Loving My Sexy Mother - Cover

Loving My Sexy Mother

Copyright© 2007 by Wetlips

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - dad left and she turned to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I thought I heard her voice as I lay there in the darkened room but I knew I was dreaming.

"David"

Opening my eyes I looked at the doorway and saw her standing there with the light behind her shining through her robe, she was naked beneath it, her breasts standing firm and proud, slowly the robe fell open as she walked towards me until as she stood beside me, she allowed it to slip to the floor.

"You're beautiful mum" I said softly and moved over to allow her in beside me, she reached down and pulled the sheet off me,

"So are you" she replied and I gasped with shock as she lowered her head and took me into her mouth.

Her mouth felt like a velvet glove and her tongue like the wings of a thousand butterflies, I reached between her legs and felt the wetness of her and she moaned as a finger entered her,

"I want to do it too mum" I said but she lifted her head and shook it slowly,

"I've not had a shower yet darling" she said, "I won't smell nice and I'll taste horrible"

"I can smell you now mum" I told her, "And look" I took the finger from her and sucked at it lovingly, "You taste gorgeous"

She turned round and climbed up to straddle my chest, my prick jerked as I admired her hairless cleft and I reached for her to pull her up over my face,

"Ooh yes David" she moaned as I inhaled her aroma and she jerked when I touched my lips to her clitoris and sucked it gently, I ran my tongue down through her slit tasting her wetness while she writhed above me, then I gripped her bottom and held her still as I buried my tongue in her wet slit.

She started trembling as I slurped at her and I knew that she was about to come so I moved very slightly and prodded my tongue gently against her secret little rear hole.

"OH!" she squealed and ground herself down onto my mouth, "David, oh God David, I'm, I'm, Jesus I'm coming, David I'm actually coming!"

I could hardly believe her wetness, it trickled into my mouth and I savoured every little drop of it, it tasted like nectar and even as I swallowed the last of it, she was still shaking and jerking in the throes of her climax.

She rolled off me and squealed again as I lay on top of her, nudging her legs apart, I eased my rock hard cock in between her pussy lips,

"I can't believe we're doing this darling" she whispered as she wrapped her arms around my neck and put her lips to mine,

"Believe it mum" I said and eased forward pushing my prick slowly but surely into her body, "we're naked together in my bed and I'm fucking you"

I felt her pushing against me, her hands were on my back and her nails scraping my skin,

"Say that again David" she hissed, "Tell me what we're doing"

"I'm fucking you mum"

"God yes"

"I've just tasted you mum, I've just licked your cunt"

I felt her cunt gripping me and she shuddered with pleasure at my words,

"Did you like licking me?"

"It was the most beautiful thing I've ever done in my life mum"

"He always said it was disgusting and I was abnormal for getting as wet as I do"

"You can't get too wet for me mum" I said as I began moving faster, my cock going deeper and deeper inside her, "I love it, I'd even drink your piss if you'd let me"

"Ooh yes darling" she sighed and thrust back at me in a perfect rhythm, "You can do that any time you want"

She was breathing heavily now and I knew that her orgasm wasn't far away,

Her ankles locked round my back and I felt her fingers digging into my buttocks,

"Fuck me darling" she whispered in my ear, "Fuck me, make me your woman, I want to be your, oh fuck I'm coming, I'm coming, David, David, oh God, GOD DAVID I'M COMING, I'M FUCKING COMINGGGGGGGGGGG"

I kept moving as she clung to me and screamed out her orgasm, her eyes were bright with pleasure and her nipples rock hard with her arousal.

My cock erupted inside her and it felt as though she was trying to break my back with her ankles as I shuddered through my discharge.

"I've never felt like this before David" she said softly as we lay together afterwards holding each other, "Your father never made me cum like that, never"

"I'll make you cum every day mum" I said softly and stroked her hair, "And twice on a Sunday, you're a very sexy lady"

Kate's story.

We lounged idly in bed as we talked about our future together, It was six months after his father had left and true to his word David had given me at least one orgasm a day since then, but usually it had been two, three and even four.

He'd turned me from being a timid, downtrodden housewife at my husband's beck and call into a sexy, confident woman, he said that I exuded sex from the moment I awoke in the morning until I closed my eyes and fell asleep at night, usually full of my son's hot seed!

It had been his idea to go on holiday to a swinger's resort in Jamaica where I spent every day naked or wearing the very minimum of clothing, we'd swung with other couples and he'd enjoyed watching me being fucked by other men whilst he shagged their wives or girlfriends,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.