The Right Woman?
Chapter 2: A.J. tells her story

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: A.J. tells her story - Was she what I wanted in a wife? She seemed to have it all. This story could fit into a number of different catagories. I didn't mark them all, wanting to hold back a few surprises

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Tear Jerker   School  

After what had happened at the party, I know everyone wondered what happened to me. I lost the love of my life. The only man that has ever meant anything to me. I hadn't talked to him for a couple of weeks now. I couldn't do it. The embarrassment of him finding out my past from someone else almost killed me. I wanted to die.

One day his secretary, Janet, came to see me. I loved her; she was so warm and nice to me. She said she needed to talk to me. Jerrod, my boyfriend, wanted answers, answers I couldn't face him with and talk to him about without really hurting both of us.

Janet spoke to me first, "A.J., we've been good friends in the few months that I have known you. I'm here to hear your story. You have to let it all out to someone and I promise to keep it a secret unless you tell me it's alright to tell someone. I will tell you that no matter how bad it is, I won't judge you. I will also tell you that you owe an explanation to Jerrod."

"I can't tell him, Janet. I love him too much and I know how he feels about cheating women. I wanted to tell him before but he didn't want to hear it and now I can't face him."

"I'll tell you what, A.J. You tell me your story and I will tell Jerrod for you. He really deserves to know, you know. After all he didn't do anything and you walked out on him. No matter how bad it is, he has a right to know."

I knew Janet was right. I left and gave to reason to Jerrod. I decided to tell her.

"Okay, let me start from the beginning. Please don't ask for names or vivid details. I need to get this all out. I'll tell you my whole story.

"My name is Ambrosia Jane Styles. I was born in Cleveland, Ohio. I'm twenty-eight years old and have never been in love, until recently when I met the man of my dreams. Smart, good looking, funny, he is from money but that isn't why I fell in love with him. I always feel tingly when he's around. Now, because I messed up my life a few years ago, I'll never have my love again. I can't face him and hurt him anymore than I already have.

"When I was around five years old I was going to be a princess; at eight, a movie star; at ten, a dancer. I always thought I resembled Charlie Brown"s little red headed girlfriend in the peanuts comic strip, because of my red curly hair; my little brother Bobby who is two years younger than me said I looked like Little Orphan Annie. I pushed him down because Annie didn't have any eyes.

"I remember my little brother saying, 'Some day mom says I'll be bigger than you and you won't be able to push me down anymore.'

"'Why? So you can push me down?" I asked.

" 'No, so I will be big enough to protect you. You're my big sister and I like to play with you but I don't ever want to hurt you.'"

"God, I felt bad. Here he was only eight years old and he was worried about me even back then. I picked on him a lot less after that. Sure, we still had all our little squabbles like most siblings but we also loved each other.

"In high school I was always running to keep in shape. I was on the track and cross-country teams. I was far from being a wall flower. I knew I was attractive and that's why I had a lot of dates. While I was in high school I also joined the drama club. I thought about being a model or even an actress. I was really like most girls my age; I wanted to marry a rich guy who was tall, dark and handsome. I wanted it all like every teenage girl.

"I had sex for the first time at my prom. It wasn't at all like I expected. No stars or fireworks. I didn't even hear bells except for the church bells telling me I was late getting home.

"My sex life after the first time wasn't a big thing. If a guy treated me nice and we had a nice time I might give in or maybe just tease him. I really didn't put a lot of moral standing into sex. I guess since I could take it or leave it, it like didn't count.

"I was really into computers ever since I had my first Atari game and first Atari computer. My interest in computers got bigger and bigger. I think a part of me said that I could be a success in a so-called man's business - in a man's world - and drove me even harder.

"I received a scholarship and I decided to use it in Las Vegas. My scholarship covered my housing and my classes and books. My parents said they would send me two hundred dollars a month to help me along. They wished I would have picked a school closer to home but I wanted more than just the computer courses. Even though they were against it, they were always there for me. We were a close knit family.

"I roomed with six other girls. They were my only friends in Las Vegas. We watched each other's back and helped each other in our studies.

"I knew there was an etiquette class taught at this college. I wanted to know how to act like an influential person, to be able to walk, talk and act like the elites do. I wasn't snobby or anything like that. I really liked people of all ages and sizes and even wealth. I just figured it was a way of raising my standards. I still would treat all people equal but I didn't want the upper elite looking down on me. I wanted to be able to deal with the best of them.

"I started college and by day I learned computers and by night my etiquette classes. I spent all my time learning. Everything was going well for about six months. I got a call from my mother and she told me dad had a heart attack. He would be alright but would be on disability for at least six months, maybe even longer.

"I cried; my family meant everything to me. I called my dad at least twice a week to talk to him; I couldn't afford to fly home very often. He told me that he wouldn't be able to send me any extra money since he would only be getting disability.

" 'It's okay, Daddy, you just worry about getting better. I have plenty of free time here and thought about getting a part-time job. I'll be fine. Who knows? Maybe I'll be able to help you out.'

"I was scared. I didn't know what to do for extra money. I didn't have any plans for a part-time job. Hell, I was just a nineteen year old girl in a strange state. My etiquette teacher, Marsha, noticed my discomfort.

" 'Do you want to talk about it, Ambrosia?'

"I explained my financial situation to her and told her I would probably have to drop out of college and go back home. I just didn't have the finances to survive.

" 'Amby (that's what some of the people called me), I have a suggestion for you but I don't want to push you into anything you don't want to do.'

" 'What is it, Marsha? I'm about ready to sell my ass to make ends meet, ' I said. I didn't mean it literally but it is what I said.

" 'It's kind of what I have in mind.'

" 'What? I'm no prostitute. I don't take drugs or really even drink. Hell, I don't even smoke. I don't need the money that bad.'

" 'Amby, just hear me out. It's not as bad as it sounds. I have a woman friend that runs an escort service. It's not a brothel or a whorehouse and she only has the best of clients and her girls are all young and smart. She doesn't allow drugs on her premises. If she thinks one of her girls is using, she will be tested and if found positive, she won't be working there anymore.'

" 'I'm not sure I understand. There is sex involved, isn't there?'

" 'Yes, there is sex, but only if you choose. Most of her clients are wealthy older men who come to town for a day or two. They like a good looking young lady on their arm. The woman has to be top drawer and know all of the etiquettes of the elite society. With what you have learned, you fit the part perfectly.'

" 'I don't know. Having sex with a lot of older men just doesn't seem right. It would make me seem cheap. I'm not a prude but if my family ever found out they would be devastated. How long would I have to do this for?'

" 'As long as you want. One time or a thousand times, it's up to you. There is no written contract. Try it a couple of times and see how it works out for you. You can make some really good money. Just being an escort for one night pays a minimum of five hundred dollars. If you choose to have sex with these gentlemen, you can make one to two thousand dollars a night.'

" 'You're kidding, aren't you? A thousand dollars to just have sex? I can hardly believe that.'

" 'Amby, these are rich older men and high rollers. They're not just some guy looking for a quick fuck from a hundred dollar whore. These men want gorgeous ladies at their side. Most of the time you will be eye candy so your gentleman will feel proud.'

"That's how it all started. Every weekend I was on the arm of an older man. I was more of an actress than anything. I could moan with the best of them. I was making in excess of three thousand dollars a week. I did this for about a year and a half. I had a lot of repeat business and I bet over a hundred marriage proposals.

"Have you heard enough, Janet? Ready to leave yet?"

"A.J., I'm here to help you and hear you out. I'm not judging you. In fact I have to say I respect you. Most women would try to take Jerrod to the cleaners. You on the other hand stopped seeing him and not for what he has done but for your own past. Please continue."

"Most men were older. There were a few men in their forties and maybe even a few in their thirties. I don't want to get into the sexual detail but there was lots of most everything most people do. At first it felt kind of weird but after awhile I really tried to get these old guys off. I actually felt sorry for them and did my best to help them ejaculate.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.