New Life - Cover

New Life

Copyright© 2007 by Camiluv23

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Olivia Granger was 16 when she became pregnant, married and widowed. Now with a 9 year old son a new job in a new town she will start a New Life. This is my story so I would appreciate it if no took any of it or my characters for their own. Thank You, Camiluv23

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   MaleDom  

One morning Marcus walked into the kitchen while Olivia was cooking breakfast.

"Good morning sugar. How are you?"

Olivia glanced over her shoulder and smiled, "I'm good Marcus. It is a pretty morning."

"Please tell me she is not in a good mood this morning." Lucas growled as he walked into the room.

"Not anymore." Olivia mumbled under her breath.

Marcus walked over to his son and placed hand on his shoulder, "Lucas you need to learn the not everyone thinks life is so bad. Sometimes you have to dig around the bad to get to the good, but its there."

Marcus and Lucas sat down at the table while Olivia set dishes filled with eggs, bacon, grits, and biscuits down.

Then Olivia walked to the doorway and called, "Cadden come eat so you're not late for school."

Cadden came into the room and smiled at him mom, "Good morning mom." He said as he kissed her cheek. "Good morning Marcus... good morning Lucas."

Lucas and Marcus said "good morning" and everyone sat down to eat.

In addition, Olivia smiled wide, "Yes it is a good morning."

Olivia started the dishes after Cadden caught the bus for school. Marcus had gone out to greet the other men while Lucas was fixing something in one of the bathrooms.

Olivia was singing along with his radio when Lucas walked back into the kitchen.

Lucas watched as Olivia swayed her hips the music.

"Jesus Christ." Lucas hadn't meant to say it aloud but it was too late and no Olivia knew he had been watching her.

Olivia turned and her smile vanished, "Sorry was I too cheery again? I'll have it work on that... just for you Lucas." Olivia said sarcastically.

Lucas stomped over to the sink and fenced her in with his arms on both sides.

"I like watching you swing those hips baby,... that is what pisses me off." Lucas growled.

"W... WH... What?" Asked Olivia

Lucas looked into her amber eyes, "Yea, well I need to get going."

Again, Olivia, being shocked, asked, "what?"

Lucas took a step back and turned to leave.

Olivia just stood there and watched him walk out the door.

Lucas went into the barn and punched the door as soon as he shut it.

Why did he say that to her. He didn't want to get involved with anyone. He learned his lesson a long time ago with Nicole. Why would he want to get hurt like that again? His attraction to Olivia was so much more than his with Nicole. That is why he had to be careful. He had to stay far away from Olivia.

However, he had a bad feeling that he wouldn't be able to resist for long.

"Oh my goodness" Olivia sighed out loud as she slumped into a chiar. What was going on?

She had never had a man look at her that way. Lucas looked like he wanted to eat her up... oh thae picture that came to mind.

Lucas with his dark head between her legs. Using his mouth... Ohhh. I have to stop thinking like that.

She had never been with such a dominate male. Steven was sweet and nice. Cole was her best friend and he turned out to be gay... so not s much happened there. However, with Lucas she felt feminine and submissive. She half wanted him to take control so she didn't have to think about what was going to happen. However, she knew he didn't want to want her.

If she let him, he could well break her heart.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.