huge cock as far up my ass as it would go.

I fucked myself slowly on his cock, my pace as much to savor the feeling as to keep from pinching my balls between us. He lay still and let me provide the motion, allowing me to show how bad I wanted it. And show it I did. My breathing was ragged and my moans were continuous, and when he finally reached between us and took hold of my cock, I groaned loudly. I was staring right into his face, unconsciously licking my lips.

'Do it. You know you liked it.'

He was reading my mind, and with no further provocation I lowered myself downward and covered his lips with mine. Once again, he made me do the work, wanting me to prove how bad I needed it. When his lips didn't part, I pushed my tongue between them, fighting my way into his mouth. Finally he relented, and I kissed him with surprising passion. Later I would confess to my wife that I was trying to kiss like her, trying to be his bitch in heat.

My arms gave out and I fell down flat on my lover, pinning his arms between us. He wriggled them out, and then took a firm hold on my ass. Lifting me slightly, he began to drive his hard cock up into me. Once he found a rhythm, all pretenses were set aside as he began to pound my ass, my body jerking with every blow. It became impossible to hold the kiss, and I closed my eyes and savored the fucking. He was breathing hard, and I thought he was about to come, but then he pushed me upright, and I realized the awkward position was simply wearing him out.

With little urging, and without ever taking his cock from my ass, he moved us to a sitting position, bent my legs back so they were over his shoulders, and then rolled me backwards so that he was suddenly on top. My wife had been on top during sex many times, but it didn't compare to this manly weight bearing down on me. With my legs over his shoulders, he bent me like a pretzel as he shifted his feet to gain leverage. And then he was pounding me for real. He had watched his friend fuck me hard, and he was obviously intent on doing him one better. For my part, I was in heaven to feel this man on top of me, and my well worn ass welcomed the hard fucking.

It didn't last long after that. At first he kissed me roughly, but in the end he just slid his arms under my back, took a firm grip on my shoulders, and used his hard cock to fuck my brains out. His sweat dripped into my face, where it mixed with my own. My head popped back every time he slammed into my open and vulnerable ass. His face was once again in the shadows, and I couldn't clearly see his eyes, but I could feel the maniacal lust emanating from him as he ruled my body, driving himself to orgasm. I became aware of a never-ending moan coming from my own lips as I reached between us and started jerking my hard cock. There were words in my mind, and like before I made myself say them, wanting so bad to hear them out loud. Only this time I wanted to make sure the watchers could hear my throaty cry.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.