The President's Club - Cover

The President's Club

Copyright© 2007 by NightShade

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Did you hear the one about the masochist and the sadist that met and fell in love? This is a not-quite-classic boy-meets-girl love story, but with a very strong BDSM theme. Caution - this is one of my first BDSM-themed stories and I was apparently very angry when I wrote it. It is very strong and very hot. Some parts of the story may not be all that realistic - so please do not try this at home.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Needles   Violence  

The elevator doors opened silently on a sumptuous boardroom that had been converted into a ballroom. There was music playing, performed by a live 8-piece orchestra. Karin was impressed. Not that she had ever seen a room this nice before. She had never heard a live orchestra before. She stood still and let the soothing sounds steady her nerves. Several people looked up as the opening doors announced her arrival. She stepped out of the elevator and waited, her hands hanging easily by her side. This was as far as her instructions took her. She had not screwed it up. She smiled to herself. That part of her was gone forever.

A well-dressed man stepped forward to meet her. "Karin Saunders?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm Karin."

He smiled warmly at her and held out his hand. "Welcome to the President's Ball. Thank you so much for coming. My name is, um, 'John Adams' and I am to be your escort for the evening." He continued in a conspiratorial tone, as if she were being let in on a secret. "This is an annual event and the only one I go to. All of the men here are presidents of their companies."

While he was speaking to her, she tried to scope him out with a casual glance. What she saw started her heart racing. Her breath came in short gasps. She knew her cheeks were flushing crimson and that she was now staring at him openly. She did manage to close her mouth before it gaped all the way open. She felt her nipples harden and poke through the thin fabric of the dress. She began to wonder if she had made a mistake about flaunting herself so openly tonight.

John Adams was a handsome man. Definitely! He looked to be about 45 years old and tall. He was taller than she was in her heels. He had a strong face, rugged features, and kind eyes that crinkled when he grinned. But what she saw most was sheer raw power. It oozed from him and it made her knees weak.

She saw his eyes dance excitedly as he looked her over as well, his gaze dwelling briefly on her exposed nipples. She blushed deeply again, but knew instinctively that the dress had not been a mistake. Tonight she would get fucked. Finally!

His chest was broad and his waist was slim. He obviously kept himself in top shape and watched his diet. She took his offered hand in hers and smiled up at him. His hand was smooth but strong. It excited her to touch him, stirring her emotions. There were no sharp calluses or nails. A man of wealth, but what else had she expected?

He had been appraising her at the same time. What he saw set his sex drive on overload. It was all he could do to keep from ravishing her right there on the floor. It had been done before at these affairs, and often. He had seen a lot of potential in the young girl that one time he had seen her lying by the pool. But this, this goddess was more than he had even hoped to imagine.

She was a statuesque beauty - a vision of sexual delights and promises. But there was more. There was something about the hungry look in her eyes that kept him from being able to catch his breath, as if she had a grip on his heart. It was an unaccustomed feeling for him.

Taking her wrap and giving it to the hatcheck girl, he caught his breath once more as her gown was completely revealed to him. It confirmed what he had only suspected heretofore. She was totally on display for him tonight. He was enough of a cad to appreciate the effort she had gone to for him. He could see her nipples as they peeked through the thin fabric of the loose top. Her trim waist was highlighted by the hint of her miniscule panties, and, as she walked in front of him into the ballroom, he thought he could imagine the dark thin line of the narrow thong as it disappeared into her ass crack. Her tightly covered cheeks tantalized him as they swayed back and forth.

Walking into the main area was like something out of an investment commercial, the one where every one listens when this guy speaks. Everyone stopped to look at them. The orchestra just happened to stop playing at the same time.

In the silence, Karin surveyed the room. There were several men in attendance, all of them with that certain air of self-confidence that made them seem debonair and handsome, regardless of their driver's license photo. They were obviously men of wealth. There were a few other women scattered around the room, as well. All of the women were young and pretty, some were even beautiful, but none of them were close to Karin's class. She stood out not only because of her height, but because her poise and beauty set her apart as something truly special.

John was gloating inside, beaming graciously outside. He had just won the contest for best date. It was sophomoric, he knew, but still, it was a big deal. Winning that contest meant that the next President's Ball would be at his company building. That meant he personally would get a percentage of all of the 'contracts' negotiated on his premises. That minor detail was worth ten times the amount that fucking asshole had stolen from him. It was a point of honor among the members of the club to be truthful about the amounts of the contracts negotiated during the course of the event. The disclosure of the parties involved was another matter entirely, as the majority of those deals were probably illegal. But what the SEC didn't know...

And besides all that, the cash prize for tonight's best date was over $100,000 in cash, tax-free. John allowed a touch of smugness to touch his gracious smile. This arrangement with those two queers was beginning to pay off already. And he had yet to have his way with the guy's wife! Yes, after he had seen her and made the deal, he found out all there was to know about the young beauty. It puzzled him at first when he learned that she was Bill's wife, but gradually, he had seen the pattern of the man's deceitful deception.

John asked Karin to dance. They moved around the floor effortlessly. They fit together perfectly, and they danced as if they had danced a thousand times before. The first time he twirled her, his pupils widened involuntarily at the peep show presented to him by the billowing dress.

She saw his eyes glitter when his gaze dropped to her tits. She smiled happily up at him. He liked her!

He saw that she had caught him looking at her chest and grinned sheepishly. It wasn't often that a woman — just a girl, actually - could make him feel like a bumbling teenager again.

She saw his chagrined look and leaned her head against his chest with a sigh. She felt so safe with him. John. John Adams. It was a good name. One she would remember for a long time. They continued dancing and then he dipped her. The twin perky nipples of her breasts floated on globes of spongy flesh, slipping out from under the edge of the fabric. It looked like they winked up at him. He couldn't resist the tempting treat they offered. He bent his head and kissed each one lightly before raising her back upright.

She giggled, her heart pounding. Her head was spinning, thrilled at the illicit sensations he had given her. She hugged herself to him tightly.

"Oh, John! That tickled!" It was clear she wanted him to do it some more.

He grinned to himself and lowered his hand to stroke her ass. His hand automatically molded to the rounded shape of her cheeks and squeezed firmly. After kissing her exposed nipples, he felt more in control of the situation. He was back in command, something he was used to. Still, her mere presence in his arms sent a thrill through him he had not felt in years, if ever. His swollen cock dug into her stomach as they continued to dance, holding each other tight.

She felt his hard flesh rubbing up against her body and moaned into his chest. She took every opportunity to grind her throbbing pussy into his thigh. She was going to cum soon. She was suddenly frightened, wondering if perhaps that type of lewd display would displease him. She grit her teeth and held on to him tighter. Her hot moist breath saturated his starched white shirt.

He seemed to read her mind as to the perilous closeness of her climax. It was not as if he was inexperienced in observing the female of the species. He casually danced her over to a table and they sat down. Her breathing slowly calmed down, and she smiled her thanks to him with her clear blue eyes. John sat silently, entranced with this young girl, drinking in her beauty and grace and the raw sexual aura she exuded.

Within minutes of them sitting down, one of the other gentlemen approached their table and asked her to dance with him. She immediately looked up at John, silently looking to him for direction, for what he wished her to do. He seemed somehow pleased at her actions. He nodded that it was 'OK'.

She danced with that first gentleman and with most of the other men in the room, as well. Maybe all of them, she wasn't sure. She only knew that she hardly sat down at all for a long time. Some of her partners were shorter and stared straight at her boobs the entire time they danced. Others were as tall or taller than John. To a man, they danced with her respectfully without groping, but each one twirled her around or dipped her, somehow managing to catch a close-up view of her magnificent unfettered breasts.

It was after she had danced with Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, James Madison and Millard Fillmore among others, that Karin finally figured out that the men at the dance were using false names. Why they were doing this, she didn't know. She also wondered casually who 'John Adams' really was, but strangely, it didn't concern her a whole lot. She was certain he would reveal himself to her when he was ready. She didn't seem overly concerned that she could not identify the building she was in, nor could she identify by name a single individual at the dance. There was no sense that she was in danger and it didn't enter her thoughts at all.

After each dance, each with a different partner, she returned to John and sat beside him. Almost immediately, another club member would ask her to dance. Each time, she would look up to John for his permission. He smiled his approval at her behavior and of her deference to him. His approval pleased her beyond anything she had ever felt before. This stranger, a man she had not known for more than two hours was making her feel as she had never felt before. She honestly felt she would do anything to please him. She knew she could not mess up with him. That he approved of her. He was a magical man, this John Adams, and Karin felt like she was in a fairy tale. It didn't matter who he really was.

Finally, as if by a signal, no one else asked her to dance. John indicated for her to sit in the seat beside him and she sat down, waiting expectantly. When nothing happened after a couple of minutes, she snuggled into John's side, relaxing. It felt good to get off her feet for a while. Just being next to him was turning her on again, though, and she squirmed impatiently in her chair.

They sat and watched the others dancing by. John seemed content to have her sit silently beside him for now. The dancing she had done with the other gentlemen had warmed her up. Rivulets of sweat dripped down her chest making the thin fabric cling to her skin and appear to be nearly transparent. Her tits were proudly on display for everyone to see. Everyone who passed their table looked appreciatively at her near naked beauty.

Still impatient, she decided to go for it. She didn't know how to ask him to spank her and she just jumped in. "I haven't been too naughty tonight, have I?" she asked coyly.

"Well, Karin, let's see now. If you had been naughty, I would have to spank you, wouldn't I?" he answered teasingly.

Her heart jumped to her throat. There! It was out in the open. Oh, please, God. Please! She turned in her chair, facing him. Slowly and deliberately, she leaned forward slightly and thrust out her chest while shimmying her shoulders, exposing herself to him alone. "Is this naughty?" she asked him innocently. She shimmied her shoulders again so that her breasts jiggled invitingly. The blatant movement of her tits made her blush becomingly. She had never acted so brazen in her entire life.

"I'd say it was very naughty, wouldn't you?" he murmured to her, not taking his eyes off her bobbing breasts for one instant. With the index finger of each hand, he caught the edges of the front panel of her dress and pulled it towards him. The fabric pulled away from her body, and from his point of view, she was exposed from her neck to her navel.

"Oh my! Yes, I'm afraid so," she said quietly. "I've never done anything like this before. You make me want to do the most naughty things." Her voice got quiet. "Does that mean you're going to spank me now?"

John wasn't sure if she was anxious to be spanked, or afraid. "Yes, I'm going to spank you..."

She gasped as a small, but definite orgasm rippled through her body. John noticed and smiled to himself. She was perfect.

"... but not now. Later."

"Oooohhhhh, yyyeess," she sighed. "Will it be hard?" Still in the quiet voice. John decided it must be wistful.

"Yes, it will be hard. And long."

"Oooohhhhh, YYEESS," came her quiet answer. She was wet and ready for him now. Right there. On the floor. She didn't care.

John stood and took her hand. She stood up obediently and he led her out onto the dance floor. As they began dancing, he took her hands in his, kissed the palms of each and then placed them behind her neck. She quivered with excitement at this strange posture he wanted her in. Her excitement inflamed his lust, making the front of his pants bulge with promise. He nudged and encouraged his pupil until she inter-laced her fingers behind her neck and spread her elbows wide, a quizzical, hopeful look on her face.

Smiling reassuringly at her, he moved in closely to her offered body and held her close to his own. He could feel her pulsating tension. When she started to move her hands down, he pinched her firmly on her buttock. She gasped at the sudden pain, winced and then, with his encouragement, raised her hands back to the position he wanted them in. She looked up at him with a hurt wonderment in her eyes. Karin was not yet used to having someone else dictate anything to her. She was experiencing the first glorious feelings of total surrender to another's will. She drank it down as if she was dying of thirst.

With her hands remaining clasped behind her neck, John began to take liberties with her luscious body right there on the dance floor. He brazenly slipped his hands up under the front panel of her dress and possessively cupped her tits, a succulent breast in each of his large hands. They fit nicely over the curved orbs, but there was still plenty left over.

He began to tease and torment the dazed woman. Her breathing became even more ragged and she began to loose her balance. He grinned knowingly, placed his arm around her tiny waist, and pulled her lower torso against his lower body. He made her lean back slightly to give him easier access to her tits. She willingly complied. She was literally falling into him as they swayed softly to the sensual music.

Rolling her stiff nipples softly between his fingers, he watched her reactions. Gasping slightly, she gazed up into his eyes but didn't flinch or pull away. Her shallow breathing became more rapid. Excited little mewls and moans escaped from her throat, music to his ears. The blood rose up from her throat into her neck and then her cheeks. She was not embarrassed, just excited. A slow smile twitched at the corners of her lips.

"Am I naughty to let you do this to me?" she asked him teasingly.

"Very naughty," he said in mock seriousness. "I'm going to have to punish you really hard." He roughly twisted her nipples back and forth, pulling them outwards slightly for emphasis.

"Oh, oh oh OH OH OH OH OH!" Her eyes took on a slightly defocus look and she shuddered, leaning all of her weight against him for support.

He continued to gently roll her nipples throughout her orgasm to stimulate her as much as possible. As she came back to her senses, he pulled her into his chest. She relaxed into him and smiled up at him.

"Thank you, John." She lifted her lips up to his face for a kiss.

He complied. "That was just the beginning, kid. Just the beginning."

They continued to dance for a while, his hands a constant source of arousal. She drifted along in his arms, feeling no embarrassment at what he did to her or at what he exposed to the others watching. For her, the others didn't exist. Only John. Her John. For their part, the other club members sat and enjoyed the show. They had all seen it before, but still, they appreciated the skill of 'John' and the beauty of the innocent girl. The other young women who were present were engaged in similar activities as Karin. Some had had more of an idea of what would be expected and were actively satisfying their partners. One or two had resisted the blatant advances and had been restrained and forced to comply. The coercion of the women bothered some, but the anonymity provided by the event allowed them to rationalize that their reputations, if not their consciences, were clear.


Back in the isolated apartment, he danced with her again. John had selected some music while Karin was in the bathroom freshening up. Actually, she was shaking so much with sexual frustration and excitement she could barely pee. John had turned off all the lights but one overhead spotlight. This light was now turned to create a circle of light in the center of the floor. The rest of the room was in deep shadows.

She had finally gathered back together a semblance of composure, but then lost it when she stepped into the dramatically lit living room. All she could see of him were his two hands and forearms where they intersected the circle of light, inviting her into the circle. She tried not to seem too eager as she walked into the light and felt his arms around her once more. Her heart felt like it was in her throat and she had to fight to take a breath.

When John finally felt the tension began to ease from her body, he began to move her around, always keeping her centered in the light. She had thought he was bold in the ballroom, but here he really let loose. Her hands were placed back behind her neck again. This time he held them there, adding an extra dash of spice. Using them as a grip, he pulled her face up to his. Kissing her gently and tenderly, he tasted her lips and eyes. The salty taste of her tears intrigued him, but he saw they were tears of joy. There was no hesitation, no pulling back from him or his advances. In fact, it seemed that she rushed to meet his lips and fingers as they violated her. His kisses became more insistent until their tongues were thickly entwined. Both of them were breathing hard, their feet moving only slightly.

He pulled back a bit and placed a tender kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes in sheer pleasure. They were dancing close. It was a dream, a fairy tale.

John reached down with one hand and fingered her butt after pulling the hem of her dress up to expose it. She giggled at his touch on her bare ass and moved the firm flesh lewdly up and down under his wandering finger.

Not satisfied to be passive, she experimentally rubbed his crotch with her thigh, teasing him as he had been teasing her all night long. She felt his hardness move back and forth in his slacks. He groaned slightly, but did nothing to stop her. She grinned up at his reddened face, his mouth open, panting. She pressed harder against his erection and felt him shudder.

"Now you've done it! You've been a very naughty girl tonight, Karin," he said to her.

"Oh, really?" she said with fake innocence.

"Yes, you have. I'm going to have to punish you for being so naughty."

"Oooh. How are you going to punish me?" Karin and John were nose to nose, speaking softly to each other. She saw he was pleased when she played the role of an innocent little girl, asking him naïve questions in a tiny voice. It excited her, too, to let him explain in detail what would have. Kind of like a verbal foreplay.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.