The Other Woman - Cover

The Other Woman

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - As we look back on the events before the encounter, one can see a happily married couple with a great sex life. However, at times Deana felt unsatisfied. She wanted to do more, to try new things that would excite her beyond ecstasy. While secretly masturbating, she fantasized about different ways to gratify her increasing desires.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual  

Deana is a sexy, vibrant free-spirited BBW. Her oval face is framed by long auburn hair that cascades down across her milky white shoulders. When men look into her blue-green eyes, they're drawn in like a moth to a flame. When it comes to her ruby red lips they look so tempting. All you want to do is plant a kiss on them that would curl her toes. When it comes to sex, she always thought of herself as heterosexual. That was until her recent encounter with another woman.

As we look back on the events before the encounter, one can see a happily married couple with a great sex life. However, at times Deana felt unsatisfied. She wanted to do more, to try new things that would excite her beyond ecstasy. While secretly masturbating, she fantasized about different ways to gratify her increasing desires.

One such fantasy involved having sex with another woman. Deana wondered, what would it feel like to be touched by her? The more she thought about it, made her want to try it, for real.

Deana would lay naked on the bed and imagined the other woman was with her. Beads of sweat would cover her forehead as their naked bodies embraced. She'd be trembling when her lips touched hers, locking in a passionate kiss. Her skin would be set ablaze when she felt the woman's light feathery touch. She moaned, arching her back as two hands began kneading her breasts and fingers pulled at their taunt nipples. After that the digits tickled their way downward toward Deana's pussy. They parted the lips, examining the wet silky folds, before running circles around her clit. All the while, sliding one then two fingers inside Deana's vaginal orifice, finger-fucking her deeply as their tongue flicked her clit.

By this time, she'd begin to start to shaking slightly and uncontrollably. Deana then pinched her clit and screamed, "Yessssssssssss!" While climaxing so hard that she left a large wet spot on the bed. Oh God, she was cumming harder than she ever had before.

Deana knew then that she needed to find another woman who would help her fulfill the fantasy. Her only problem was that she lived in a small mid-western farm town. Finding a woman to experiment with was nearly impossible. So she decided the next time she was alone to search online and see what would happen.

The following day, it turned out that her husband had to work the late shift. Usually when he did this, Deana would usually go outside, watch the stars come out and view the constellations. However, that night it was even too hot and humid for that. So she sat down on the sofa, and thumbed through the TV channels, but didn't find anything interesting. Afterwards she walked into the bedroom, picked up her favorite book, and started reading it. But that, too, was boring.

Then it dawned on her, here was the chance she'd been waiting for. Deana then went over to her computer, logged on, and started surfing the net.

Soon she entered one of her favorite chatrooms, called the BBW room. After the usual chit-chat she found herself in a private conversation with another woman named Ruth.

As they talked the two of them discovered that they had a lot in common. They both loved to cook, watch the stars, and read erotica. When it came to sex, it turned out that Ruth was just as mischievous and kinky as Deana.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.