Vandhana and Radha - Cover

Vandhana and Radha

Copyright© 2007 by Casual Indian Guy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Some parts of the Ravi's Vacation story which were missed out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian  

Vandhana considered her future. Ravi was a nice person, and she loved him. But all of these facts didn't not change the fact that, Ravi loved Radha.

While the marriage between Vandhana and Ravi, was going to be in the fortnight, she hardly felt happy or looked forward to the event.

She decided that talking to Radha would be a good thing, after all Vandhana hoped against hope, if Radha didn't loved Ravi, She could convince Ravi to forget her.


As she approached the center of the village, Vandhana enquired around for Radha's house.

The house was not much more then a hut, and was set in the middle of a cluster of huts looking as if they could fall apart in the next minute. She knocked at the collection of bamboo sticks, which formed the door to the hut. A face peeped out from behind the crack. Suddenly, the door opened wide and Radha stepped out.

"Vandhana memsahib!,"

"Radha, I wanted to speak to you, shall I come in?".

"Memsahib, my house is not fit for the likes of you, Please go home, I will come to you".

"That is alright, there are preparations for the marriage going on at the house and I would like to talk to you privately".

"Memsahib, Let us walk to the pond, It is pretty secluded".

Vandhana had to agree, they walked towards the pond. Radha led the way forward.

Radha had a sari worn without a blouse, and way it covered her, presented her in a new light.

Vandhana had seen Radha naked at the pond, and now, admired her beautiful posterior, Radha's walking accentuated her ass. Her body failed to keep up with her ass, but not by much. Radha had a slim waist and an adequate chest. Her skin tone was dusky and added to her beauty. Her eyes were the big doe shaped, a sharp blunt nose and thick pink lips. Some of her curly hair spilled out of the tight bun she wore her hair in.

They sat down on the outcrop of rocks.

"Do you love Ravi", Vandhana started off.

"Memsahib, I don't know what love is, it is for rich people, not for us poor",

"I want to know if you love Ravi, not about love",

"Memsahib, What does it matter if I love anyone", Radha sobbed.

"It matters to me, I want you to come to work for me".

"Please memsahib, I don't want to come near that house, I have already been hurt",

"I know that you slept with Ravi, if you don't want it to be known to everyone...",

"Please memsahib, I will do whatever you want me to, I have only hopes left now, please don't be so cruel",

"Come to the house this evening, I want you to help me get ready for my wedding".


Radha was quite apprehensive as she approached the house. Luckily, she didn't encounter Ravi anywhere.

"Vandhana memsahib has gone to have her bath, go there", The maid cleaning Vandhana's room told Radha.

"And take this oil with you,".

Radha entered the bath, it was an expansive room, with a big cauldron on boil on one side and a well in the other corner. The rest of the room contained a small foot stool, where Vandhana sat with a towel covering her.

"Memsahib, Oil",

"Radha, rub the oil on will you, Looks like the regular maid has not come",

"Memsahib, I haven't rubbed oil on anyone before",

"There is nothing to it, warm it up on the cauldron and rub it",

"Okie memsahib",

Radha began heating up the oil, Vandhana adjusted her covering so that her bottom was covered, leaving her breasts exposed. Her dark pink nipples stood out, between a large pool of dark auerola on her full breasts.

Radha started the heated oil onto Vandhana, and started rubbing it in. Vandhana bent down, while Radha finished her back. Vandhana turned over, exposing her front to Radha, Radha promptly applied oil all over Vandhana's stomach and moved back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.