New Life - Cover

New Life

Copyright© 2007 by Camiluv23

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Olivia Granger was 16 when she became pregnant, married and widowed. Now with a 9 year old son a new job in a new town she will start a New Life. This is my story so I would appreciate it if no took any of it or my characters for their own. Thank You, Camiluv23

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   MaleDom  

Olivia Granger looked at the house that had been home for over nine years. This was where she had raised her son when her parents, mainly her father, kicked her out when she became pregnant by Steven Granger. She had been only sixteen and Steven's grandparents had taken her in and she finally felt like she had a home. Then while Steven was coming home from work he was in a car accident that took his life. It all felt like it happened eons ago instead of a few short years.

Now Steven's grandparents were also gone and the only real family she had left was her nine year old son Cadden. Since Cadden was the last of Steven's family everything was left to me to put away for him. So we talked and agreed to start fresh someplace new. So we sold the house kept only what we really wanted and packed up our truck and set out for our new life leaving Oklahoma behind us and on towards a ranch in New Mexico.

After getting into the truck Olivia looked at her son and smiled, " You ready honey?" "Yea mom. I think this will be good for us." Cadden said as put on his seatbelt. Olivia sighed. " I hope so honey, I hope so."

Marcus Hawk was waiting in the town Springwater located a hour from the Soaring Hawk Ranch. Had been waiting for almost an hour for the woman, Mrs. Granger, to show up so he could take her to the ranch where she would be cook and housekeeper.

He had hired her sight unseen, but she came highly recommended by a mutual friend.

As he sat on the bench waiting he was also hoping he hadn't made a mistake. Lucas his son didn't was a young woman out at the ranch where only men lived and worked. But they did need someone and Mrs. Granger needed a place to keep raising her son. Lucas, he hoped, would get use to the situation in time.

As Marcus was thinking on how to best deal with the situation he saw a black four door Ford make its way towards where he was waiting. He watched as a curvy brunette stepped down. She couldn't be more than five feet five inches tall and she was headed his way.

Olivia walked up to the man she thought matched the description of her new boss Marcus Hawk. "Hi, I'm Olivia Granger, are you Mr. Hawk?" Marcus smiled, "I'm one of them, yes. Marcus Hawk." Marcus reached out his hand for a shake. Olivia took hold of the offered hand and gave a small smile. "Nice to meet you Mr. Hawk." " It's good finally be here." Marcus smiled back. "It's good to have you here. Just follow me. I'm right here in the blue Ford. We'll go on out to the ranch." Olivia sighed with relief. "Good we're tired. Lead the way."

"Wow, mom look at that!" Cadden yelled from the seat next to her. "Honey I'm right here and can hear just fine. And I Can see too. It is beautiful." Olivia looked around her as she drove behind Mr. Hawk down the long gravel road. It is amazing, just amazing. Someplace you dream of, only wish to live.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.