New Life - Cover

New Life

Copyright© 2007 by Camiluv23

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Olivia Granger was 16 when she became pregnant, married and widowed. Now with a 9 year old son a new job in a new town she will start a New Life. This is my story so I would appreciate it if no took any of it or my characters for their own. Thank You, Camiluv23

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   MaleDom  

Dinner was a quiet affair. Lucas was thinking about Olivia and how much she had come to mean to him in such a short time. He knew she wasn't like Nicole. Olivia was sweet and kind.

Not only that but she was beautiful inside and out.

Olivia was thinking about Lucas... about how much he excited her. How a man that good looking wanted a chubby thing like her she didn't know. Oh, she knew she wasn't ugly, just round.

But if Lucas wanted her, would it be so bad to let him have her?

After dinner Olivia got nervous all of a sudden. She hadn't been with a man in many years. Was this the right thing to do? Was he the right man? So many questions filtered through her head.

As she stood there in the kitchen thinking Lucas was watching her. He knew she was nervous about what was going on between them. But he knew it was right. He had never felt this way before. She was his... his other half. He just knew it.

Yes, at first he fought it, but now he needed her... wanted her. He knew she had been alone a long time. That she needed time to come to need him too.

But during that time he would show her how he felt and hope that she would see how good things could be with then together.

Olivia felt someone watching her and knew... just knew it was Lucas. She turned and smiled.

"Hi, I was just thinking about you." She said as she watched him walk closer to her.

"Mmmm, well I was thinking about you too baby." He said as he stopped right in front of her.

He cradled her face in his hand and bent closer to her. "I havn't thought of much else since you came here. But I have realized that I like thinking about you, touching you, and just being near you baby."

Olivia felt tears in her eyes as she looked at Lucas.

She put her arm around his neck and whispered, "Ohh, Lucas me to... me too." She kissed him lightly on his mouth.

"I want to try Lucas. I want to be with you. If you still want me."

Lucas looked at her and felt his heart lighten.

"Of course I want you. Don't think I will ever stop."

And with that said Lucas kissed her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.