The President's Club - Cover

The President's Club

Copyright© 2007 by NightShade

Chapter 16

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Did you hear the one about the masochist and the sadist that met and fell in love? This is a not-quite-classic boy-meets-girl love story, but with a very strong BDSM theme. Caution - this is one of my first BDSM-themed stories and I was apparently very angry when I wrote it. It is very strong and very hot. Some parts of the story may not be all that realistic - so please do not try this at home.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Needles   Violence  

Sandi's new promotion vaulted her into the city's social stratosphere. She hobnobbed with rich and famous people on a regular basis now. Her date/escort on these occasions was the young handsome Officer Ben Johnson, much to his embarrassment. The evening gowns and dresses his boss wore on these occasions showed way too much of her voluptuous body for him not to notice her beautiful figure. He confessed his troublesome thoughts to his silent love, Lady X. He told her that he was beginning to have lusting thoughts for his boss.

He didn't notice the correlation, but after each confession, the clothing his boss wore was even more revealing. The constant swirl of parties and dances was a complete nightmare for him. But in the end, it was also his salvation.

It was the annual masquerade ball, a huge charity event that was the eventual downfall of Lady X.

Sandi had arrived early, Ben later. He insisted that he only needed to escort her, not be her transportation, as a real date would be. It also limited the amount of time he was alone with her, and he was to the point of not being able to control himself. Sandi thought it was sweet that he wanted to be true to his Lady X. But what she really wanted was for him to ravish her, and she had never failed yet.

When Ben entered the gala event, he dutifully scanned the crowded floor for his boss. Suddenly, his heart stopped. She was here. His Lady X. He would know that body anywhere. All thoughts of finding his boss were gone. He walked on air over to her. She was talking with some people when he walked up.

She saw him and turned. "Why, here's Ben now. Ben, you forgot your mask!" She smiled up at him with her eyes, those eyes he had gazed into so often behind her leather hood. Behind a mask

Dumbfounded, he mechanically slipped his mask to his face. His boss was Lady X. He was positive, there could be no mistake. But why?... how? Ben had always thought fast on his feet. He decided, in an instant, to go on the offensive.

He offered her an elegant bow. "Why, madam, I don't think I have the pleasure of your acquaintance. Would you, by chance, be the mysterious Lady X?"

The on-lookers laughed appreciatively at his wit, although they didn't know how deep the shock had hit Captain Billings.

She nodded numbly.

"Then lovely Lady X, may I have the pleasure of this dance?"

Not giving her a chance to respond - and per chance to refuse - he grasped her hand firmly and pulled/dragged her to the dance floor. She didn't refuse, nor did she respond. She was too stunned.

Suddenly Sandi realized what it was. The mask! Of course, the mask! She sagged in defeat. Her career was over. She would loose it all. All her planning, all her sessions with Ben, all her love. Lost!

She staggered. Ben, the gallant partner, caught her gracefully under the arms and swept her to him in an extravagant maneuver, still playing to the crowd. They were still watching, the crowd was always watching, smiling at the two lovers.

That everyone knew they were lovers was common knowledge. That everyone was wrong, but, in a way, right, was irrelevant. Everyone was still watching.

"Come on, Cap'n, work with me!" he whispered. His use of her title snapped her to her senses. She looked up at him and gave him a weak smile. She did an elegant spin at his command, and re-entered his open arms.

"It was the mask," she stated.

"Uh-huh," he said.

"What are we going to do?"

"We? I don't know about you, but I'm going to enjoy this dance with my Captain, my partner, and wait impatiently for my next Special Assignment. What are you going to do?"

"Oh, Ben. Ben. Ben. I love you so. I..."

"Sssshhhh. Not here. Don't blow it now, ma'am."

She clung to him, grabbing desperately at the lifeline he had thrown her. The first dance moved into the second and then a third. They danced all night, and never noticed the approving, and envious, glances of the crowd.

That night Ben slept with his real love for the first time. They made normal, passionate love. Karin heard the noise in the next room and froze when she heard the screams of BEN, BEN, BEEEEEN. She waited for the angry yelling, but none came. An awful feeling came over her.

She peeked through the crack of the door and saw her friend riding high in the saddle, sliding up and down on Ben's solid prick. She closed the door quietly and smiled to herself. Sandi was happy at last. She would work the details out later.

It was also at one of those high-class social gatherings that Sandi heard the first whispers of the upcoming annual President's Ball. The mention of that event electrified her. If she could find out where the event was being held, she knew could find the elusive John Adams. Her heart in her throat, she began using all her investigative skills to ferret out the information she needed. She succeeded.


Abby was sitting at her desk when she visited by a Captain Billings from the Police Commissioner's Office. A flash of the badge proved the identity of the caller.

"The president is out of the office until next week, Captain Billings."

"That's OK. I just need some information about a person I'm trying to locate."

"Sure, anything I can do to help."

"Have you worked here long?"

"About 10 years."

"How long have you worked for the president?"

"The whole time."

Sandi looked at the young woman. She must have gone right to the top in a hurry. "What can you tell me about the President's Ball that's going on next week?"

Abby paled. No one outside of a very small group knew about the Ball. The policewoman's question scared her. She stiffened visibly. "Is this official business?"

Sandi hesitated. "No," she confessed. She looked around the open office. "Can we go somewhere and talk privately?"

Abby pushed a button on her phone to hold her calls. "Follow me."

She led Sandi to a quiet conference room down the hall and closed the door behind her. Sitting down, she motioned for Sandi to take a seat.

Sandi continued. "A dear friend - my best friend - met a man at the Ball two years ago and has been devastated since. I would like to see if I could get the two of them back together. If both parties agree, of course."

Abby grinned. Another broken heart story. It happened every year. Which was exactly why the men used aliases.

Sandi went on. "I'm trying to reach a man who used the name 'John Adams.' I was hoping you could get in touch with him."

Sandi had seen Abby's reaction to the mention of John's name. Abby had reached up to touch the tip of her nipples in a gesture similar to Karin's and her own since she had gotten her nipple rings. "Eureka!" thought Sandi.


The mention of John brought a twinge to Abby's pierced nipples. She had met John just over 10 years ago - at the President's Ball. She had agreed ahead of time to the bondage and pain that followed, because she had been attracted to the man and because she was young and reckless and wanted to try it.

They had gone to the cabin in the mountains and she had gotten her golden rings. But there had been no spark, no chemistry, between them and, handsome and sexy as he was, Abby would not marry without love. She had not minded the pain, but had not repeated the visit to the cabin. He had hired her immediately because he could trust her to tell him the truth. She always had.

She had kept the rings, too. At least, until she got engaged. She smiled to herself at that memory. When they were dating prior to her engagement, her husband, Eric, had been beside himself to feel her tits and to get her into bed. She always said 'No'. She didn't want him to see the rings and have to explain them to him. She would have told him the truth and it would have killed him.

She even had to knee him in the groin once to cool him off. Then she had immediately dropped to her knees and sucked him off for the first time to make up for her kneeing him.

She giggled at the memory. Her poor baby was so confused by her actions. She had continued to suck him at every opportunity after that, still did, in fact, and he quit trying to force her into bed. He still tried in a half-hearted manner, like he thought he was supposed to, but he respected her when she declined. Of course, getting a first-class blow job whenever he was refused probably helped keep him interested.

But unintentionally playing hard to get accelerated his proposal for marriage. When it came, she made him wait 24 hours for her answer. That made her even more mysterious and intriguing to him.

The next day Abby had gone into her boss' office early in the morning and closed the door. She sat in the chair across from his desk. He looked up smiling, and immediately came to sit beside her. He was a very sensitive man and sensed something was bothering her.

"I want to get married."

"Why, Abby, that's wonderful. It's Eric, right?"

She nodded her head.

"What's the problem?"

"I still have the rings you gave me."

"Oh, I see. Does Eric know?"

"He's never even seen them."

"Ah, I see better, now. And how can I help?"

"I need to ask you if I may take them off."

"Abby, I'm touched. I'm very touched. But, of course you may. Your heart belongs to another now. I have no claim on you."

Abby looked up at the handsome man, smiling through her tears. "Yes, you do. You always will."

He leaned over and kissed her gently. Rising, he went behind his desk and got a jeweler's tool to clip delicate wires. He held them out to her.

She shook her head. "Would you do it?"

She opened her blouse and lifted her tits up to him. He clipped first one ring and bent it slightly. It slipped easily from the hole. He repeated the process on the other ring.

When he finished he continued to stare at the lovely breasts of his loyal secretary. Bending down, he placed a chaste kiss on the very tip of each. Looking up, he kissed away the tears slipping down her cheeks.

"Thank you, Abby. I will always cherish these and the memories they symbolize."

He placed the rings carefully in a jewelry box and put it in his pocket.

"God, I feel naked." She looked down at her bare tits, unadorned with rings for the first time in several years.

"You almost are!"

"You know what I mean!" She giggled as she covered herself back up.

She had told Eric 'Yes' that night and had dragged him to bed. He couldn't believe her change in attitude or her enormous appetite for sex. When he noticed her pierced, but ringless, nipples, he went wild. Something about them turned him on. Every time he saw, touched or thought about those tiny little holes, he got very hard and fucked her hard even harder. Even after they had been married for a couple of years they still turned him on.

Abby was delighted. Eric assumed her pierced nipples were a holdover from her wild college days and he never asked her about them. She never told him differently. On their first anniversary, he brought her a small silver heart. For her left nipple. A heart for her heart

She made him solder it on himself. The poor baby was so scared he would hurt her, he actually did. A little. The pain made it just a little more special.

That night they fucked all night. Eric never got soft. The next day he came home at lunch and they fucked again. And then again that night. And the next lunch and so on. For several weeks. After that, all she had to do was to wear a tight top with no bra that showed the heart poking through the fabric and Eric would screw her silly.

The next anniversary, she got him one. When he opened the box and saw what it was, he paled visibly. Swallowing, he said a weak 'Thank You' and tried to put it down.

Abby held up a piercing tool she had borrowed and gave him a wicked grin.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.