New Life - Cover

New Life

Copyright© 2007 by Camiluv23

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Olivia Granger was 16 when she became pregnant, married and widowed. Now with a 9 year old son a new job in a new town she will start a New Life. This is my story so I would appreciate it if no took any of it or my characters for their own. Thank You, Camiluv23

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   MaleDom  

Cadden jumped down from the fence and started back to the house wondering if his mom would understand why he was there with Lucas.

Lucas watched Cadden walk across the yard to his mom. But he was really looking at Olivia. He was trying to think what it was about her that struck him. She wasn't what he was normally attracted to, No he liked his woman tall, leggy, and blond with bright colored eyes. Not curvy, round and brunette with sweet amber eyes. He was a big man, 6"4 and over two hundred pounds. He liked tall woman because he was tall. But that didn't seem to matter now. Now he wanted curves, ample breasts and long brunette hair. Wanted them so bad that he was hard just thinking about her sweet amber eyes.

Oh yes, he would have to be careful. He was sure she was a woman you don't just screw. He wasn't ready to go down the road towards a commitment again.

No he'd have to watch himself around his new cook.

Olivia opened the door to let Cadden inside and made the mistake of looking at where Lucas still stood. He was watching her and her body seemed to like that even when her mind was saying, NO. She can't be attracted to this huge mountain of a man. He was just too much... to male. He was well over six feet and BIG. With muscles... Dear god Steve was skinny not even six feet tall. Lucas was such an opposite of Steven. Black long hair, and grey eyes. Never had she seen anyone with that color of eyes.

Ohhh yes, her body liked what she saw, but her mind knew this was not the man for her.

He could break her heart.

More she thought, than Steven's death did.

Olivia walked into the house and stood looking at Cadden. "Honey I hope you weren't bothering Lucas. I told you he didn't want to be bother while he was working."

Cadden sat in one of the dinning room chairs and looked up at his mom. "Mom, Lucas called he over. He said I could watch him work with Beast, that is the name of the horse, he said he had been acting like a jerk."

Olivia smiled, "well yes, he did act like a jerk. Ok, it's fine as long as Lucas said you could watch." Olivia started to walk towards the kitchen when she heard someone open and shut the door.

"I don't mind him watching as long as he sticks to the rules. If he does what I tell him then there should be no problem for him to learn about the horses." Lucas said from the door, then added, "as long as it is ok with you Olivia."

Olivia was shocked stupid for a minute, but then recovered and smiled.

"No, I don't have a problem with Cadden learning about horses from you Lucas."

So that is how it went for the first month we lived at Soaring Hawk Ranch. Cadden started school and helped with the horses after his homework.

Lucas was amazing with him, so patient. But with me he was different. We tried to be civil, and polite but he always managed to piss me off.

He said I was too happy all the time.

"No one could be in a good mood all the time." He would say.

And I would say, "believe me with you around it is not so easy."

Why did this man manage to always confuse me. Sometimes I would catch him looking at me and I swear I liked that, but then he would be rude and I would hate him all over again.

Oh, but she thought about that amazing body of his. She had accidentally seen him with no shirt and he was amazing. Oh yes, she thought about touching him and him touching her. But her experience was limited. She had only been with two men, Steven and Cole.

Her and Steven were so young and Cole well we together only once and I regretted that. But neither compared to Lucas. He was just so big... so male.

He would never want someone like me anyway.

Lucas was losing control of his mind and body.

"She is not what I want." He would say out loud.

But his body responded differently.

Oh, everybody loved her. His dad thought she was amazing.

His men couldn't shut up about her. "Her cooking is great, the best ever." "She is so sweet and always so happy."

Well damn it! She was driving him crazy. He wanted her so badly. He was hard just thinking about her large breasts. He often wondered what color her nipples were. She was so pale, so maybe the were a sweet pink color.

He would watch while she cooked and sometimes have this urge to go up behind her and grab wide hips and let her feel what she does to him.

She never shows any signs of wanting him too. She treats him like all the other men, except when he pisses her off.

Oh yea, he liked that spark.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.