The Teenage Trap - Cover

The Teenage Trap

Copyright© 2007 by Sirdar

Chapter 6: The Trap Closes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Trap Closes - Tony, a young male teacher finds a post in a nearly all female college. before taking up his post he finds absolute proof his wife is unfaithful and has always been so. therefore he is ripe for adventure. "These girls are just raging hormones on legs." is a quote from one teacher, but it is not only the students it is the staff and even a governor falls under his influence. Meanwhile he is blackmailed into an affair with Jill an underage student who has long term designs on him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   School  

As they ate their eyes kept on meeting, and then Jill started to talk about her background and upbringing... Tony was surprised to learn that she had been brought up in a sort of free love commune, and that she and her parents were still part of it. They had apparently come to Birmingham to ensure that Jill got the necessary social and life skills.

She explained. "The society was set up after the First World War due to the shortage of men for women to marry. It was originally based on each man being able to have four partners."

"A bit like the Muslim religion" Tony said."

She laughed. "So if you were to marry me Tony you could also have three more wives, but you could do far better than me can't you"

"No of course I couldn't, you... are..."

Tony laughed as he realised that he had walked into a trap. She gave a tinkling laugh... Standing up she embraced him. Throwing her arms round his neck and kissing him on the cheeks.

"You are such a lovely man Tony, you should not be allowed near wicked girls like me."

He was completely taken by surprise and as she kissed him, the towel broke loose from her breasts, and for a brief moment Tony saw and felt her beautiful soft nipples rub against his face. He knew at that moment then he was sinking deeper and deeper into her power. He realised then, that he did not really care any more.

Jill went back and sat down, a little smile of contentment on her face, thoroughly pleased with the progress she was making.

"Tony' I'm sorry. Now you must tell me about yourself please".

Tony was finding it hard to speak. The enormity of what was happening to him, and now recognizing to himself, that he was a willing victim had got him all rattled... He was frightened to stand up, and he kept his legs crossed to hide his erection.

Pulling himself together with an effort he said.

"No, I'm intrigued with this society. It sounds like a free love commune, the way you have explained it," he said.

Jill looked at him as she spoke. "I suppose it is now. but originally it was based on the fact that it is a natural thing for women to want children. They need a man give them children they want. The logical idea was that the few available fit men should share their favours with the young women who wanted a family. If you don't have some system, the unmarried women will eventually out of sheer frustration seek sex with any man. It would be anarchy, and lead to a lot of broken marriages and bastard children. So an informal system which was acceptable to the community was put in place at the time. The women liked the system, and so did most of the men for obvious reasons. But their was never at any time any compulsion.But apart from a few women, it was accepted by the rest with open arms as it were"

Tony thanked her and asked a few questions, and then at her prompting, went on to explain to Jill his marital problems. He told her, how he had caught his wife in bed with Chris her ex boyfriend, and now he was almost certain that the baby was not his. Jill listened attentively, just asking a few questions in passing.

Then she said. "You see you have a priest and your wife. The mutual attraction is sex not love. They are just pleasuring themselves with each other, and she is also your wife. Sex is very much about giving mutual pleasure without responsibility. When you have responsibility in sex between partners, you normally have love or deep affection, and the overwhelming need to please each other at their own expense." Jill said.

Tony was completely taken aback at the maturity of her answer.

Just as he had finished speaking the telephone rang. It was Kay Geoff's wife, she briefly told him that Mandy's baby was born, and from a report she had, neither Geoff nor Tony was the father. From the report she had, it seemed the father must have come from a West Indian father. Geoff had left Mandy in disgust as soon as he had the news and wanted to get back with Kay, but she had refused.

They had a brief conversation and Tony arranged to visit Kay in a few days to discuss the divorce. He turned back towards Jill. He was happy at the news and it showed as the sense of relief showed on his face... Jill had watched him closely as he had talked, and as Tony sat down he told her the news. Jill now totally naked jumped up in her excitement and plumped herself on his lap.

"Oh that's really good news darling." She kissed passionately on the mouth wrapping her naked arms round his neck as she did. The towel had seemed to have disappeared for good, and now Tony was enjoying the feel of a warm cuddly naked girl on his lap and a passionate kiss. Immediately his erection grew and threatened to do her some damage. Now Tony was completely lost, she had successfully destroyed his self control. She sensed now that victory was hers; the good news could not have come at a better time. Tony knew he was entranced with this beautiful girl in his arms, and he wanted her badly...

She stood up suddenly, her whole beautiful body revealed itself to him. Her smooth thighs led up to an almost hairless pubic area. A taut rippling stomach flowed up to the round globes of her small breasts. They were firm, round, and perfectly formed, with dark aureole and nipples. She reached out, with a big welcoming smile and took his hand, and led him to the bedroom like a reluctant child. His mind was trying to tell him to resist but his body would not obey.

She stood at the edge of his bed, and smiled up at him, her blue eyes full of passion and lust. He was vaguely conscious of her fingers undoing his belt, as he struggled to regain control of the situation and then he felt the coolness of the air, as his pants dropped to the floor and a small warm embracing hand fondled his erection, and gently nudged him back on to the bed.

Jill was bubbling inside. She was over the moon at the ease of her initial success. She sensed that she had won and that in a few more minutes, she would have him inside her. Then she would have him in her power completely. As he lay back on the bed gazing up at her she straddled him pushing him, she bent over and kissed him tenderly, on the mouth, his eyes, and his cheek. His arms reached up almost involuntary and locked loosely round her neck... her warm breast and hard nipples pressing gently into his chest, the smell and the feel of her naked body against his, pervaded his nostrils and invaded his senses, successfully destroying the last vestige of self control. His cock was rubbing into her groin and he could feel the warm juices from her vulva gently massaging and lubricating his cock as she moved.

Tony knew he had lost the battle. He knew what he was doing was wrong, and was against all the rules; if the college found out he would surely be dismissed. At least he consoled himself with the small consolation of believing that she was above the age of legal consent and not a minor. He lay their almost in a trance savouring every moment of her lovely body lying on top of his, so warm, so fragile and so damned sexy. Her head lay on his shoulder nibbling his ear lobes. Her fine blonde hair tickling his shoulder and chest as she moved. Her nipples at the same time poking gently into his chest as she moved around on top of him. Then he turned his head so that their lips met and their mouths locked together in a long passionate kiss. The kiss was long and soft, yet full of unrequited passion. He could feel her juices spilling out of her on to his erect cock...

Eventually after a few moments they broke their embrace... Tony could feel his heart beating in his chest... Her eyes were bright with expectation as she looked down at him. Tony pulled her down and kissed her again. He ran his hands down her back and cupped her small buttocks in his hands. He kneaded the soft globes and fondled her thighs...

She moaned softly as Tony nursed on her breast and it was full and firm. She was he reflected very much like his first girlfriend he had slept with during his high school days. Tony moved to the other breast, and did the same to it. She made a lot of 'mmm mmm' sounds as he suckled to his hearts content.

Tony closed his eyes and concentrated on the feeling. He opened them again as he felt her pull away and the saliva on his chest felt cool as it evaporated. She slipped slowly from his embrace and sat back on the bed. She smiled down at him. His cock was really hard now almost hurting. He lay back and his cock sprang into view pointing at the ceiling glistening with her juices. She got up onto her knees, and wasted no time bending down and taking him totally be surprise engulfing his cock with her mouth.

Tony groaned and his back arched as Jill got to work. She knew she had to get her timing just right. Not too fast in case she spooked him, and not to slow in case he went off the boil. She was driving Tony crazy, and he knew he could not hold on much longer.

She pulled her mouth off and waggled her tongue along the bottom of his cock. It was his turn to groan incessantly. Tony almost shouted as she took him back into her mouth. Tony knew he would cum soon if she kept it up, and he reluctantly pulled her away from her endeavors. She smiled down happily at him. Then she moved up and pressed her lips against his. He ran his fingers through her silky blonde hair. She had lovely soft hair. A simple shake of her head set each strand back in place. Tony smiled happily as he enjoyed her unique natural beauty. He ran a finger along her nose and her eyebrows. She pressed her cheek into the palm of his hand and held it there. He had now pushed all the consequences of his actions to the back of his mind. His cock was now in charge and running wild.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.