Liz's Christmas Function - Cover

Liz's Christmas Function

Copyright© 2007 by Menderman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dressed up to the nines at Tim's company's christmas party, Liz is actively promoting Tim's career by being the trophy wife mingling with the company's directors. Unfortunately for Liz she gets sidetracked from her quest in a way she can't control. This story is the second one in the Liz series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Leg Fetish  

Well it had been 6 months since my day with my boss's wife, Liz, when I had rescued her from the store detective at the supermarket and then taken her to a motel to extract my well earned reward. So tonight it was our companies Christmas party and I knew Liz would be there, dressed up to the nines, to make my boss look good to everyone in the company. Her husband, Tim was going places up the company structure and Liz fully acted her role as glamorous wife to help Tim get up where she thought he was destined to be.

Our company's function is a top notch affair at the best hotel in the city, with plenty of food, drink, and entertainment as a reward for a tough year working in the construction industry. There were about 250 of us plus respective wives, girlfriends, partners, and whatever; so the function room and lobbies were full of people determined to have a great start to the Christmas holidays now that our construction sites had closed for the two weeks. It was time to party and party hard.

As I entered the lobby I saw Tim talking to a couple of the company directors with Liz dutifully standing next to him, all smiles and small talk to the directors, fully engrossed in the elevation of her husband to the glory heights of senior management. I grabbed a soft drink from the bar and stood back out of the way behind Liz talking to some of the lads from site team, but positioned myself so I had direct line of sight onto Liz's back.

Liz was dressed in a black cocktail dress with a hem half way down her thighs showing off her stunning legs that were encased in fine black nylon, standing atop 2 inch high heels that showed off her shapely legs to perfection. The dress opened up about 3 inches above her hips showing off her suntanned back which was unhindered by a bra and held in place by the black straps looping up over her shoulders. While listening to the lads laughing and joking I was getting the start of a hard on in my suit trousers remembering the time I had bent Liz over and fucked her hard from behind both in her tight juicy pussy and up her virgin arse. Making my orange juice last as long as possible I had one hand in my pocket adjusting my hardening prick upwards so it wasn't noticeable and ensured my suit jacket was fully fastened to help cover any bulge that might start to show.

Fortunately after 15 minutes we were called into the main function room to take our seats for the company presentation and awards. Well the next 45 minutes passed as the Chairman made his speech and then the top performing site teams had to come up on the stage and receive gift packs as a thank you for the great results achieved during the year. The four of us from our team dutifully followed Tim onto the stage to receive our packs. As each person stepped forward to shake the Chairman's hand I looked down to look at Liz in the third row smiling broadly and clapping enthusiastically as Tim received his handshake. I stared hard at her and smiled broadly while giving her a wink from Tim's side, which took her aback somewhat much to my enjoyment.

After the formal part of the evening we had a mighty fine buffet of Christmas fare to tuck into and plenty of wine to enjoy, as I said this was serious party time. All through the meal I couldn't stop thinking how beautiful Liz looked and how much I wanted to fuck her again. This would take some careful planning to obtain pleasure without blowing my career in one quick fuck. So I stayed off the drink to keep my senses sharp and look for opportunities.

The first tactic was to get Tim drunk so I asked one of the waitresses to take him a double rum and coke saying it was from one of our directors so he wouldn't refuse to drink it. The second tactic was to watch Liz and watch for an opportunity to get her away from the main crowd. For now we were all stuck in the room so I took advantage of the fine food and ate my fill.

After the meal we had coffees, so I sent a double liqueur over to Tim from another director and watched him sink that with the liqueur he already had. At the same time the band came in and started playing quietly as everyone relaxed after a fine meal. All around me people were coming under the effects of all the wine, beers, and spirits they were liberally consuming as we were either staying in the hotel or had taxi chits so there was no one driving tonight.

About half an hour later most of us were up dancing to a range of 70's and 80's hits, all closely crowded together on the dance floor illuminated by flashing disco lights and strobes. Suit jackets had long gone and ties were either loose or gone completely as we got into partying. I slowly worked my way through the crowd until I was dancing behind Liz with Tim dancing alongside her. Tim was well on the way to being well oiled along with the majority of the room. We know how to party in the construction industry!!!!

Once ABBA's "Dancing Queen" came on the dance floor was packed solid and heaving. As we all danced I took the opportunity to lightly brush my hand over Liz's finely curved buttock, carefully watching for any reaction. There was none as she thought someone had brushed against her. A couple of minutes later I brushed my hand more heavily over both of her buttocks encased in her beautiful dress. This time she realised it was intentional and she looked over her left shoulder and shot a hard look at Peter as he danced who didn't have a clue why he had been given such a withering look. I enjoyed the moment immensely and continued dancing as we moved onto Boney M's "Rasputin". Half through this track I slipped my hand under the hem of her dress and stroked up the inside of her thigh. Instantly Liz spun in my direction and looked in horror at me at the blatant risk I was taking to feel her up as she and her husband danced with some of the directors and their wives.

"You are very beautiful", I quietly whispered as I continued dancing and she turned back to her group, probably looking around to see if anyone had noticed what had gone off. Well I was laughing to myself, stone cold sober among a heaving throng of one night party animals. Life was good and the element of risk gave a great buzz without the need for booze. I was almost as high on risk as everyone else was on alcohol.

At the next change of record Liz broke away and started out of the room so I started to follow about 20 feet behind her. Out in the lobby she looked for the signs for the toilets and started to head off down the long corridor leading to the ladies. I closed the distance between us down to about 10 feet as I walked quietly behind her on the thick plush carpet. As I have mentioned before Liz has stunning legs and her buttocks swayed with a fine smooth motion under her hugging dress that was as smooth as the motion of a Swiss watch. Tick, tick, tick, tick her buttocks sang to my eyes as I lusted after her. The skin of her back rippled slightly as her arms swung, boy was she beautiful as she walked slightly unsteady down the corridor on her high heels.

Several people came out of the toilets as we headed down towards the corridor and a quick look over my shoulder showed no one following us. As Liz approached the ladies toilet door I closed the distance between us and followed her straight into the ladies as the door closed behind her. If anyone was in there apart from Liz I would act all pissed and pretend I had got the wrong toilet by mistake. But if it was empty I would push her into the disabled toilet as there was more room in there for what I intended

As I came through the second door into the toilet I saw no one else was visible apart from Liz and in the mirror I could see all the cubicle doors were open. At the same time Liz saw my reflection in the mirror & turned towards me starting to demand "What the...", as my hand quickly covered her gaping mouth and my other hand grabbed her arm and thrust her towards the disabled cubicle.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.